blizzard! -dont delet this topic!- - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

blizzard! -dont delet this topic!-

Started by cristianvernal, September 28, 2009, 08:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlynn

Quote from: cristianvernal on September 29, 2009, 02:36:42 AM
its about blizzard, the rate is too high, and the blows r way too low.... why an arrows should hit more than a blow?.... thats B.S. =x
because they are going longer way to the target, so it must be worth it.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

zthrx

Quote from: Zuluman on September 29, 2009, 01:52:57 AM
FFS ALL STOP QQ ALL THE TIME!!!!

Its simple;

Mages> Daggers

Daggers >Archers

Archers> Mages (Or all if you listen to luci XD)

Mages can slow daggers and debuff em and shit, mana burn and all that crap.

Daggers are the only chars archers can't really kite (coz they got a greater speed, if you run away you are turning ur back for them)

Archers have a greater range than mages so can pew pew em from a distance.

Server balance is about more than jus dagger/mage mage/archer archer/dagger battles. You have to take them all into account. If people can't kill CB archers MAKE SOME freakING DAGGERS.

If we can't kill some daggers we can MAKE SOME freakING MAGES.

You get my point??? Stop freaking QQ because every class has is strengths and weaknesses.

ur post is more than retarded. How long have you been playing here? 2 weeks? kk

Zuluman

Quote from: zthrx on September 29, 2009, 09:19:41 AM
ur post is more than retarded. How long have you been playing here? 2 weeks? kk

Come back and talk on the forum when you actually manage to kill something. MR QQ I  can't get one lethal a day.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Furesy

Quote from: Zuluman on September 29, 2009, 01:52:57 AM

Its simple;

Mages> Daggers

Daggers >Archers

Archers> Mages (Or all if you listen to luci XD)
Not lol

Mages can slow daggers and debuff em and shit, mana burn and all that crap.
Isn't supposed to be with 100% landing rate, and nukers aren't supposed to do anything to daggers, they just supposed to die, the only ones that could do something are support chars like EE, but since everyone is subbed to those here.

Daggers are the only chars archers can't really kite (coz they got a greater speed, if you run away you are turning ur back for them)
Archers can't kite anymore, they can kite daggers, especially because the range is bugged on DN, half daggers cant hit a running away target because it keeps saying target is to far.

Archers have a greater range than mages so can pew pew em from a distance.
Not in HB.

Daggers suck now and are extremely boring to play, wish they put back old dagger classes like in C3... ^_-

WindPhoenix

Like i said before in another topic. Quit QQ about Blizzard, Track already thought of all arguments pro and against nerfing Blizzard, and decided to keep it as it is. Why?
Because as i explained, it is the only slowing debuff that lands on the insane m.def a full-buffed well-geared archer has in mass pvp. In other words, it is the only counter to the kite tactic. And lets stop being hypocrites, why else archers would complaing about their speed if not for kiting? They are ranged fighters.
So, if you want to kite, we blizzard you. If you stay and fight, we dont even need to Blizzard you.
Case closed.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Furesy on September 29, 2009, 09:32:30 AM
Archers can't kite anymore
Not in HB.
Lols, then pls start complaining about Demon wind and Inferno as well. Those have the same landing rage like Blizzard. Yet nobody complains about them because they are interested in more speed. And what for, marathon? :D Ofc, for kiting  ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Furesy

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 29, 2009, 10:37:02 AM
Lols, then pls start complaining about Demon wind and Inferno as well. Those have the same landing rage like Blizzard. Yet nobody complains about them because they are interested in more speed. And what for, marathon? :D Ofc, for kiting  ;D
Real kiting is only possible when you can outrun your enemy and 'hit and run' without getting much damage, blizzard makes this impossible, but even without it, archers have the same range as mages because range is bugged in HB.

And debuffs not landing on super awesome m def? What bullshit is that? The chars in HB have had the same M def as always lol, the only thing people use now is more resists against elements, but that doesn't change anything when it comes to debuffs such as block WW etc. those debuffs land as they always did.

And lol'ed at people who talk about stuff they know shit of, and reason of Track not nerfing Blizzard? Your reason is complete bull lol

FeelmyBow

Dunno what other peoples do wrong because i can hit quite alot in the back.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

zthrx

Quote from: FeelmyBow on September 29, 2009, 02:54:51 PM

in da mage in DC robe  ;D

cristianvernal

Quote from: FeelmyBow on September 29, 2009, 02:54:51 PM

actually, i can hit a lot on mages too... the ones that doesnt know how to play right :D

be real when a th is on a mass pvp, ppl doesnt even care, they leave him for last cos of low dmg.... mby not u cos of mass stuns and shits

xmaaadx

FeelmyBow

Quote from: cristianvernal on September 29, 2009, 06:51:52 PM
actually, i can hit a lot on mages too... the ones that doesnt know how to play right :D

be real when a th is on a mass pvp, ppl doesnt even care, they leave him for last cos of low dmg.... mby not u cos of mass stuns and shits

hehe, was about to reply: you should Ask Saali :P (im main target, hate that dude :P)
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

legendaryvicious

Quote from: Kailenaa on September 29, 2009, 07:13:08 PM
U Will not tell me that 5k is low dmg on olympiad on sps/ee in dyna robe  ;)

Again with olympiad shits, who the freak is saying anything about olympiads here?

@Windphoenix: you are again talking about archers in a post where we're discussing daggers.....

IMO i see no real problem with blizzard, the problem is that when dagger classes finnaly manages to hit someone the damage is so shitty that the other players just ignore you and leave you for last, coz they know you can't possibly outdamage the heals he/she is receiving.
You Can't Kill the Messiah.