Web Analytics
OverPowered archers (the joke went too far) - Page 24

News:

Main Menu

OverPowered archers (the joke went too far)

Started by lucifsg, September 23, 2009, 11:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

Quote from: WindPhoenix on October 11, 2009, 05:56:59 PM
the reason why they were complaining back in c4, asking for IL it was boredom. they wanted something new. but i guess they wanted something new and good, not something new that would freak up the server, creating huge gaps in terms of gear, like Icarus. Noncraftable Icarus.
they wanted something new, they wanted something they didn't have, go for c4 (which will never happen) and poeple will ask c3, gracia, c2 or god knows what XD
retired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on October 11, 2009, 06:49:55 PM
they wanted something new, they wanted something they didn't have, go for c4 (which will never happen) and poeple will ask c3, gracia, c3 or god knows what XD
that is common indeed, but i guess they wanted less IL back then compared with how much they regret all the craps we have in HB nowadays.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

jygh

Quote from: WindPhoenix on October 11, 2009, 05:56:59 PM
the reason why they were complaining back in c4, asking for IL it was boredom. they wanted something new. but i guess they wanted something new and good, not something new that would freak up the server, creating huge gaps in terms of gear, like Icarus. Noncraftable Icarus.
ye thats the point.... new localisations new things to do and not rly overpwrd items....
  Nightmare 30x

our4n0s

Quote from: WindPhoenix on October 11, 2009, 07:09:20 PM
that is common indeed, but i guess they wanted less IL back then compared with how much they regret all the craps we have in HB nowadays.
i don't see any crap in HB except new buffbar, i like HB more than IL... except that complete BS concerning the new buffbar
retired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on October 11, 2009, 07:31:37 PM
i don't see any crap in HB except new buffbar, i like HB more than IL... except that complete BS concerning the new buffbar
I see non-craftable overpowered weapons, like Icarus bow, and an evergrowing gap between the donators and boters on one hand, and the average player on the other.
Quote from: jygh on October 11, 2009, 07:27:19 PM
ye thats the point.... new localisations new things to do and not rly overpwrd items....

Ashlynn

Quote from: WindPhoenix on October 11, 2009, 07:49:50 PM
I see non-craftable overpowered weapons, like Icarus bow, and an evergrowing gap between the donators and boters on one hand, and the average player on the other.
ultimate solution:
Turn all prices of weapons/sets/items on Donny into adena. Icarus for 230 DC » 230 Adena. ha!

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

TomekAlmighty

C3 was awesome cuz it wasnt that hard to get top gear so main difference between players were enchant on their weapons and loa, fg were the only places where pvps took place. C4 brought rb jewels so a little gap started, but its nothing compared to the game nowdays cuz of dnet sets, icarus weapons, rb jewels and augments... Also we have lots of skills that make too much of a difference in pvp (foi, sof) and the new buffbar freaks it up too  ::)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

WindPhoenix

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on October 11, 2009, 11:24:09 PM
C3 was awesome cuz it wasnt that hard to get top gear so main difference between players were enchant on their weapons and loa, fg were the only places where pvps took place. C4 brought rb jewels so a little gap started, but its nothing compared to the game nowdays cuz of dnet sets, icarus weapons, rb jewels and augments... Also we have lots of skills that make too much of a difference in pvp (foi, sof) and the new buffbar freaks it up too  ::)
word.

kidicarus

I say lets bump it..... I don't think "the joke" has gone far enough

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Furesy

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/1639/shot00040.jpg

kidicarus

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]