Web Analytics
@track , i had a dream last night - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

@track , i had a dream last night

Started by lucifsg, October 05, 2009, 12:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triuferkkk

mb fix chant of protection, make song of windstorm 2min and will be no complaining? >.>

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

zenice

Quote from: WindPhoenix on October 07, 2009, 12:12:48 PM
tbh, i am nub regarding archers, but i heard rumors that SR is the weakest archer.

:-[

Evolution

Quote from: cthon on October 05, 2009, 01:14:15 PM
i really can't stand your topics anymore lol... nitopami and co. never have buffs against archers u can be sure of that... till u don't fight a proper mage pt or something just stfu cause with 6k+ p atk and duel might on bow i do 1k crit on random mages , 400-500 on mages/tank..

yea ofc... then why archers crit on me for 2.5k...! when they have 3 on 5 hits CRIT! btw. i got 2.7k  p.def with full buff...  ::) if i get song of windstorm then i will have chance for survive... but ofc... gm change it for 1min lolx ... nvm just Archer's server... all know that. and look only who have archer don't want change's....  ::)
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Sephiroth

Quote from: Evolution on October 07, 2009, 03:43:44 PM
yea ofc... then why archers crit on me for 2.5k...! when they have 3 on 5 hits CRIT! btw. i got 2.7k  p.def with full buff...  ::) if i get song of windstorm then i will have chance for survive... but ofc... gm change it for 1min lolx ... nvm just Archer's server... all know that. and look only who have archer don't want change's....  ::)

2,5k? R u sure that u have 2,7k P.Def,Dyna Shield,and all the resist buffs which aren't so hard to get?.

kidicarus

First of all... That defence is not practical for you since that is on soul guard, a skill I highly doubt you use in anything except easy 1 vs 1's since it will freak up your mana.

Second you are a mage/mage without ANY tank skills, ANY good shield def, and Robe set. If you only get hit for 2,7k by archers with IC bow I'd say that is pretty good. And does definately not sound overpowered.
Now try it with song of windstorm and chant of protection and you'll see that the damage can be overhealed.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

legendaryvicious

I still can't see the problem with widnstorm lasting 60 seconds, it recharges in like 40-50 seconds and all  you (or the sws) have to do is resing it, the only players should be complaining about that are sws's 'coz we have to spend 320 mp to resing windstorm during a pvp,  and I see noone complaining about it.

P.S: about the dance of bladestorm and healing capablities with 100 m. atk, I used it yesterday with BD/SE and started to heal myself my heals went from 1k with 3k M. atk to 750 with bladestorm on, and the archers did 120 dmg on crits (real pvp situation) not bad if the archers attacking you are on SOF and all you have to do is heal  the party imo.
You Can't Kill the Messiah.

Zuluman

Quote from: Triuferkkk on October 07, 2009, 01:03:07 PM
mb fix chant of protection, make song of windstorm 2min and will be no complaining? >.>

Maybbe ppl should just try using it.

Why do you always try to post more shit than even me?
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

TomekAlmighty

I had a dream...
-where people didn't post crap on the forum without testing things or posting proof of the crap they are saying
-where some cb members stopped posting their garbage, same goes for some other marvels/temps and some others
-where old NM players came back and we had lots of fun on this server
-where i had a Ferrari f430

But we all know this will never happen  ::)

P.s Lucifsg, you should really consider reading the red part of my post  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

horass

did some1 teach him how to buff ??? I mean why is he so quiet ??

muahahahahahahaha

Zuluman

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on October 07, 2009, 11:39:24 PM
I had a dream...
-where people didn't post crap on the forum without testing things or posting proof of the crap they are saying
-where some cb members stopped posting their garbage, same goes for some other marvels/temps and some others
-where old NM players came back and we had lots of fun on this server
-where i had a Ferrari f430

But we all know this will never happen  ::)

P.s Lucifsg, you should really consider reading the red part of my post  ;)

+1
Sorry im addicted :/, but Overdose people are allowed to post crap? seems like forum discrimination to me :P

Quote from: horass on October 07, 2009, 11:59:19 PM
did some1 teach him how to buff ??? I mean why is he so quiet ??

I heard it was Ary
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

lucifsg

Quote from: WindPhoenix on October 06, 2009, 02:06:19 PM
Me, Ensign, Valkiria, TingTong, Uthria, LimitedEdition, Herza and many more.

Le bot
Uthria same i think
u dont even count
and except ensign who r the rest lol
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Ashlynn

Quote from: lucifsg on October 08, 2009, 05:45:28 PM