News:

Main Menu

Dager boost effect on infinity

Started by RaV3NCLaW, November 03, 2009, 09:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kidicarus

Quote from: Mr. Emiel on November 06, 2009, 05:09:23 PM
#1 - Well you look like 35 that's why I thought you were 30+
#2 - Yes, it's' negative. You're from Norway so it can't be that the girls arent pretty enough. Of course it's a status symbol to have a gf, atleast a hot one. A girlfriend is like a expensive car, to show off with it.
#3 - Like I care how much you posted, you did post that's were it's all about. You litterly said to me "I quit for like 3 months now" So uhm... Who cares if you didn't try it yet, like I did.
#4 - Well let me explain this to you once again real quick. I'm rich, my friends arent. My friends work, I don't. I'm home alone bored so I come here to have some conversations that I think are amusing.
#5 - I never said that my char wasnt edited, I did it myself. Like I said before I understand this game better then the most around here. I don't call that cheating but being smarter as someone else. So if you make walkers for a server you're a cheater?
#6 - Empathy for what? If a stranger would come to you and said "Hey, my brother died" would you care? Well I don't and I think most of us wont.
#7 - Not really active or not active at all is a big difference.
#8 - Well from what I heard is; You left Sweden to sell Playstations, that's a real case you can be proud of. It can't be that you're rich, otherwise you wouldn't be working. It can't be that your high educated otherwise you wouldn't sell Playstations. So I'm pretty sure I can say that you didn't achieve anything at all.

lol @ you. I'm lifeless here? If I could stand you and would look decent I would invite you once to my rich & famous life but since you're a complete tard it will never happen.

Education has nothing to do with being smart.... Hell I failed english in school but I promise I would kick your ass in any Englishtest.
And "selling playstations" is your way of looking down at me being a manager of an electronics store... Don't really care though.

And yes if a stranger 's brother dies and he comes up to me and tells me that, ofcourse I feel sorry for him... Most ppl do, it's called empathy and it's not a bad thing.

Well here in norway it's not a status symbol to have a girlfriend.... Personally im enjoying the single life, and being single doesn't mean that you don't meet girls. Just wait untill you are a little older and you will see.

And I define L2walker and edited chars as cheating... And if your flexible morals allows you to think of that as you being smarter then everyone else... Well then I have overestimated you, and believe me my opinion about you wasn't exactly flattering.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Dag

ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Ann

Quote from: Mr. Emiel on November 06, 2009, 05:09:23 PM
#2 - Yes, it's' negative. You're from Norway so it can't be that the girls arent pretty enough. Of course it's a status symbol to have a gf, atleast a hot one. A girlfriend is like a expensive car, to show off with it.
#4 - Well let me explain this to you once again real quick. I'm rich, my friends arent. My friends work, I don't. I'm home alone bored so I come here to have some conversations that I think are amusing.
#6 - Empathy for what? If a stranger would come to you and said "Hey, my brother died" would you care? Well I don't and I think most of us wont.
#8 - Well from what I heard is; You left Sweden to sell Playstations, that's a real case you can be proud of. It can't be that you're rich, otherwise you wouldn't be working. It can't be that your high educated otherwise you wouldn't sell Playstations. So I'm pretty sure I can say that you didn't achieve anything at all.

lol @ you. I'm lifeless here? If I could stand you and would look decent I would invite you once to my rich & famous life but since you're a complete tard it will never happen.
Well it has nothing to do with the topic here, but lol, since you ve described yourself like that here..
Firstly, the sentence about a girlfriend... huh? A girl is not a thing, it's a person with feelings inside, not a machine like a car. A girl is not to show off with her, you have no idea what a relationship is. you just treat women as if they were supposed to make you happy in a bed, don't you? get a slut for it, lol. It seems to me that you actually like the girls that spend 24 h/7 days in a solarium to look 'cool', always say "hihihih, you are so sweet" no matter what you ask them.
You are so proud here with saying that you are rich. Why should it matter for others? Here? it explains all. "Hey, I'm rich, I don't have to work, I don't have to make girls love me, they do love me for my money." those so called 'friends'.. are they the real ones? That you could count on them no matter if you wouldbecome a homeless person once day? Or you just call them this way cause those "cool" guys are always surrounded by dozens of 'friends'. Will you be even able to tell one of them when you are in troubles, what's the matter? "A friend in need, is a friend indeed."
As you said, you don't have to work - fine. so what? Parents pay for everything that you feel you need? It's like in the school, where rich guys pretend to be #1. 'Hey, look at me, i have the money, you don't." To pass exams or a year they will pay, if they have to. a work makes you feel you do it just for yourself.
#6 maybe it's just me, but I would actually care. He might be in a need, and all he needs is just to speak with sb. But whatever...
#8 lol. what does it have to do? Is that an argument? That he works as a manager of a store... Unlike you, he does sth for himself. He has a normal work. Even rich guys work. Somebody should feel ashamed of working as a bitch, not as you said of working in a shop.
I just couldn't resist, have to write it. I hope I'm wrong and you are kinda different than how you described yourself, but I'm almost sure it's all true up there. And no, not all those kids born in rich families are like this, some may be really nice. some.
Now, hf in your "rich & famous" life. Who would even accept an invitation for that...
C a l i f o r n i c a t i o n

AngelicVoice - se/bd
xAnnx - glad/pp
Annn - sr/tk

I guess you never know what you got till it's gone.

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: Alex on November 03, 2009, 10:41:50 PM
im dragon player and i post here coz our gms are basically useless. no when I see archer with 2k atk spd i say "lol what an easy frag with monk tattoos" coz w/o ogre tattoos archers hit for shit now on full archer resist buff.

btw judging by your posts and L2 knowledge I can roll full party of same idiots like you on any of my chars.

the translation of "good players of infinity" for rav3n is: "permafullbuffed ppl that target and hit with icarus bow"  8)
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

farenk

Quote from: TrackZero on November 06, 2009, 05:25:41 PM
I wonder who have bigger tool , Kidicarus or Mr. Emiel  ;D

hehe...

TrackZero, could you check why Urabanus was banned?  character on NM server. I don't know why. posted in "bad users section" for NM forum, but didn't get any reply. "Trackzero,,," something, is the name of the topic.
Dragon server:
Farenk TH/Tank lv 86 Vorpal +6, vesper duals +8

Urabanus RIP

Mr. Emiel

Quote from: kidicarus on November 06, 2009, 05:36:12 PM
Education has nothing to do with being smart.... Hell I failed english in school but I promise I would kick your ass in any Englishtest.
Is that a challenge? if it is you're on.

Quote from: kidicarus on November 06, 2009, 05:36:12 PMAnd "selling playstations" is your way of looking down at me being a manager of an electronics store... Don't really care though.
rofl manager... Like I said you didn't achieve shit in real life.

Quote from: kidicarus on November 06, 2009, 05:36:12 PMAnd yes if a stranger 's brother dies and he comes up to me and tells me that, ofcourse I feel sorry for him... Most ppl do, it's called empathy and it's not a bad thing.
It's a weak thing and that's why you fail in live. The people with succes go over bodies. Emotions are bad especially when you're around someone like me. Emotions are very easy to "exploit" If you wouldn't had been a nerd and chased girls you would had known this already.

Quote from: kidicarus on November 06, 2009, 05:36:12 PMWell here in norway it's not a status symbol to have a girlfriend.... Personally im enjoying the single life, and being single doesn't mean that you don't meet girls. Just wait untill you are a little older and you will see.
Maybe it's not a symbol of status with the people you call friends. Seriously dude... I saw your picture and you're one those guys that stays single till he's 40/45 and then marrys a Polish chick with 3 childeren. You're 4 years older as me. lol. Besides I can get girlfriends in a sec two on the right two on the left. You just have to remind them once a while that they're with you, and that you're not with them.

Quote from: kidicarus on November 06, 2009, 05:36:12 PMAnd I define L2walker and edited chars as cheating... And if your flexible morals allows you to think of that as you being smarter then everyone else... Well then I have overestimated you, and believe me my opinion about you wasn't exactly flattering.
I don't call it cheating. If someone else is smarter as you and you both make a test it's cheating because he has more knowledge? Everybody could had done it, they just didn't find the right way to do it. And till this day nobody succeeded in doing it, only me and a real life friend so yes, I think I can state that I'm smarter then the avarange player here. About the walker. You want to say that you never used walker? 99% of the server does/did it.

Mr. Emiel

Quote from: Ann on November 06, 2009, 07:11:21 PM
Well it has nothing to do with the topic here, but lol, since you ve described yourself like that here..
Firstly, the sentence about a girlfriend... huh? A girl is not a thing, it's a person with feelings inside, not a machine like a car. A girl is not to show off with her, you have no idea what a relationship is. you just treat women as if they were supposed to make you happy in a bed, don't you? get a slut for it, lol. It seems to me that you actually like the girls that spend 24 h/7 days in a solarium to look 'cool', always say "hihihih, you are so sweet" no matter what you ask them.
You are so proud here with saying that you are rich. Why should it matter for others? Here? it explains all. "Hey, I'm rich, I don't have to work, I don't have to make girls love me, they do love me for my money." those so called 'friends'.. are they the real ones? That you could count on them no matter if you wouldbecome a homeless person once day? Or you just call them this way cause those "cool" guys are always surrounded by dozens of 'friends'. Will you be even able to tell one of them when you are in troubles, what's the matter? "A friend in need, is a friend indeed."
As you said, you don't have to work - fine. so what? Parents pay for everything that you feel you need? It's like in the school, where rich guys pretend to be #1. 'Hey, look at me, i have the money, you don't." To pass exams or a year they will pay, if they have to. a work makes you feel you do it just for yourself.
#6 maybe it's just me, but I would actually care. He might be in a need, and all he needs is just to speak with sb. But whatever...
#8 lol. what does it have to do? Is that an argument? That he works as a manager of a store... Unlike you, he does sth for himself. He has a normal work. Even rich guys work. Somebody should feel ashamed of working as a bitch, not as you said of working in a shop.
I just couldn't resist, have to write it. I hope I'm wrong and you are kinda different than how you described yourself, but I'm almost sure it's all true up there. And no, not all those kids born in rich families are like this, some may be really nice. some.
Now, hf in your "rich & famous" life. Who would even accept an invitation for that...
Dude... do you even have a girlfriend? If you really mean what you said I doubt that you have one. The nice guy act doesn't get you any girlfriend. Yes, I think girls are only on this planet to freak, clean, make food. Yea I totally like those girls. I think that this so called "love" is crap anyway just think about it. Guys and Girls have nothing in common. Like guys like Cars, girls like Horses. There's only one thing they like and it's six altho girls wont be as easy with it as guys so the guy has to addapt a bit to get what he wants. Of course I'm proud of being rich, who wouldn't? You really think I have to show off how much money I have to get a freak? Get real. Yes, they're real friends, they don't even accept money of me like last summer I wanted to go to Australia they did also but couldn't afford it so I said that I'd pay it but they didn't wanna. Don't come up with Placebo lyrics, it's a gay band. I don't know from what country you are where you can buy papers but it works kind of different here. And yes it's kinda cool being 18 years old and coming to school with a Mercedes SL 500, don't you think? Yes, my dad pays for everything that I feel that I need heck I even have allowance to withdraw money from his bank account. Altho I don't need it especially after Hijemans (company) got worth more then 150% a few weeks ago.  About not doing anything I make more money a day just with stocks then you'd probably earn a year. Who's a bitch? Many people accept a invite like that and I bet that if we met in a normal way and I'd liked you that you wouldn't decline that offer. The rich & famous life is always fun don't worry about that.

Mr. Emiel

Quote from: mark_elesse on November 07, 2009, 02:16:08 AM
i miss the old Emiel ... the current " iamthealphayousuckEmiel" is lol and sad ...  :< 

i wish if Sarvi would join here, he is the ultimate flamer w/o insults, he would stick some verbal penis in Emiel's ass....:)
I'm not even flaming. lol.

RaV3NCLaW

Quote from: Mr. Emiel on November 07, 2009, 10:15:07 AM
Dude... do you even have a girlfriend? If you really mean what you said I doubt that you have one. The nice guy act doesn't get you any girlfriend. Yes, I think girls are only on this planet to freak, clean, make food. Yea I totally like those girls. I think that this so called "love" is crap anyway just think about it. Guys and Girls have nothing in common. Like guys like Cars, girls like Horses. There's only one thing they like and it's six altho girls wont be as easy with it as guys so the guy has to addapt a bit to get what he wants. Of course I'm proud of being rich, who wouldn't? You really think I have to show off how much money I have to get a freak? Get real. Yes, they're real friends, they don't even accept money of me like last summer I wanted to go to Australia they did also but couldn't afford it so I said that I'd pay it but they didn't wanna. Don't come up with Placebo lyrics, it's a gay band. I don't know from what country you are where you can buy papers but it works kind of different here. And yes it's kinda cool being 18 years old and coming to school with a Mercedes SL 500, don't you think? Yes, my dad pays for everything that I feel that I need heck I even have allowance to withdraw money from his bank account. Altho I don't need it especially after Hijemans (company) got worth more then 150% a few weeks ago.  About not doing anything I make more money a day just with stocks then you'd probably earn a year. Who's a bitch? Many people accept a invite like that and I bet that if we met in a normal way and I'd liked you that you wouldn't decline that offer. The rich & famous life is always fun don't worry about that.

buahahhahaha :D i feel bad for you. what a moron incredible. tell your dady to buy you a private l2 server and GTFO of here :
>Infinity 5x player
>RaV3N --> SR/TK, SORC lvl 78/78 + Nobl
TheScourge --> DE/TY lvl xx/xx

Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. Your culture will adapt to service ours. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward, you will service ... US ....the AOD!![/glow

Shinyu

Quote from: Mr. Emiel on November 07, 2009, 10:15:07 AM

HUZAHUZAHAUZHUAUZHUZAHAUZA mr big pimpin'.....  it's funny that u dont even look at the gender of the person u quote and flame.. but  loook u are even more pathetic now after u told us that u reached nothing of ur "rich and famous lifestyle" by urself :D stay as  ur daddys lil petboy

ps: u got a mum?xD is she running around like maid cleaning,cooking and getting banged by ur father all the time or she ran away? i mean there must be a reason why u have such a weird image of women in ur head? =D
Quote from: J4cKDan13L on July 13, 2009, 01:28:36 PM
all server know kasanowa for his stupidy and cry attitude

Mr. Emiel

Quote from: Shinyu on November 07, 2009, 10:59:28 AM
HUZAHUZAHAUZHUAUZHUZAHAUZA mr big pimpin'.....  it's funny that u dont even look at the gender of the person u quote and flame.. but  loook u are even more pathetic now after u told us that u reached nothing of ur "rich and famous lifestyle" by urself :D stay as  ur daddys lil petboy
You may call me Mr. Big sixy if you like. I'm looking for hot girls, not nice girls. I have on goal and that's freaking, not a relation. I reached enough actually, I made of 30,000 euro 450,000 in two weeks, and you?

Quote from: Shinyu on November 07, 2009, 10:59:28 AMps: u got a mum?xD is she running around like maid cleaning,cooking and getting banged by ur father all the time or she ran away? i mean there must be a reason why u have such a weird image of women in ur head? =D
My real mum died, never knew her. Yes, we have a maid now just don't know if my dad bangs her. I don't call it a weird image at all it's pretty logical if you ask me.

Mr. Emiel

Quote from: mark_elesse on November 07, 2009, 11:47:37 AM
well okay so let me join... :) i would like hear a logical answer on the question: With an awesome life like yours, why you need come to a game forum, claim how good and rich you are ? im kinda well loaded too, tho i havent an SL 500, just a C180 :)  honestly i just dont see your point, i betta like enjoy my life, claimin with my stuffs aint makes me happy...
Previous page, already explained that. Why the hell did you buy a C180? CLK is way better and it's about the same price.

Quote from: mark_elesse on November 07, 2009, 11:47:37 AMalso fix the fact that we are on a mmorpg forum ( i kinda logged ingame  twice since months but whatever :D ) ... so i dont understand why every conversation with you ends on your real life and your "successes".
I can't even talk about L2, don't know jackshit about it anymore last time I played is like 3 years ago. lol. I love my life altho the minor parts are that being alone in the mornings kinda sucks but thats the part this forum kicks in. Just gotta last another hour then I gotta get ready for Masters of Hardcore.