News:

Main Menu

About the raidboss updates - Track read pls

Started by lKentl, January 30, 2010, 06:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: moonbreaker on January 30, 2010, 07:24:49 AM
LOL cry more plox.  The change is good.
Dynasty wepons will be easier to get, and the price will be lower.
Gm should also change craft price from latest chronicles if he want people to craft it.
Growing clans may always camp . We dont camp all rb them 24/h. And don't say bullshit that u with your growing clan want to kill baium if u cant kill stupid rb. QA u can capm a lot gl&hf if u want to camp stupid respawn for 2 dc (if qa costs 2 dc (i think dynasty ring is better for mage))1) U forget about saying bullshit that all rb should drop donator coins, and wepons with sa, U would make the rb's boring not interesting
2) these are raid bosses,(not mobs to kill by 1 player) if u decrease their power people will kill it with just tyr/destro and some bots. Now is good cause u need more damage dealers too, so u need more people(if u want to kill it alone, with no pk event). If u r growing clan so u should recruit more people.
Farmer 4 life eh?

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Razlen

Quote from: lKentl on January 30, 2010, 04:49:19 PM
this is not an "i have a bigger e-penis than you" thread, ty

@jygh, exactly, lvling to 14 would make rift good again :D

@track, thx for reading :D

not only that we could do something about lilith/anakin ^^

[url=http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/El_Cacto/] [/url][/center

Arhangell

He*Wk  // Pr*Pal // Tyr*Des // Tyr*Wc // PP*Bd // Aw*SE // Th*Pp // Ol*Es // Sps*Ee // Bd*Se // Sorc*Ee // Des*Wl....

Ashlynn

Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 30, 2010, 12:29:46 PM
boosting farming in Blazing with moonstones
I agree with this one :D

Quote from: Weezer on January 30, 2010, 01:08:14 PM
Some time ago Adena drop was decreased, but things took too much time to decrease their prices too, maybe increase the Adena drop only on some XP spots would be good, to help new players. Dont increased Adena drop on high lvl places, but in lower/middle lvl places.
Frankly, I don't think boosting adena drop in low level locations would be any good since afterall, we are on 30x rate. You already exp too fast to make a decent income out of f.e. Ol Mahums and similar low lvl places. That would only lead to more walkers imo. But I may be wrong as well  :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Marinella

Quote from: jygh on January 30, 2010, 08:17:45 AM

tbh kent option about halisha / anakazakiel to stage cry to 14 is not that stupid in my opinion  since crystal stage 13 cost like 2  coins ? became totally useless and u ll use more coins to buy dimension fragmets to enter rift before u ll stage crystal finally for those stupid 2 coins

+1 for the idea
or maybe just do this instance zone like "crystal cavens" working with raid bosses that lv up cry to 14 stage

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

moonbreaker

Quote from: Inferna on January 30, 2010, 04:39:03 PM
Why don't u finally get your head out of your asshole and learn to read what ppl actually write?
Please do cut the crap about the "more ppl not just one de/ty" cause I saw exactly the same "just one de/ty" on the bosses that r boosted.Yea there were more ppl that were standing and watching the same old "just one de/ty" kk?

even u boost or not rb u will always kill them with tyr/destro.
So there are 2 solutions:
1) delete all destro-tyr
2) make reflect damage high enough so tyr destro will kill himself, and if he is immortal for some time if he make hand to hand (not ranged attack ) he should be shocked / petrified

Quote from: Marinella on January 30, 2010, 11:31:30 PM
+1 for the idea
or maybe just do this instance zone like "crystal cavens" working with raid bosses that lv up cry to 14 stage
and

@jygh, exactly, lvling to 14 would make rift good again :D

@track, thx for reading :D

If u want crystal stage 14 make one ally and come and get them. Temp isn't all server. Just one ally vs company of children, who thinks they have know everything, argue all time about nothing, and think the other people are just retards.  If u start cry that we have better equipment i will say u tell  bullshit. You just have to make zerg and good strategy. If u dont have quality make numbers. (i dont mean all of u come on dual ;) )

moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever

cthon

Quote from: moonbreaker on January 31, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

1) delete all destro-tyr
2) make reflect damage high enough so tyr destro will kill himself, and if he is immortal for some time if he make hand to hand (not ranged attack ) he should be shocked / petrified
and

If u want crystal stage 14 make one ally and come and get them. Temp isn't all server. Just one ally vs company of children, who thinks they have know everything, argue all time about nothing, and think the other people are just retards.  If u start cry that we have better equipment i will say u tell  bullshit. You just have to make zerg and good strategy. If u dont have quality make numbers. (i dont mean all of u come on dual ;) )

and BAM... he strikes again

n/c imo
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Neozinhu

If u dont have quality make numbers.

Quote from: Astri
We have 3 alternative clone-chars made with hardcore l2w scripting for every char in temp

Make some sense
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

lKentl

1) delete all destro-tyr
and

how did you miss it really? need it on a bigger font or something?

jygh

Quote from: Ungolianth on February 01, 2010, 01:10:38 AM
btw who the freak are u? i was in temp 1 year but i never heard a word about some alicja or wtf ur u playin....i bet u must be some sheva zerg
read his signature :P sheva%eva
  Nightmare 30x

Sali

blalblalblabla

i would say, a couple of veterans having fun while company of kiddos farm 4 life... but well some brains are to small, and some egos are to big to understand this, and let me guess, ull never get it :)
@topic: well the reflect dmg would be an solution, but what about other poor classes that are going for rb, arent op in this case but fight in close cobat? kinda fukked up. so mby disable vampiric effect from rb, so ty/de will be forced to have healer and his back, and kinda imposible, or hard enough, to kill it alone w/o any help. Tho reflect dmg should be removed right then.
Quote from: Ungolianth on February 01, 2010, 01:10:38 AM
btw who the freak are u? i was in temp 1 year but i never heard a word about some alicja or wtf ur u playin....i bet u must be some sheva zerg
phi, moonbreaker- sh/ps, one of those "2 shoots im dead" :<
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3