Web Analytics
OverPowered archers (the joke went too far) - Page 22

News:

Main Menu

OverPowered archers (the joke went too far)

Started by lucifsg, September 23, 2009, 11:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zuluman

Quote from: Marinella on October 08, 2009, 04:10:51 PM
it doesnt work to well on resists not on archers lol
said the most retarded guy, what can i add....quote me more
heh, u rly find its funny? :-\

No shit Sherlock.

Yea, sure.

You stupidity is the only funny thing on this forum.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

alfy

Quote from: Zuluman on October 08, 2009, 07:38:08 PM
No shit Sherlock.

Yea, sure.

Your stupidity is the only funny thing on this forum.
Nightmare:
Hpegasus Ne/Wk//Pal/Bp-->Off
xAlfyx Pr/Sk+N-->Off
OoAlfyoO De/ty-->Off
Valkirya:
Alfy Soultaker//SH/SE//SR/SWS//DE/TY Noblesse-->Off
Rpg 5x
oOAlfy

kidicarus

Quote from: Ashlynn on October 08, 2009, 02:11:42 PM
It doesn't work well at players at all, since it is draining really low % of damage back to your HP, so unless you crit it into Gloomed and Vortexed enemy it is pretty much useless. BUT - you can always use it on nearby mobs, on who you drain enough to be at full HP ;)

The reason it doesn't work well on archers is not because of low percentage of HP regained. It's one of the most efficient vampiric spells, but it will only take a % of your HP lost. And since most archers spam CP nonstop part of the dmg goes on your CP wich means you get less HP back.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Ashlynn

Quote from: kidicarus on October 09, 2009, 12:17:05 PM
The reason it doesn't work well on archers is not because of low percentage of HP regained. It's one of the most efficient vampiric spells, but it will only take a % of your HP lost. And since most archers spam CP nonstop part of the dmg goes on your CP wich means you get less HP back.
uhm, okey, but some times ago there was a topic about those drains (I think it was called "Remove Dark atribute from OL drains" or so) and there was told that Vampiric Claw regains less % then Overlord's drain (dunno how is that one called, I never played OL).. Well, I might be wrong :) Still I would rather use it on mobs instead of players.. :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

kidicarus

Quote from: Ashlynn on October 09, 2009, 01:34:27 PM
uhm, okey, but some times ago there was a topic about those drains (I think it was called "Remove Dark atribute from OL drains" or so) and there was told that Vampiric Claw regains less % then Overlord's drain (dunno how is that one called, I never played OL).. Well, I might be wrong :) Still I would rather use it on mobs instead of players.. :)

Yeah there were several topics about them. Even i made one.
And yeah the OL drain is the most efficient since it has no attribute. But im fairly certain they both regain 80% HP... Might be that vampclaw does 60%.

But if you compare it with for example drain health that is 20% it still rocks.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Ashlynn

Quote from: kidicarus on October 09, 2009, 02:47:55 PM
Yeah there were several topics about them. Even i made one.
And yeah the OL drain is the most efficient since it has no attribute. But im fairly certain they both regain 80% HP... Might be that vampclaw does 60%.

But if you compare it with for example drain health that is 20% it still rocks.
I am not certain about it, but I guess Vampiric Claw should regain less %, just for the sake of not making Necromancers/Spellhowlers more powerful then Overlords. For OL his drain is the only nuke spell so at least it should regain more HP then Necromancer's/SH's one :)

Ret ard ired

Weezer

Quote from: Ashlynn on October 09, 2009, 02:52:30 PM
I am not certain about it, but I guess Vampiric Claw should regain less %, just for the sake of not making Necromancers/Spellhowlers more powerful then Overlords. For OL his drain is the only nuke spell so at least it should regain more HP then Necromancer's/SH's one :)

True. This is ok when u talk about a retail server, with no stack system like we have.

But if u consider that here we can stack classes and even make mutant chars (like NE/OL or SH/OL) i found would be fair that all Drains would have the same %.

Ashlynn

Quote from: Weezer on October 09, 2009, 03:29:49 PM
True. This is ok when u talk about a retail server, with no stack system like we have.

But if u consider that here we can stack classes and even make mutant chars (like NE/OL or SH/OL) i found would be fair that all Drains would have the same %.
yup, question is whether they really have same regaining percentage :P

Nevertheless, I would still rather drain nearby mobs than players! :)

Ret ard ired

Furesy

Steal Essence regains the most HP from all the drains (80% of damage done), Vampiric comes in second with 60% HP regained from damage done, Drain health restores 20%

Saorin

Quote from: lucifsg on September 23, 2009, 11:14:59 AM
As topic says and after half of server rerolling to archer/xx maybe its time for a nerf to balance it with other classes ?
The problems are mentioned many times i just wanna remind em . Huge att speed and damage. And the problem gets even bigger as they get scrolls like archers will and resist magic scrolls like protection of elemental/rune. So u guys get more power/dmg power + range and at the same time magic resists... What i keep seeing repeating on the forum is that mages which know how to buff themselfs got no problems vs archers etc , well LOL thats BULLSHIT. I m always on 2.2k p def when im out for pvp vs archers and i see my damage chat beeing spammed of 2 and 3k's ... An archer that has archers will and snipe on can rape from 1450 range....while full buffed mage hits back for 400dmg max...WTF ?? Voudas was on heroe ud and buffs (aka 7k+ p def) and he was getting 950-1k dmg per hit  from he/wl. A full buffed archers party needs 2 mage partys to get killed this is totally freaked up and unbalanced.
Thats all , if u wanna share smth usefull feel free to post , if u wanna just spam freak off

freak it mate, the server has degraded into some bullshit over the years, why u think i break my gear and peace the freak out?  :P  much love to ya homie and i hope all is well, but look, drains never even got fixed 0.o   nightmare is FAIL now a days,  come play WoW.  it might suck but at least there is always something to do when u log ;P   or maybe we should go play aion, i hear that is good :P
Saorin     SE//SK 79/79main   noble//PR  - - Sa0rin   AW/BD 79/79main  --  0wNz     Bish//TH  :P c4 ownZor  --   Zizzifixer    SWS/EE

If they ask you to believe it question whether it's true
                           If they ask you to achieve, is it for them or for you?

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Saorin on October 10, 2009, 11:30:37 AM
freak it mate, the server has degraded into some bullshit over the years, why u think i break my gear and peace the freak out?  :P  much love to ya homie and i hope all is well, but look, drains never even got fixed 0.o   nightmare is FAIL now a days,  come play WoW.  it might suck but at least there is always something to do when u log ;P   or maybe we should go play aion, i hear that is good :P
or quit and pwn in RL.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Balzamon