CLASS DUELIST DISAPPEAR FROM NIGHTMARE - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

CLASS DUELIST DISAPPEAR FROM NIGHTMARE

Started by torebronx, October 19, 2009, 04:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dosko

Quote from: Ashlynn on October 19, 2009, 09:57:51 PM
I am not certain about you, but I play on NM, I am pretty active and I still see plenty of gladiators. Just because they don't rule at mass pvps it doesn't mean they are extincted. Afterall, this game is not only mass pvp.

I agree about mass pvp.
But i dot wana rulre! Just want some balance.
You tell me how can in 2500 p def + deflect arrow+shield stance +shield fortress - archer hit me 5k...
Im Glad/Pal , stay on glad stats , 12k HP and 8k CP , and evrything is finish in 4-5 arrows.

Ashlynn

Quote from: dosko on October 19, 2009, 10:08:28 PM
I agree about mass pvp.
But i dot wana rulre! Just want some balance.
You tell me how can in 2500 p def + deflect arrow+shield stance +shield fortress - archer hit me 5k...
Im Glad/Pal , stay on glad stats , 12k HP and 8k CP , and evrything is finish in 4-5 arrows.
With all those anti-arrow resists P.Def now means nothing. Or at least it is less important as it was before. I sincerely doubt you can get 5k crit into Deflect Arrows lvl 4.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

dosko

Quote from: Ashlynn on October 19, 2009, 10:11:24 PM
With all those anti-arrow resists P.Def now means nothing. Or at least it is less important as it was before. I sincerely doubt you can get 5k crit into Deflect Arrows lvl 4.

Cool p.def means nothing...ill sell my dynasty , and buy some brigandine , its much cheeper.
Hey , i have another idea , lets deleete UD , its means nothing.
I dont want  to argue with you. But you need to look around. Every where is full of archers.They number grows at hours.
For example - Icarus bow speed is slow - not normal.

Ashlynn

Quote from: dosko on October 19, 2009, 10:25:29 PM
Cool p.def means nothing...ill sell my dynasty , and buy some brigandine , its much cheeper.
Hey , i have another idea , lets deleete UD , its means nothing.
I dont want  to argue with you. But you need to look around. Every where is full of archers.They number grows at hours.
For example - Icarus bow speed is slow - not normal.
It is not that dramatic as you are saying.. Archers are dominant, but they were dominant throughout most chronicles, it is nothing new.
About the P.Def problem.. of course it is important factor, but even with lower p.def you can still reduce Archer's damage by CoP, Song of Windstorm and deflect arrows to overhealable amount. Not to mention Shield of Faith... I had powerful archer, yet I was critting mages for 300 or so.

And one more thingy! Icarus bow attack speed is slow, just its reuse is much faster.

Ret ard ired

dosko

Ashlynn

Ret ard ired

dosko

torebronx

dosko say right...an archer hit me for 5k each hit and i have 3k p.def...wtf...omg...doesn't exist balance...1 full pty of archer destroy 4 pty in last siege of Oren...wtf...it's not nice...balance this facking archers...a my friend archer have like 9k of p.atk full buff wtf it's same of destroyer in frenzy omg...this isn't the old dragon network server...

Ashlynn

Quote from: torebronx on October 20, 2009, 11:56:13 AM
dosko say right...an archer hit me for 5k each hit and i have 3k p.def...wtf...omg...doesn't exist balance...1 full pty of archer destroy 4 pty in last siege of Oren...wtf...it's not nice...balance this facking archers...a my friend archer have like 9k of p.atk full buff wtf it's same of destroyer in frenzy omg...this isn't the old dragon network server...
yet there are no preotection buffs against Destroyers, except for Chant of Protection. Now guess what, there are 3 new buffs which lowers the archer's damage. CoP, Song of Windstorm and 1 dance from BD. Plus the old Deflect arrows. Those 3 combined are lowering Archer's damage to the minimal amount, no matter what is their p.atk. Is there something similar against gladiators? Like 'Deflect Forces', or 'Song of Anti Gladiators'? Of course there is not.

Ret ard ired

FadeAway

haha kinda BS.

Specially glad/pal is really usefull to play (specially in 1 vs 1) but in mass pvp it's pretty cool aswell.
Tbh without counting tyr/destr or tyr/pal, paladin is able to do most dmg on any tank/mage combo. Why? archers are used to be known as most dmg dealing chars, but chant of protection and arrow resistance songs kinda screw them. The funny thing about CoP is that glads do NOT get effected by that skill, since sonic's 'critical hits' (wich is actually double damage) simply don't suffer by it.
A glad focussed on p atk does more dmg then anything other then frenzy/zealot/ai chars.

And about mass situations, don't forget ya got sonic storm and buster (i love buster), for example sonic buster has like no re-use on certain buffs (cost lots of mp tho), and dmg maybe the dmg aint that tight as with sonic blaster but still i used to make like 1,5k dmg crits with sonic buster on mass pvp's. It aint something to get allot of pvp's with, but u sure help allot by doing dmg + it's a mass attack, a mass attack that does that kind of damage is pretty cool imo :O.

And about getting killed by archers with 5 hits or smth? BS, if u take care of kewl buffs, there aint any archer on the server that will crit you more then 1k dmg.

drago.n.et

This server is just about mages and archers. Dunno why ic bow has like bonus atk.speed. Rly fair. And how much gladiators in good equip u see on nm? Last time I see just NEWBLOODKILLER, japie, AlderiusCZ, sometimes IvennO and some time and AnjoThall.... who else? All who had gladiator left this class and started make new char. Why? Cuz archers and mages are powa now. I thought that this game is about choose... u can choose some char. But u can't. If u want play on NM, u must make mage or archer...

strox

Quote from: drago.n.et on October 20, 2009, 01:13:58 PM
This server is just about mages and archers. Dunno why ic bow has like bonus atk.speed. Rly fair. And how much gladiators in good equip u see on nm? Last time I see just NEWBLOODKILLER, japie, AlderiusCZ, sometimes IvennO and some time and AnjoThall.... who else? All who had gladiator left this class and started make new char. Why? Cuz archers and mages are powa now. I thought that this game is about choose... u can choose some char. But u can't. If u want play on NM, u must make mage or archer...
true........