Archer Question - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Archer Question

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 13, 2010, 02:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Furesy on January 13, 2010, 06:28:43 PM
(and seriously, what idiot mage turns his back on archer xd?)

I would cuz it would make no difference in dammage (if i remember well), unless the archer uses the selfbuffs (dont remember the name atm) that increases dammage from back and reduces from front...  But in reallity i would offcourse never run away from an archer since archers were usually the ones that ran away :P
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Endorama

fix pain of shilien and touch of shilien
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

cthon

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on January 13, 2010, 11:36:46 PM
I would cuz it would make no difference in dammage (if i remember well), unless the archer uses the selfbuffs (dont remember the name atm) that increases dammage from back and reduces from front...  But in reallity i would offcourse never run away from an archer since archers were usually the ones that ran away :P

i think that is th skill :D u are used with your he/th :D
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Alex

shield has x3 def rate against bow, and most of sps/ee use advanced shield defense so they have 100% shield def vs bows.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Furesy

I would cuz it would make no difference in dammage (if i remember well), unless the archer uses the selfbuffs (dont remember the name atm) that increases dammage from back and reduces from front...  But in reallity i would offcourse never run away from an archer since archers were usually the ones that ran away :P
A mage without shield masteries has shield defense from all sides, except his back :) so hitting him on back would deal dmg you do to a mage without a shield.
Besides, archers have 70% crit rate on back, while 50% from front. (if fullbuffed with 500 critical)

Evolution

Quote from: Furesy on January 13, 2010, 06:28:43 PM
So you do 666 normal dmg, without even landing surrender or vortex, lolz

And it's most people's point exactly, you don't have enough slots for resists, especially not against every type of mage x)

You got uber low M atk, and did you even use Arcane power? lol
I also wonder this archers setup, status, gear and everything.

Another thing, you let the archer hit you in the back, and he deals that damage, if he hits you from front he will deal way less damage :) (and seriously, what idiot mage turns his back on archer xd?)

o.w.n.e.d!     poor Pawciu  :D
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Shreed

Quote from: TrackZero on January 13, 2010, 02:44:06 PM
As topic said, i was away few days so im not really know hows archers now.

Question is , is it true they are doing 1k max crit on mages with robe set, while mages do 7-8k all the time? In generally are arhcers fuked up?Is it true they got bad patack and range?

Thx for serious answers.

I dont understand some things. You ask about overpowered mages?  and archers/figters now lost archers/fighter will (coz its sux atm) we lost more speace for buffs (coz some useless buffs like counter chance). we really dont need more nerfs on archers :( and if it gona stay like atm pls nerf eva will and similar fs too ... why only fighters class got nerf ?

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: cthon on January 13, 2010, 11:39:25 PM
i think that is th skill :D u are used with your he/th :D

Pr has something like that too right? Something Death focus death? xD

Quote from: Alex on January 13, 2010, 11:40:45 PM
shield has x3 def rate against bow, and most of sps/ee use advanced shield defense so they have 100% shield def vs bows.

Ok, but i dont really get it why you just said that to me...

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Furesy on January 13, 2010, 11:43:31 PM
A mage without shield masteries has shield defense from all sides, except his back :) so hitting him on back would deal dmg you do to a mage without a shield.
Besides, archers have 70% crit rate on back, while 50% from front. (if fullbuffed with 500 critical)

Yea but i was talking about tk who has shield defense from all sides :P Are you sure the 70% crit rate really works here, cuz i never noticed any bigger crit rate when i was testing stuff...

Alex

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on January 13, 2010, 11:45:48 PM
Ok, but i dont really get it why you just said that to me...

oh looks like you quitted l2 long ago, well actually i said that because shield doesnt work from back if you are not TK or SK and its like 500 pdef less vs archers
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

cthon

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on January 13, 2010, 11:45:48 PM
Pr has something like that too right? Something Death focus death? xD

that's aw :D
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

TheLox

Looks like nothing gonna be fixed. OR mages gonna cry again. But then, when was time when freaking NOONE cried about smth? :S