Web Analytics
OverPowered archers (the joke went too far) - Page 13

News:

Main Menu

OverPowered archers (the joke went too far)

Started by lucifsg, September 23, 2009, 11:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marinella

Quote from: Endorama on September 24, 2009, 03:13:28 PM
scroll down to the bottom of my sig and check out the names of my chars...and yea i can get slowed by archers but if i am not so far away from em i can easily trick them,the reuse of harmstring is even more than the reuse of my trick,but in the same time most of the mages have more than 2 slow skills,and if 1 of em gets tricked the other is going to get casted on,the % of the 2nd slow landing is high.
and bout archers criting every hit,i doubt about it aswell,at least my archer used to crit ~1/4 a bit than 1 month ago...

sry i mixed up  u with rebel, nvm then

about your archer - its not many pr among all archers here

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Marinella

Quote from: kang on September 24, 2009, 03:36:05 PM

oh and if you're a mage and you deal crap damage despite good bufs, look into non-elemental attacks.
Imagine a sps doing hydro blaste on aqua dance/elemental buf/elemental song/resist aqua.. yeah thats not very high.
Then try  your holy attacks, theres only "holy protection" and no one  bufs it. and even if they do, damage is still much, MUCH greater than aqua attacks over elemental resists. (we're talking 3-4K crits on holy protection and 3K mdef)

actually in mass pvp in my party buff of divine proteftion and dance of aligment allways exists dunnno about others and sometimes if i see many sps in enemy parties i use holy resistans, but actually divine and aligment is enough to protect my party from holy attack
and what about dark and human mages? what kind of non elem atack they could use?

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

lucifsg

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 24, 2009, 02:31:02 PM
Dunno why it would be weird... If they nerf just the attack speed the archers probably wont even notice the change xD

The only thing that has to be changed is the reuse delay.

ye change that sh1t ...
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

lucifsg

Quote from: PvtStuka on September 24, 2009, 03:21:23 PM
my heart is bleeding for you... haven't seen you crying when 100% mcrit was an option. I stopped playing my archer cause it was pointless with a +3 drac bow (only you, gandaf and voudas ate 2.4k on full buff, NOONE else, regarding worthy opponents). my damage to others was between 250 and 1k. Oh, this was done with a he/pp and a he/wk, NOT a mutant, NOT a glad.

And even if SOMEHOW what you wrote would be true, do you get the same annoyment of a simple drac bow archer? or your problems lie with icarus and insane reuse? If a simple (I mean +3-7 max)  draco archer makes you cry, just delete the game, if icarus heroes, then u got your answer in the "what need to be fixed" competition.

well thats cause me galdaf n voudas are noob mages as it appears XD
ur right on the second part about archers with draco bow .. no problems there they hit a lot slower than archers with icarus ...
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

kidicarus

Ok so what you are saying is that CB archers are to powerfull? I never get crit for more then 1k on fullbuffs,,,, NEVER EVER.

And on fullbuffs I run around on 1,9k p.def, but with all shieldbuffs. And I can use CP pots alone to survive atleast 2 archers hitting me if im for example silenced.

And this is on top-geared players. If someone is only moderately rich and plays with a DB+f+5-10 and mb not even AQ+Baium they hit players like  ne/pp sps/ee etc for what? 500dmg on crits? I know they hit me for about 50-100.

If someone pays 200 coins for a weapon it should do some dmg, and 3k doesn't seem that bad.... Thats what I get hit for by mages with good gear so I don't see any reason why archers hitting a non-tank sub should'nt hit for the same.

@Kang yes those holy-attacks are a pain in the ass :P Small correction though, there are 2 resists Divine protection and Holy protection.

Im not gonna tell you how to buff, cause I know that both Voudas and Lucifsg are good players that know how to buff..... But there's gotta be something you are doing wrong since you guys get hit for way more then other players with worse gear then you guys.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Marinella

Quote from: kidicarus on September 24, 2009, 07:05:00 PM
Ok so what you are saying is that CB archers are to powerfull? I never get crit for more then 1k on fullbuffs,,,, NEVER EVER.

And on fullbuffs I run around on 1,9k p.def, but with all shieldbuffs. And I can use CP pots alone to survive atleast 2 archers hitting me if im for example silenced.
you have def arrow lv 4 and it gives alot - while you got 1k max i can resive 2k in front and 3000-3500 from back

QuoteAnd this is on top-geared players. If someone is only moderately rich and plays with a DB+f+5-10 and mb not even AQ+Baium they hit players like  ne/pp sps/ee etc for what? 500dmg on crits? I know they hit me for about 50-100.

If someone pays 200 coins for a weapon it should do some dmg, and 3k doesn't seem that bad....
y but why it should be so fast??? and why the same bonuses didnt apply for mage IC wepon wit same price for 200 DC ???

QuoteThats what I get hit for by mages with good gear so I don't see any reason why archers hitting a non-tank sub should'nt hit for the same.
by mages with good gear u couldnt get 3-4-5-7 crits 1 by 1 coz mcrite rate rly low now, and DPS are lower too

Quote@Kang yes those holy-attacks are a pain in the ass :P Small correction though, there are 2 resists Divine protection and Holy protection.
actually 3 resists u forgot dance of aligment

QuoteIm not gonna tell you how to buff, cause I know that both Voudas and Lucifsg are good players that know how to buff..... But there's gotta be something you are doing wrong since you guys get hit for way more then other players with worse gear then you guys.
mby u are right but now will be right to talk not about dmg but about dps

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

PvtStuka

Quote from: lucifsg on September 24, 2009, 05:58:14 PM
well thats cause me galdaf n voudas are noob mages as it appears XD

didn't say that, and especially to avoid misunderstanding, I wrote that I spoke about "worthy opponents", means u know how to play and u are good geared. speaking about damage on you and the above mentioned, I guess no deflect arrow on those classes, and probably u didn't had chant of prot, I don't have a better explanation

Still my statement stands, all archers without OE drac bow or Icarus bow, can't do considerable damage to well buffed opponents. Nerfing them even more is just a joke.

Astramael      [db/tr]

lucifsg

Quote from: PvtStuka on September 24, 2009, 08:27:26 PM
didn't say that, and especially to avoid misunderstanding, I wrote that I spoke about "worthy opponents", means u know how to play and u are good geared. speaking about damage on you and the above mentioned, I guess no deflect arrow on those classes, and probably u didn't had chant of prot, I don't have a better explanation

Still my statement stands, all archers without OE drac bow or Icarus bow, can't do considerable damage to well buffed opponents. Nerfing them even more is just a joke.

well dunno ... most ppl say that the ic bow is overpowered. didnt notice if i was gitting 3k's from ic bow or db bow...
If the cop wont remove and ic bow gets nerfed then things ll be back to normal imo ...

but atm getting 3k's while mages hit back for 400 dmg thats facked up
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

Furesy

You wont get 3k from any archer if you're properly buffed, the biggest dmg dealing archer on the server atm is Yoda, so he probably hit you when you lacked CoP of some sort.

Damage diff isn't very big between Icarus or Draconic bow, it really doesn't matter, just the re-use delay of arrows is way shorter at Icarus than at Draconic.

BanThemAll

Just implement the fuking atribute system so mages can hit harder and thats all..

Marinella

Quote from: BanThemAll on September 24, 2009, 08:50:36 PM
Just implement the fuking atribute system so mages can hit harder and thats all..

in that way archer will hit even harder than now if IC bow will not be  fixed trust me

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

BanThemAll

Quote from: Marinella on September 24, 2009, 08:52:11 PM
in that way archer will hit even harder than now if IC bow will not be  fixed trust me

Isnt atribute system only for elemental or dakr/holy dmg?

i know dagger can use it and make backstab +10 fire and hit harder, but what about archers?