Web Analytics
OverPowered archers (the joke went too far) - Page 17

News:

Main Menu

OverPowered archers (the joke went too far)

Started by lucifsg, September 23, 2009, 11:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zuluman

Interesting that death blocked out the attributes XD
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Ashlynn

well if you can reach 399 with just one active Dash (not counting Counter Dash now), then I should be able to reach more then 420 for sure :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Deavon

Quote from: Ashlynn on September 25, 2009, 11:23:17 PM
well if you can reach 399 with just one active Dash (not counting Counter Dash now), then I should be able to reach more then 420 for sure :)

check better my screen ,i m using dash and counter dash .

p.s: if any kind of archer or any char can reach more than me i ll give him all my gear xD

Furesy

Quote from: Deavon on September 26, 2009, 01:57:00 AM
p.s: if any kind of archer or any char can reach more than me i ll give him all my gear xD
You sure?

Deavon

Quote from: Furesy on September 26, 2009, 01:57:45 AM
You sure?

not photoshop and GM haste allowed xD

p.s: if someone believes i made it by fotoshop ,Mason and Ice was there and saw me moving with 399 and they got lagged xDDD

p.s2: yes im sure xD

WindPhoenix

that is, my dear clan-mate, with all due respect quite stupid.
Why? because if there isnt any bug/exploit/edit involved here, then there are plenty of chars that can reach more. Or another, just like you, but with doom light set, tatoos level 4, +5 DEX setup, hero berserk, or skill from onyx beast transformation and who knows what other way to increase speed i forget here.
And if there is a bug/exploit/edit involved, if you keep rubbing it in the public's eyes, there will be one of the following effects:

1. it is a bug. Keep rubbing it in Track's eye and he'll fix it, so less speed for u.
2. It is an exploit. Keep boasting and you'll get banned.
3. It is an edit. Keep boasting and you'll get banned.

4. It is either one of the three above, and you won't get banned or punished. Keep rubbing that in public's eyes and we'll smell GM corruption from miles away. And that means? players will say:
"wtf, corruption, he's exploiting/being edited/hax etc and he's not getting banned!
Let's leave this shitty server with bugs and corrupted GM"
And that means less players and less enemies for you to kill
And less donations for our dear Track.

So, please keep rubbing it in our eyes! very smart!
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Ashlynn

I know you are using both, that's why I said:
Quote from: Ashlynn on September 25, 2009, 11:23:17 PM
(not counting Counter Dash now)
On my top speed test, I had both Dashes (from HE and Glad) and the same buffs and some more and I could reach only 339. Seriously, counter dash cannot make that much of a difference :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Deavon

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 26, 2009, 02:06:33 AM
that is, my dear clan-mate, with all due respect quite stupid.
Why? because if there isnt any bug/exploit/edit involved here, then there are plenty of chars that can reach more. Or another, just like you, but with doom light set, tatoos level 4, +5 DEX setup, hero berserk, or skill from onyx beast transformation and who knows what other way to increase speed i forget here.
And if there is a bug/exploit/edit involved, if you keep rubbing it in the public's eyes, there will be one of the following effects:

1. it is a bug. Keep rubbing it in Track's eye and he'll fix it, so less speed for u.
2. It is an exploit. Keep boasting and you'll get banned.
3. It is an edit. Keep boasting and you'll get banned.

4. It is either one of the three above, and you won't get banned or punished. Keep rubbing that in public's eyes and we'll smell GM corruption from miles away. And that means? players will say:
"wtf, corruption, he's exploiting/being edited/hax etc and he's not getting banned!
Let's leave this shitty server with bugs and corrupted GM"
And that means less players and less enemies for you to kill
And less donations for our dear Track.

So, please keep rubbing it in our eyes! very smart!

lole'd xD

Dunno how to answer excacly on that ,you are to mean to me and you hurted my e-feelings xD

p.s: Read my signature ,its not made by luck ! xDDD

Gosh Penix you got period or something or just emo attacked ,that screen was made to make noobs QQ once more not to piss you off xD

p.s: even Drake is informed how i had  this speed , so chill out xD

Edit : With second though by   taking a good look at screen you will find the best scenario of conspirancy xD
Check check dash is toggle !!!
Dash buff is stucked at 0 !!!
Check check he is hiding my DEX !!!

Gosh how much i like to provoke ppl xD specially when the answer is obvious :p This screen could nt taken better ,and imagine was nt on porpuse taken on that state xD

wildpussy

ok back to topic, the joke is not over yet, now windstorm last 1 minute! xD

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Deavon on September 26, 2009, 04:02:09 AM
lole'd xD

Dunno how to answer excacly on that ,you are to mean to me and you hurted my e-feelings xD

p.s: Read my signature ,its not made by luck ! xDDD

Gosh Penix you got period or something or just emo attacked ,that screen was made to make noobs QQ once more not to piss you off xD

p.s: even Drake is informed how i had  this speed , so chill out xD

Edit : With second though by   taking a good look at screen you will find the best scenario of conspirancy xD
Check check dash is toggle !!!
Dash buff is stucked at 0 !!!
Check check he is hiding my DEX !!!

Gosh how much i like to provoke ppl xD specially when the answer is obvious :p This screen could nt taken better ,and imagine was nt on porpuse taken on that state xD
yeah, i was touchy yesterday. i guess i had a bad day  :D
Sorry mate :*
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Diver

lol ppl cry abauy op archers and track desrase time of wind storm good joke....

PS. anti magic armor work so  now bp/pal have UD, vegenace, SoF, celestial, anti magic armor + 2 self rezz xD

kidicarus

Quote from: Diver on September 26, 2009, 03:23:45 PM
PS. anti magic armor work so  now bp/pal have UD, vegenace, SoF, celestial, anti magic armor + 2 self rezz xD

So...... Let me get this straight... You think bp/pal is opverpowered?

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]