Dagger blows dmg - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Dagger blows dmg

Started by legendaryvicious, January 25, 2010, 03:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BassSultan^^

Quote from: Scream on January 27, 2010, 07:26:28 PM
Dude ... u should know something there are always nerfs ..  and "WE" (by a way or another) manage to pass it and get use of it and maybe PWN everybody else ...hey "backstab" had 2 damages at the "Dark age" if u didnt know... fake death was with only some initiall mana "200 mana probably" and never keep draining mana ... at old times my evasion was 140 w/o UE only Evasion tattoos (dont remember it's name) ... so stop complaining/whining and keep wasting ur time playing the game

my evasion is 137 now without tattoos and ue oO

Es/Pw is  the real power Reloaded Bass is Back
ShockEffect >>> ty/pal <3

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6719938/Mein_18 DANCEE WITH ME SOMEBODY!!! :D:D:D:D

our4n0s

Quote from: MisiekIII on January 25, 2010, 09:09:16 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBUHAHAHAHHAHA Sorry but i cant hehe men pls pls stop shame on you. Noob like u tell me smth about dmg Dager omg. To cleare youre mind(learn) i make the same DMG like TH(ask puffy) i test it many times bcs i play this class and noob like u can only spam here nothing more.

Men learn rly learn first how to play(F1,F2 - pro style) next how to stop spam...

ps- if u are so pro make any PW/xx and we tray pvp(if u take down my cp i give u 10 dc ;D)
To make it as much clear as i can, when you, a freaktard, that basically never was known for your pvp skills ,comes up chatting shits such as 'hahaha' and 'noob', indeed, this is the core of your posts, against an experienced and good player, as Deathand, that on the other hand, provides facts, you do not help yourself, believe me.

As for the archer player part :
To actually reach the statement of good player one of the basics is to know your enemy, thus any good player actually does have a knowledge that's not limited to his main char, otherwise he couldn't be any good, so please cut the crap.

Besides, having played your char for 4 years doesn't make you any better than someone who played his char a few months and every time i take a look at your signature it only reminds me the douche you are.
retired

BanThemAll

Just put Atribute dmg to dagger/tyrant/glad skills and remove heavy "dash" armor nerf and daggers will be balanced with the rest of the classes.

Sali

Quote from: BanThemAll on January 28, 2010, 01:50:58 AM
Just put Atribute dmg to dagger/tyrant/glad skills and remove heavy "dash" armor nerf and daggers will be balanced with the rest of the classes.
keep dreaming, wanna more speed, use faking light and problem solved.
i just feel like making QQ topic about archers range... ehhhhh
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

WscieklyWaz

Quote from: Sali on January 28, 2010, 03:21:40 AM
keep dreaming, wanna more speed, use faking light and problem solved.
i just feel like making QQ topic about archers range... ehhhhh

If he does u will cry again about evastion xaxaxa

scary

i dont see any problem in dagger blows ..  :-\
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Scream

Quote from: BassSultan^^ on January 27, 2010, 11:22:00 PM
my evasion is 137 now without tattoos and ue oO
so dagger's Evasion is cool now ... it was bugged or whatever ... i had less than 120 evasion
SoulCryer

scary

Quote from: Scream on January 28, 2010, 02:26:12 PM
so dagger's Evasion is cool now ... it was bugged or whatever ... i had less than 120 evasion

less than 120 ? what is ur class ?
Since 2005

Scream

th/wl !! dude dont u know SoulCryer ?? btw i dont really remember my Exact Evasion .. maybe iam just bullshitting dotn mind me i didnt play for 1 year or 2
SoulCryer

scary

Quote from: Scream on January 28, 2010, 02:45:19 PM
th/wl !! dude dont u know SoulCryer ?? btw i dont really remember my Exact Evasion .. maybe iam just bullshitting dotn mind me i didnt play for 1 year or 2

well 120 isnt so bad for th/wl xd
Since 2005

WscieklyWaz

Quote from: scary on January 28, 2010, 03:47:50 PM
well 120 isnt so bad for th/wl xd

I have 129 with heavy armor on my aw/sk ofc without zerk.

scary

Quote from: WscieklyWaz on January 28, 2010, 04:43:41 PM
I have 129 with heavy armor on my aw/sk ofc without zerk.

with what tatoos ?
Since 2005