Web Analytics
Siege/Manor Idea ! - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Siege/Manor Idea !

Started by Shreed, February 06, 2010, 05:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

666VeNoM

Good idea, but need to change bews and bogs idea...
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

Sali

Quote from: Weezer on February 08, 2010, 01:50:54 PM
blalblalbla
Pentai, its faking obvious but u should be 1 of those ppl who exacly know its close to be imposible, so repeating same sentences wont create and ally and make it strong from 1st day, or u always can give a shoot for it, im in if u ask me ;)
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Neozinhu

Quote from: Sali on February 08, 2010, 06:00:17 PM
Pentai, its faking obvious but u should be 1 of those ppl who exacly know its close to be imposible, so repeating same sentences wont create and ally and make it strong from 1st day, or u always can give a shoot for it, im in if u ask me ;)
Well...some of those sentences made Milicia @ the past :P (Many BR clans hated eachother...The leaders made a topic to discuss...and after 2 weeks...we were alive in the server...with a nice organization...)

And ye....Goddard give more BOGS  ;D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Weezer

Quote from: DarkMagician on February 08, 2010, 06:12:33 PM
can u translate this plx? :P

U remember old zergs on server?!? If u dont try to check Moule video about Aden siege (sry cant find the link), 3 clans x 18 clans if i'm right.

That was a zerg (Fenix) but the difference that Fenix had a lot of people still on C or B Grade, while SINS and v3 had all on A Grades.

Temp isnt like the old zergs we had on server.

Teh noob

weezer is absolutely right. like i said , the arrogance of the ppl and the "cokcy" morons, leading the siege made temp strong. a simple example. sali rushing rune and shouting "rush the gate , brainless meatwall".  smth more. shreck and company want to defeat temp, but they backstab "for fun" the ppl who re supposed to be their allies - n/c . even more - tho skilled (or not) small clans are caught between the hammer and the anvill, dealing with greedy morons like prides, and fighting temp, cause temps can allow themselves to fight vs the server.

ill say again - this is your fault, and before closing smth , ud better think before openig. your mouth. the ppl who play here for the game itself do not CARE about sides. the game is ment to represent a feodal kingdom, so there is obvious that 1 side will be stronger than the other. allways. and if someone doesnt like that, run-----> CS Source ----> pwn pwn. thats all.

Neozinhu

Quote from: Weezer on February 08, 2010, 06:42:56 PM
U remember old zergs on server?!? If u dont try to check Moule video about Aden siege (sry cant find the link), 3 clans x 18 clans if i'm right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2tTFFR5NSA   (part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_UvTRpR1xM&feature=related (part 2)

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

lKentl

Quote from: Weezer on February 08, 2010, 01:50:54 PM
Wanna beat Temp?!?

1st - stop with big egos (from all sides) and make an ally merging clans that wanna fight then

2nd - find someone better on tatics than u have now

3rd - control people from all clans, some shit will happen between clans, the difference about breaking an ally and keeping it alive is HOW LEADERS R INVOLVED IN KEEPING THE ALLY ALIVE.

4th - go some sieges to improve ally organization.

Prepar to fight against Temp and other clans that will support then if they start getting zerged, like always happened.

The most problem atm is people simple dont wanna talk and all fell they PRO and dont need other people, believe me all people is needed when u need to fight a zerg.

Temp isnt a zerg like we had on the past (like Fenix), they have good gear, some skilled players and tons of people.

problem is there are too many greedy freaks in many clans :D (say, DN is full of those)

seboulba

and temp was the best FlagsKillers at this time :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hJm3xxlY3g&feature=related
nm30X
EvilBunnies

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: tzuc on February 08, 2010, 04:11:08 PM
imo start an ally named Permanent ... the name alone should win vs Temp

=)))

and fmb's version of v3 - sins splitting is correct :), we always had diferences with sins and it would always be drama on ally chat but that's not what split, v3 were borred, had no one to fight with and one day "hey, let's leave ally and war sins since there's no one else to fight vs"

Also the BH ally with recruiting SINS(or was it envy?)+v3+katamaran and dunno who else broke cuz we didnt like being in such a zerg ally, since nobody would have a chance against us...   :)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Sali

Quote from: Neozinhu on February 08, 2010, 06:40:30 PM
Well...some of those sentences made Milicia @ the past :P (Many BR clans hated eachother...The leaders made a topic to discuss...and after 2 weeks...we were alive in the server...with a nice organization...)

And ye....Goddard give more BOGS  ;D
make ally and run ally, its not the same....
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: mark_elesse on February 09, 2010, 01:31:35 AM
srsly Tomek, what the freak are you talkin' about ?? the core of BH is still v3+SINS(envy)+BH .... + smth like 30% randoms... but Katamaran ??? dude log ig more often, but dont hurt my little precious feelings with comments like this !! <3

hehe what the freak are you talking about xD Im talking abour broken up allys far back when BH came to server making a zerg ally witch we didnt agree on being in so we killed em in aden siege and left the zone ;) I didnt log for a year so i have no idea about any situations ingame at all  :)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

macris-0007

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on February 08, 2010, 08:20:58 PM
Also the BH ally with recruiting SINS(or was it envy?)+v3+katamaran and dunno who else broke cuz we didnt like being in such a zerg ally, since nobody would have a chance against us...   :)

why u did soe for baium  :'(

about topic but i think that nm got still same problem... clan leaders... hide ur pride hooomie and try to do smth serious with others to beat TH...

maybe dn surv ? w/o subs ofc. ??????????????? kidding i know u love all those fckng updates for smashin ur chars more and more.  :-*
DragonNetwork ~ Nightmare 30x ~
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK
proud member of ImmortalsLegion / Vend3tta / SINS /

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

ForTheSugarDaddy - BF4/LoL