Started by lucifsg, October 05, 2009, 12:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Hey, at least Mark sees things my way! ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

horass

Quote from: TrackZero on October 02, 2009, 09:59:11 PM
if you really hate it that much just make a new char and use the same thing, u know sometimes change of char does brings more fun, 1 char for xxxxx years simple booring...

here you have an answer lucif

muahahahahahahaha

Zuluman

Quote from: TrackZero on October 05, 2009, 10:02:23 PM
You wanna tell me that now there is no quests? What about we made spoil which u all wanted so much to bring back?
When you say "archers are op" , why is so hard to re-roll on archer and pwn all? And this server is everything except pvp dude, obviously u have some fog on teh eyes.
Whatsoever i cant wait to make event mages vs archers  ;) we will see we will see. But i can tell u 1 thing, that crap about archers hitting for 4-5k criticals is just LOL! And just revise a bit, all chronicles we had c1 c2 c3....there have been always complains that 1 class is OP then other right? So niori stop QQ dude ur arguments kinda failed.

Plz Plz Plz, let me lead the archer party, I will make us purposly lose so that after that you can nerf mages for being more OP than archers!!!!
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

scary

Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

NYPD

Quote from: TrackZero on October 05, 2009, 10:02:23 PM
You wanna tell me that now there is no quests? What about we made spoil which u all wanted so much to bring back?
When you say "archers are op" ,why is so hard to re-roll on archer and pwn all? And this server is everything except pvp dude, obviously u have some fog on teh eyes.
Whatsoever i cant wait to make event mages vs archers  ;) we will see we will see. But i can tell u 1 thing, that crap about archers hitting for 4-5k criticals is just LOL! And just revise a bit, all chronicles we had c1 c2 c3....there have been always complains that 1 class is OP then other right? So niori stop QQ dude ur arguments kinda failed.

Why u let them OP ? you wanna press mage to re-roll ?...i know thats means server menagement  more horns , etc...But same as those overpowered archers, i donated too for top mage weapon  and was freaking expensive!  Thats not respect. :(
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: NYPD on October 06, 2009, 09:40:24 AM
Why u let them OP ? you wanna press mage to re-roll ?...i know thats means server menagement  more horns , etc...But same as those overpowered archers, i donated too for top mage weapon  and was freaking expensive!  Thats not respect. :(
Simply i dont see archers that much OP, and ill prove you all soon. And as i said every freaking chronicle had their own "ownage" classes.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

jygh

Quote from: TrackZero on October 06, 2009, 10:31:29 AM
Simply i dont see archers that much OP, and ill prove you all soon. And as i said every freaking chronicle had their own "ownage" classes.
ye but not in every chronicle 50% of server was rerolling to "ownage" class :P is rly hard to get rly good full buff i mean sws and wc to be able to fight vs archers ... btw make m.crt 50% since archers crts like 4 times on 5 hits...
  Nightmare 30x

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: jygh on October 06, 2009, 11:54:46 AM
ye but not in every chronicle 50% of server was rerolling to "ownage" class :P is rly hard to get rly good full buff i mean sws and wc to be able to fight vs archers ... btw make m.crt 50% since archers crts like 4 times on 5 hits...
In c3 95% of server was THs right?

In c4 remember sps aka cancel whores aka niori und duxi, most common class in that period...
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Defoe

looks like mages who had at start IL 100% m.crit rate still cant forgot those times lol, since only they complaining all the time.

NIORI

Quote from: TrackZero on October 06, 2009, 12:15:37 PM
In c3 95% of server was THs right?

In c4 remember sps aka cancel whores aka niori und duxi, most common class in that period...

god those time was the old good times :)  ;D can we go back there  ;D
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

kidicarus

I just realised i have not seen any sorcerer for like 4 months.... Save the flame attacks!

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Zuluman

Quote from: jygh on October 06, 2009, 11:54:46 AM

Aint tht hard, CB are forever botting a sws/wc or wc/bd
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime