Web Analytics
~Transformers, Remove Aguments from Oly ? (only oly ofc) - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

~Transformers, Remove Aguments from Oly ? (only oly ofc)

Started by =^TrackZero^=, September 24, 2009, 11:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remove Aguments from Olympiad

Yes
145 (84.8%)
No
26 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Voting closed: October 01, 2009, 11:58:07 PM

NiToPaMi

Quote from: Diabolical on September 25, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
who even cares what almost 40 years old guy QQ about , even when he had his augment active , he still loses to many ppl , he lost more than augment , he lost a wife and a family , so he is prepared to lose anything because of L2 :D
what im read on forum . what i lost ? im lost a wife about game u make me day hahahahahahah :DDD

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

Marinella

Quote from: qwertyzxc on September 25, 2009, 02:38:16 PM

no im not the best but metal is low skilled orc btw u meanme vs nimradel yesterday ? oh yea u dont see i dont hit him, dont use any skil ? lag ownage GG

i think szi is the best but nvm its only imo. nimra is bd/ps not bd/se and i meant not last matches

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

our4n0s

Quote from: Marinella on September 25, 2009, 04:09:44 PM
i think szi is the best but nvm its only imo. nimra is bd/ps not bd/se and i meant not last matches
well at oly, the best is spash, agil or i can tell you that since we are mages and we see the dif, now szi s very good too allthough spash's harder, and hardstyle is like the most easy shit ever XD
retired

Diabolical

Quote from: NiToPaMi on September 25, 2009, 02:40:51 PM
what im read on forum . what i lost ? im lost a wife about game u make me day hahahahahahah :DDD

its good that u laugh about it , good for ur health at least it doesn't get u bad memories
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Diabolical

anyway a new nerf , reuse time of nuke augments has increased :/
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

lucifsg

Quote from: our4n0s on September 25, 2009, 01:50:18 PM
you mean, everyone can win except if spash is playing the ty/de, since spash is the only one that plays ty/de good at oly, yet then altheo on his char laymedown ll kick any ty/de...even spash.... but wait...
any BP/wk or most of bp even tk/ee, as ee/es, rapes ty/de, for pretty obvious reasons i dont even need to write there, just stop QQing about augments lol, every good thing has an end

Btw lucif you can see its 85.1% vs 14.9% for removing augments, this reason should be enough for you to gtfo and just let the majority have what they want lol, you know it's about stoping being a selfish brat and give up on what you currently have for the greater community's good (lol xd)

ahahahahha best joke ever!!!
omg i cant believe this shit coming out of u . u pathetic hypocrit , talking about servers good and what players want ? 1 month ago or so u was trying to sell heroe class for coins on every possible class u could , freakin up every player that try to make himself heroe and now u speak about servers good ? Dude u care only for ur self and how many bogs/coins u ll make nothing more . Ur acting once again going like "remove augs for the good of server (ahahah cant believe it yet)" cause that ll give u open doors on laymedown (which btw is fine for me i ll always have a char to farm ur ass). Guess what, if u care so much for the server u should ask mana burn nerf as well but w8 .. how will u drain everyone in 2 secs then ... emowhore...
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

lucifsg

Quote from: our4n0s on September 25, 2009, 04:20:51 PM
well at oly, the best is spash, agil or i can tell you that since we are mages and we see the dif, now szi s very good too allthough spash's harder, and hardstyle is like the most easy shit ever XD

1st) hardstyle ... no comments.. i ve seen the guy in hb just killing mobs , was amazed. Just for the record the "most easy sh1t ever" pwned ur ass last night really bad on his 76 lvl and non enchanted skills... what more to say ...
2nd )szi mastering his char so long and spash is harder ? XD ahahahahahahhahahah
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

qwertyzxc

Quote from: our4n0s on September 25, 2009, 04:20:51 PM

u made my day .... i killed metal last 2 days x 7 times and u tell me he is the best ? cmon im lvl 76 all my skils are + 0 and i have con - 9 lol and he cant kill me when im like with 0 hp so he must be so pro

qwertyzxc

Quote from: Marinella on September 25, 2009, 04:09:44 PM

i know niva is no bd/se but u say bd/se killed me lol i dont remember when i fight last time in oly vs bd/se 2 motnhs ago ? why u say bullshits ;>

Mohit0

there is life before death?

our4n0s

Quote from: lucifsg on September 25, 2009, 05:36:31 PM
ahahahahha best joke ever!!!
omg i cant believe this shit coming out of u . u pathetic hypocrit , talking about servers good and what players want ? 1 month ago or so u was trying to sell heroe class for coins on every possible class u could , freakin up every player that try to make himself heroe and now u speak about servers good ? Dude u care only for ur self and how many bogs/coins u ll make nothing more . Ur acting once again going like "remove augs for the good of server (ahahah cant believe it yet)" cause that ll give u open doors on laymedown (which btw is fine for me i ll always have a char to farm ur ass). Guess what, if u care so much for the server u should ask mana burn nerf as well but w8 .. how will u drain everyone in 2 secs then ... emowhore...
i still sell hero for bogs, got no problem with that, i will do what i can do but doesn't mean i will try to stick to that, no idea if you will understand tho
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: lucifsg on September 25, 2009, 05:44:14 PM
1st) hardstyle ... no comments.. i ve seen the guy in hb just killing mobs , was amazed. Just for the record the "most easy sh1t ever" pwned ur ass last night really bad on his 76 lvl and non enchanted skills... what more to say ...
2nd )szi mastering his char so long and spash is harder ? XD ahahahahahahhahahah
I am talking about oly, spash is better in oly than szi is, from a mage pointview that's sure, i thought you knew it but eh...doesn't matter.
Quote from: lucifsg on September 25, 2009, 05:44:14 PM
1) harstyle won me, he didn't win spash as he seems to believe it, he won me lol, i got no problem saying i sucked on metal, i did, yet that was me, not spash, once again, spash> hardstyl.
2)You may play a char for xxx years and still suck at it, like you do on your pp/ne, not saying that to offense you..
and that's not the case of szi, he s good, spash is just better at oly imo as ty/de, but look you can say szi s better i dont give a rat's arse lol
Quote from: qwertyzxc on September 25, 2009, 05:56:43 PM

u made my day .... i killed metal last 2 days x 7 times and u tell me he is the best ? cmon im lvl 76 all my skils are + 0 and i have con - 9 lol and he cant kill me when im like with 0 hp so he must be so pro
you killed me, not spash.... kk... btw.... i had light armor only.... we have con -9 too.... and you got +12 fists while we got +3;.. yet the real problem was no heavy dnet set but w/e, i didn't manage it well anyway
retired