Web Analytics
OverPowered archers (the joke went too far) - Page 23

News:

Main Menu

OverPowered archers (the joke went too far)

Started by lucifsg, September 23, 2009, 11:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jygh

Quote from: Balzamon on October 10, 2009, 12:22:18 PM
delete mutants :P
delete dynasty sets and icarus/dyna weapons and lets stay in simple draconic/ic sets and am with db  bows stuff and would be very nice as it was when we had just this...
  Nightmare 30x

Oblique

Quote from: Weezer on October 09, 2009, 03:29:49 PM
True. This is ok when u talk about a retail server, with no stack system like we have.

But if u consider that here we can stack classes and even make mutant chars (like NE/OL or SH/OL) i found would be fair that all Drains would have the same %.
Ok with you if you give same casting and same MP cost for OL drain like for vampiric claw. MP cost of vampiric claw is 28, MP cost of OL steel essence is 177. A skill that cost x6,32 MP does not gives you back 380% hp compared to Necro vampiric. Also, humans have basic INT 41 and orc mystic have basic INT 31.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

WindPhoenix

Quote from: jygh on October 10, 2009, 12:37:59 PM
delete dynasty sets and icarus/dyna weapons and lets stay in simple draconic/ic sets and am with db  bows stuff and would be very nice as it was when we had just this...
almost everybody enjoyed more c3/c4 because the top gear was easy to get and the skill was all that mattered. Now gear is the most important.
On the other hand, the GM like what is happening today, because they get more $$ out of donations.
Just like in any business, what producers want is opposed to what consumers want.
We are the consumers, the GMs are the providers.
They want more money so they freak up the server with all the non-craftable overpowered Icarus and DNET sets, we want better gameplay. But as far as i see, our oppinion counts less.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

flamingAwe

Quote from: Oblique on October 10, 2009, 12:38:29 PM
Ok with you if you give same casting and same MP cost for OL drain like for vampiric claw. MP cost of vampiric claw is 28, MP cost of OL steel essence is 177. A skill that cost x6,32 MP does not gives you back 380% hp compared to Necro vampiric. Also, humans have basic INT 41 and orc mystic have basic INT 31.

Vampiric Claw lvl 28(max) cost 103 mana, even +15Cost is still 80 mp....where did you get 28 mp?

jygh

Quote from: Oblique on October 10, 2009, 12:38:29 PM
vampiric claw cost 128 mana  or near it   not 28 :P
  Nightmare 30x

Ozukyz

Quote from: WindPhoenix on October 10, 2009, 01:04:38 PM
almost everybody enjoyed more c3/c4 because the top gear was easy to get and the skill was all that mattered. Now gear is the most important.
On the other hand, the GM like what is happening today, because they get more $$ out of donations.
Just like in any business, what producers want is opposed to what consumers want.
We are the consumers, the GMs are the providers.
They want more money so they freak up the server with all the non-craftable overpowered Icarus and DNET sets, we want better gameplay. But as far as i see, our oppinion counts less.
boyyyyyyy ..if this was 1947 and i was a younger fither man
[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]

Oblique

Quote from: jygh on October 10, 2009, 01:15:41 PM
vampiric claw cost 128 mana  or near it   not 28 :P
Really 128 ? Then I've got the wrong info.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

Ashlynn

Quote from: Oblique on October 10, 2009, 01:38:56 PM
Really 128 ? Then I've got the wrong info.
ye, 28 mana costs maybe the basic Vampiric spell from Human Mystic.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

kidicarus

Quote from: Furesy on October 09, 2009, 04:18:23 PM
Steal Essence regains the most HP from all the drains (80% of damage done), Vampiric comes in second with 60% HP regained from damage done, Drain health restores 20%

Life Leech is 80% aswell ;)

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

our4n0s

Quote from: WindPhoenix on October 10, 2009, 01:04:38 PM
OH COME ON, stop going for GM eating money and killing fun, that's a narrow minded vision..
And mainly at c4... when i was there, ppl were complaining every day for IL, they were freaking crying the shit out of them, EVERYONE.
But you know, this is the eternal fact that people want what they do not have, now that we have HB they want anything but HB, back when we were c4 they wanted IL to the bones
retired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on October 11, 2009, 05:48:33 PM
OH COME ON, stop going for GM eating money and killing fun, that's a narrow minded vision..
And mainly at c4... when i was there, ppl were complaining every day for IL, they were freaking crying the shit out of them, EVERYONE.
But you know, this is the eternal fact that people want what they do not have, now that we have HB they want anything but HB, back when we were c4 they wanted IL to the bones
the reason why they were complaining back in c4, asking for IL it was boredom. they wanted something new. but i guess they wanted something new and good, not something new that would freak up the server, creating huge gaps in terms of gear, like Icarus. Noncraftable Icarus.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history