Web Analytics
OverPowered archers (the joke went too far) - Page 14

News:

Main Menu

OverPowered archers (the joke went too far)

Started by lucifsg, September 23, 2009, 11:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2009, 08:44:55 PM
You wont get 3k from any archer if you're properly buffed, the biggest dmg dealing archer on the server atm is Yoda, so he probably hit you when you lacked CoP of some sort.
he uses zerk ffs, what else to add  ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

kidicarus

Quote from: Marinella on September 24, 2009, 08:22:08 PM
  you have def arrow lv 4 and it gives alot - while you got 1k max i can resive 2k in front and 3000-3500 from back

So why don't ppl take a tank sub if they are afraid to get rolled by archer? I would really like to have a PP sub or something aswell, but I chose defense instead.
And 2k in the front and 3-3,5k in the back doesn't sound all that bad for a Mage in robe without tanksub getting hit by a fullbuffed archer with the best gear money can buy? Actually sounds pretty fair imo.

y but why it should be so fast??? and why the same bonuses didnt apply for mage IC wepon wit same price for 200 DC ???
Do you really want it to be like that? Personally im really glad.... Archers nowadays kinda need to have Icarus bow to be a real threat... Us mages are lucky that we don't need to spend 200 coins on a weapon just to keep up with the leet crowd.
And why do ppl all of a sudden complain about the "insane attack speed" have you all lost your memory?
We only got slow archers recently... For the first like 2-3 years all fighters stacked Combat pots with regular haste making all archers machineguns.... And if you look even further back you had stacking masteries on top of that making He/wlk for example able to reach about 2k attackspeed without breaking a sweat.
But back then ppl didn't complain about it..... Thats just the way it was, and ppl still played mages. The only diffrence now is that ppl got used to mages rolling everything else including their 1 nemesis namely the archers.

by mages with good gear u couldnt get 3-4-5-7 crits 1 by 1 coz mcrite rate rly low now, and DPS are lower too
Thats B-S mages crit hard and at a decent rate. I play without valakas and im able to reach up to 20% crit rate. Say you have about 1,8k cast it will take you about 5 seconds to take me down unless im buffed to resist your specific element.
In a mass situation where you have a mixed buffsetup for every element you have about 2 resists per element. Mages crit me for about 1,7k on elemental attacks, and about 2,5k on a vortex if they landed surrender. And i got 2,3k m.def..... not great but prolly over average.

Add to that the ability to debuff, slow down, weaken cancel, heal and the fact that like 60% of mages have the ability to ress eachother I'd say that pretty much makes up for the slightly lower dmg.

actually 3 resists u forgot dance of aligment
Ohh yeah, forgot about that one.... but I can promise that you will never come up against anyone who stacks 3 holy resistance buffs on purpose... especially not that 2 minute dance^^

mby u are right but now will be right to talk not about dmg but about dps

On a mage with robe set you will get hit with the most DPS by an archer.
On anything with heavy armor, or tank sub regardless of armor you will get hit with the most DPS by mages.

Sounds fair and balanced don't you think?

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Ashlynn

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: kidicarus on September 24, 2009, 10:10:22 PM
Archers nowadays kinda need to have Icarus bow to be a real threat...

And you think this is the way it should be?
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Zuluman

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 25, 2009, 01:01:01 AM
And you think this is the way it should be?

YES!!!!!

(Is this the wrong answer???)

IMO, track should replace ALL gears on ther server. People with Icarus get top A grade gears. People with S grade get B grade and so on, all shiny shiny weps get deleted and all ppl's just stop crying.

Then we can all have really long and happy pvp's  :D :D :D :D
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

kidicarus

Quote from: Ashlynn on September 25, 2009, 12:21:25 AM
:( :(

You kidding me with the sad faces? You scare the shit out of me with your speedy gonzales ninja style, you are one of the few archers that can hurt me and thats cause you also have those nasty duals. Triple sonic slash crit = Dead Kidvicious

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Zuluman

Quote from: kidicarus on September 25, 2009, 01:37:51 AM
You kidding me with the sad faces? You scare the shit out of me with your speedy gonzales ninja style, you are one of the few archers that can hurt me and thats cause you also have those nasty duals. Triple sonic slash crit = Dead Kidvicious

TSS crit = Dead anyone :/

Btw, what basic stat does glad crits depend on, coz i know it aint dex for sure!!

Ashlynn

Quote from: Zuluman on September 25, 2009, 01:47:25 AM
TSS crit = Dead anyone :/

Btw, what basic stat does glad crits depend on, coz i know it aint dex for sure!!
on STR. So it is handy for Glad and for HE as well.

Ret ard ired

Zuluman

Quote from: Ashlynn on September 25, 2009, 01:49:01 AM
on STR. So it is handy for Glad and for HE as well.

Cool and I guess you still get goot HP even with -8/9 con.... i got 11.2k on pal stats which is cool.

Ashlynn

Quote from: Zuluman on September 25, 2009, 01:51:04 AM
Cool and I guess you still get goot HP even with -8/9 con.... i got 11.2k on pal stats which is cool.
I have only +5 STR   -5 CON.

Ret ard ired

Deavon

Deavon