great job - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

great job

Started by cthon, January 13, 2010, 01:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weezer

Quote from: zenice on January 13, 2010, 03:51:28 PM
True but 5 buffs slots + mana potions  :-\ if already i have to choose them well, imagine now.

Buffs now will become more important than it was, before this change every idiot can understand what to buff, since u just need to count buffs that pt will give (WC, BD, SWS and PP) and buff slots from people.

Now with skills being activated during the pvp (or even pve) people will need to THINK about what buffs to give, not only use all buffs possible or the same fighter or mage macros.

zenice

Quote from: Weezer on January 13, 2010, 03:59:10 PM
Buffs now will become more important than it was, before this change every idiot can understand what to buff, since u just need to count buffs that pt will give (WC, BD, SWS and PP) and buff slots from people.

Now with skills being activated during the pvp (or even pve) people will need to THINK about what buffs to give, not only use all buffs possible or the same fighter or mage macros.

Chant fire, chant combat, chant critical, chant fury, war chant, cop, cov, wind walk, improve condition, nobless - 10 here
dances: fire , fury, warrior, concentration - 4 here
songs: earth, warding, vitality, hunter, renewal, windstorm - 6 here
Self buffs: rapid shot, deflect arrow + i can use ue or ud but lets just count 2 self buffs
mana potions , counter rapid shot, couter dash, rune, aligment, elemental, archer will - 7 here

total: 29 , weezer teach me then cuz i dont know

Triuferkkk

Quote from: zenice on January 13, 2010, 04:17:43 PM
Chant fire, chant combat, chant critical, chant fury, war chant, cop, cov, wind walk, improve condition, nobless - 10 here
Self buffs: rapid shot, deflect arrow + i can use ue or ud but lets just count 2 self buffs
mana potions , counter rapid shot, couter dash, rune, aligment, elemental, archer will - 7 here

if u r playing pr u have counter chance ... another slot
suggestion - give back so called bugged buff bar

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Weezer

Quote from: zenice on January 13, 2010, 04:17:43 PM

U forgot the pots (P. Attack and P. Def/M. Def). CHP can be used and will replace Haste or Chant of Fury ofc.

Think about what buffs can be more important on each situation (pvp/pve), think about what kind of enemies u will fight. That's all the tips i can give to u. The rest is all about to u.

People get lazy cause since a long time we always could play on full buffs always, now that we cant (or maybe can) some dont know what to do.

zenice

Quote from: Weezer on January 13, 2010, 04:30:55 PM
U forgot the pots (P. Attack and P. Def/M. Def). CHP can be used and will replace Haste or Chant of Fury ofc.

Think about what buffs can be more important on each situation (pvp/pve), think about what kind of enemies u will fight. That's all the tips i can give to u. The rest is all about to u.

People get lazy cause since a long time we always could play on full buffs always, now that we cant (or maybe can) some dont know what to do.

;D ok i go remove song wind storm, vitality, nobless, concentration dance (fack you bp) renewal (fack u bp x2) and wind walk.

I guess i cant take more, cuz in siege we fighter vs mage / figther, help me  ;D

Javardsnegger

He can't rly help you... his buff tacktics arn't that good since he kisses the floor all the time  ;D ;D ;D

:* Weez
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Weezer

Quote from: zenice on January 13, 2010, 04:36:48 PM
;D ok i go remove song wind storm, vitality, nobless, concentration dance (fack you bp) renewal (fack u bp x2) and wind walk.

I guess i cant take more, cuz in siege we fighter vs mage / figther, help me  ;D

29 buffs u said + 2 pots = u have 31

Almost all average fighters have Manuscript lvl 3, so u have 20 + 6 buff slots

5 buffs that u need to cut. not soo much if u consider that can play without WW since u can have Counter Dash (rate rly good of this skill) also Tattoos of Rabbit. So now u need to cut 4 buffs.

Concentration Dance can be used like we all used to play before, fighters use BUFF SHIELD and dance only for the BP (not freaking the BP), same goes got the Renewal (omg, not freaking the BP again). Ok now we got 2 buff slots...

See...  :P

zenice

Quote from: Weezer on January 13, 2010, 04:49:41 PM
29 buffs u said + 2 pots = u have 31

Almost all average fighters have Manuscript lvl 3, so u have 20 + 6 buff slots

5 buffs that u need to cut. not soo much if u consider that can play without WW since u can have Counter Dash (rate rly good of this skill) also Tattoos of Rabbit. So now u need to cut 4 buffs.

Concentration Dance can be used like we all used to play before, fighters use BUFF SHIELD and dance only for the BP (not freaking the BP), same goes got the Renewal (omg, not freaking the BP again). Ok now we got 2 buff slots...

See...  :P
Im always learning, thats why you are pro and me noob. +1  ;D

Weezer

Quote from: Javardsnegger on January 13, 2010, 04:44:25 PM
He can't rly help you... his buff tacktics arn't that good since he kisses the floor all the time  ;D ;D ;D

:* Weez

But i still kiss the floor less times than u.  :-*

Javardsnegger

sad but true.... snif snif ...  :o
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

emek

Quote from: Furesy on January 13, 2010, 11:24:37 AM
FS Prot of Rune/Element/Alignment are now triggered by magic attacks and give correct bonusses.
Only prot of rune seems to be fine. Aligment and elemental give shits when are activated. I hit yoshi with same dmg when he didnt have aligment and when he had it active. Same Pawciu with prot elemental.
NM x30
Emek - ne/bp
iEmek - ne/pp
HeYYa - ne/da
xEmekx - bd/se
Skatawa - sps/ee
PokaCycki - ee/sws
NeedForWeed - ss/wk

Furesy

Quote from: emek on January 13, 2010, 05:43:51 PM
Only prot of rune seems to be fine. Aligment and elemental give shits when are activated. I hit yoshi with same dmg when he didnt have aligment and when he had it active. Same Pawciu with prot elemental.
They give correct bonuses, the fact the bonuses of Alignment and Elemental aren't noticed that much is because they are based on attribute system, which is, bugged. lol