then Stop QQing...  ::)
btw. all make "archers" mengz! because its "archer's Server" all know that  :D

SPAM > SPAM > SPAM

(Server Down!!!) get a real life!  :D or  Start Play:
1. Gta 4!
2. Fallout 3!
3. Prototype!
;D

I have a Duelist 78 lvl, if mange to get a horn i will sub him to a HE, sound interesting to change playstiles
depending on the situation, little bit bow and a little bit duals :)

IdarkI

Quote from: dosko on October 19, 2009, 10:08:28 PM
I agree about mass pvp.
But i dot wana rulre! Just want some balance.
You tell me how can in 2500 p def + deflect arrow+shield stance +shield fortress - archer hit me 5k...
Im Glad/Pal , stay on glad stats , 12k HP and 8k CP , and evrything is finish in 4-5 arrows.
if archer hits u 5k in that stats,items,buffs i will pwn u with dwarf.
To be the best, you have to beat the best
I'm undefeated, my style is everlasting
And I'ma never back down, you freaking clown!

milan78s

Quote from: IdarkI on October 21, 2009, 04:25:22 PM
if archer hits u 5k in that stats,items,buffs i will pwn u with dwarf.
I`ll have to agree  :)

Ber1l

Quote from: Daniel Defoe on October 21, 2009, 03:09:06 PM
dont say sh1ts please u said duelists are good ya but when i saw one of best gladiators left his char its no comment
1st. GLAD/HE??? glad sub only cause war cry+HP CP bonus and u play as archer not as gladiator
2nd glad/wl? never saw this character lol and its useless ..who make glad/wl? lol for what?
3rd glad pp char for oly was good... now  with TY/OL is useless cause of criticals chance like 10% ..
4th glad /pal last one the best pwnge  1 vs 1 but here you can play as paladin cause with sword and as duelist u got only cp/hp nothing more .... glad/pal just more pdef and bla bla bla then pp but its same dmg :) not rly same with sword on AI u can do more :P
5th on this community here are only noobs gladiators so nothing to add  ::)

glad at the moment is one of the weakest chars of the network and i can just laught when i read trackzero's post where he says they want make dagger "wanted" again....or our admins went crazy or this network is really managed by people who have 0 knowledge about the game....btw i can say that the situation about glads,tyrants,warlords....is the same here and on dragon (where i play) so it's not a coincidence....in fact i suggested to remove those classes from the choice of the class at the end of the second class quest  ;D....at least they'll rest in peace without be nerfed every day......about Glad/pa,Glad/he....well people don't tell me they have something in common with glad :P
DRAGON (Retired)
Beril    (Duelist/Hierophant)                    Off   6458  pvp
PrinceValiant   (Archmage/Evasaint))     Off  10684 pvp
AliGi  (Soultaker/Evasaint)                     Off    1980 pvp
F1atLux (Dominator/Doomcrier)             Off    ???? pvp

Alex

omg warlord class is dying wtf!

i see no wl/pp where are they all?? no wl/wk too... just wl/he or wl/th but they play not as real wl!

damn this is so unfair... shit
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Ber1l

Quote from: Alex on October 21, 2009, 07:07:44 PM
omg warlord class is dying wtf!

i see no wl/pp where are they all?? no wl/wk too... just wl/he or wl/th but they play not as real wl!

damn this is so unfair... shit

at the moment i can count 0 he/wl and very few th/wl.....u could see many when they were bugged ::)....yes warlord is even worst than glad  :D
DRAGON (Retired)

drago.n.et

Evolution... OMG! Don`t tell us this shits pls. I think that when somebody make gl/he... this person make archer omg. Gl/wl - I never see this and this is just for fun... mby fun to die. U see on NM a lot of gladiators? Tell me pls 10 nicks of gladiators with dynasty or in S grade with good equip. Who looks for gladiators in B grade? Gladiator can sub just on pp or pl. And warlord ist good in 1 vs 1. This char is on sieges. And songs of "anti gladiators" (for Ashlynn now)... omg... if Track add something like this, he can delete this char too. Did u ever see gladiator in pvp on NM last time? Look on his speed. Archer and mage are faster and they have longer range than gladiator have (2 skills). I think that u don`t play on this char... so u know just holy shit. I ended this char few days ago, cuz this char is low now. If u will get chance hit archer or mage with 2-3 skills, u will take them max. CP and few HP. So tell me now... who will die by gladiator in this age on NM? Mby some noob in B grade or if u fight against some noob. TRACK!! DO SOMETHING FOR THIS CHAR!!! cuz I want return on this char... this char is very nice and I love it!

Mijamoto

Quote from: drago.n.et on October 21, 2009, 07:34:29 PM
Evolution... OMG! Don`t tell us this shits pls. I think that when somebody make gl/he... this person make archer omg. Gl/wl - I never see this and this is just for fun... mby fun to die. U see on NM a lot of gladiators? Tell me pls 10 nicks of gladiators with dynasty or in S grade with good equip. Who looks for gladiators in B grade? Gladiator can sub just on pp or pl. And warlord ist good in 1 vs 1. This char is on sieges. And songs of "anti gladiators" (for Ashlynn now)... omg... if Track add something like this, he can delete this char too. Did u ever see gladiator in pvp on NM last time? Look on his speed. Archer and mage are faster and they have longer range than gladiator have (2 skills). I think that u don`t play on this char... so u know just holy shit. I ended this char few days ago, cuz this char is low now. If u will get chance hit archer or mage with 2-3 skills, u will take them max. CP and few HP. So tell me now... who will die by gladiator in this age on NM? Mby some noob in B grade or if u fight against some noob. TRACK!! DO SOMETHING FOR THIS CHAR!!! cuz I want return on this char... this char is very nice and I love it!

+1 Evolution for glads! xD
David23rus:
"ПроÑ,,ессор Mijamoto!  Ð' прикидывании дурачком, лукавсÑ,ве и заумныÑ... высказыванияÑ... Ñ,ебе неÑ, равныÑ...!"
DECC:
ИмÑ...о, Mijamoto адекваÑ,нее и разумнее большей часÑ,и населения русской веÑ,ки.[img]

DNx15 / l2inc - Dievs, Stalingrad
HRx25 - Dievs, Severance

Ashlynn

Quote from: Daniel Defoe on October 21, 2009, 03:09:06 PM
dont say sh1ts please u said duelists are good ya but when i saw one of best gladiators left his char its no comment
1st. GLAD/HE??? glad sub only cause war cry+HP CP bonus and u play as archer not as gladiator
oh dear lord... your lack of knowledge concerning possible bonuses for HE from Gladiator subclass is just lovely.

Quote from: drago.n.et on October 21, 2009, 07:34:29 PM
I am certain you didn't get my post concerning so called 'Song of anti gladiators'. It is not an option (and I am sure Track knows that) to add custom skill that would kill any of L2 classes.

There are no resists against Gladiators skills, not even CoP diminishes the strength of Gladiators attacks. And guess what? It lowers damage from Archers, Daggers and rest of fighter classes who are able to make critical hits (I am not sure about Tyrants). Plus - you got 3 more resists made especially to lower archer's damage. Yes, I agree, archers are dominant mass pvp class once again (they always were anyway), but you got way more resists against their attacks. And yet you are still complaining. It is just unbelievable.

And one more thing just for fun. Don't be so sad that gladiators are extincting. You may be the only one Gladiator left, hence the permanent GL/whatever hero!

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Ber1l

ahahahaha "song anti-gladiator" is the funniest thing of ever.....it's like to run a race against someone who hasn't legs  ;D
DRAGON (Retired)

torebronx

When Track write want to make dagger WANTED... i had think that this is not the realy problem on DN server...cuz there are a lot of TH and the way to play them is everytime the only way that y can use ----> LETHAL...so what's the evolution of this char???
The realy problem of DN are gladiator and many ppl think the same... on nightmare 5-6 ppl max play on duelist...