Web Analytics
DN sub or no? - Page 11

News:

Main Menu

DN sub or no?

Started by Descent, March 10, 2010, 12:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwertyzxc

Just make this server C4 and u`ll have online 10k ppls :D      3/4 ppls miss c4 as i see ... m2

Streeter

Very nice post Kerth,i agree with you.Still dunno what to say about gracia...i kinda hate all chronicles after interlude...
Once upon a time in...Lineage

Dhart

Quote from: Torek [IF] on March 13, 2010, 11:21:39 PM
i learn 1 important things in my life:
ppl that talk too much and say "i'm pro, i'm god etc etc", indeed they don't worth a cent
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

Sowell

Quote from: darkcore on March 13, 2010, 06:37:23 PM
atm

Total Voters: 362

that´s equal to 362 players?

xD

not bad for a fresh start

x)

haha you think this is the number of ppls that will start?many just dont want to vote,you will see when server goes live i bet will be more than 1,5k players if DN make good advertising to this server anyway even w/o advertising will start with 1k+ many ppls just w8 a sub stack and stable server

Dhart

Dhart

EsaKeDoem

Quote from: Kerth on March 13, 2010, 05:01:40 PM
I'm glad that there is someone to discuss :) Let me answer youYou are right BUT it's more like
Gracia off non bugged server population > stack sub server population
And there are thousands of servers like this.
You know, but for really, how many % of population participes in oly? From my knoweagle it's about 10% in each server.
About complains - here poeple complain because you have to be xx/buffer to win something,  on retail / retail like servers they complain because most of classes loose to supports - so you still have to be support. And IMO it's even better this way, because it push people to play for ex. Necro/pp not Necro/pal  = more classes are useable.
Again I have to disagree - many classes on retail for ex. TK or SE are almost never seen, because they are useless for anything. At stack you can be for ex. SH/SE, so you still play support, but you can also hit. I was playing at few retail-like servers, quite long, 2 times I were playing WC as my main, and it's not fun to be support all the time, you cant hit or anything. Here for example i can make Ty/WC, so then im useable in fight, and in supporting = double pleasure from gameplay. Then you are quite individual, from what I know, most of people who left didn't had in reasons that they were bored of subs / things that they obtained or server features, they left because
a) server's populations dropped from few thousands to few hundrets (for ex. 15x in C4 had about 3  k players online, now it have maybe 600 with boxes together)
b) increasing corruption, more and more donators and stuff going up (for ex. if someone was in c6 in IC maybe 60% had S grade on server, now 80% have at least DN set, 70% have icarius, 60% have at least 2 rb jewels), fails like enchant-event-fail (when some people bought about 400 bews 100 kk each, and later sold 4 coins each)
c) personal issues, clan issues, low time for playing in that time, but now they have time and passion once again, so they want back
d) server close (raven, shadow)
The point about population is that, people who are looking just for new server, they are looking for features
non corrupted / healthy comminity / at least Gracia with all features 100% working, no bugs / experienced gm's in events and communication with players (no offence^^) / no donations / no custom features
Does Dn fit any of those features? hmmm, let me seeeeee....... Sorry, dont think so. But there are many who does.

But people who are looking for stack-sub servers, they look for another features :
balanced sub gameplay (and YES, dragon has most balanced one of all stac-sub servers I've tried) / gm's experienced in subs matters / long gameplay without wipe (most of stack-servers fall in about few months, because of lack in staff's experience) / and ofc fresh start...

And don't say like "go back yo your beloved stacksub servers", because if you didnt realize yet, other servers in this network are dead (or slowly, but still, dying). Do you really think that somebody will now start to play at 5/15/30x ? I don't think so, because players lvl (mostly in eq) are not reachable (without donating 5 k euro). People are loooking for fresh stack server, not for dying ones.

ROFL  since C5 No more chronicles  to begin with , you plaid WC on retail like server and you only suported ROFL lamer WC and OL p0wn on retail servers you just noob that don't understand the meaning of armor masteries and wepon masteries on thouse 2 have you saw anywhere on DN OL to come and stun you or to use hiss mass poison or flames,or hit with normal attack did you see some one here to attack on normal attack they only know DRAIN DRAIN DRAIN ?? i didn't so you just lame becouse of stascking subs,so just STFU you never new the game to begin with,and yes OL and WC are mutants to begin with they are mix between close combat fighter and kinda suport mage.Or you gona tell me now you had to heal non stop with it couse ROFL  I have seen with my own eyes on Alexandria - Deviant realms in beginning how OL and WC enter arena and clear it from 40+ noobs like you just the 2 of them and hey imo they where in B with AoBA-just lol.On server there at that point they had only one Elysean axe and it was drop from mob: the dude that plaid with it was hunting with no shots COUSE there wasn't high enof dwarf to start craft A grade anithing.And server was already like a year old.But you know when ppl aren't alowed from gm's to exploit and bot not even dual a server can move forward really slow.At that time and that rate they had taken only Dion on DN Dion is insignificant castle ROFL.

Stacking subs here don't make only characters ustless it makes skills also ustles .But iff they are balanced acording retail like data i'm shure we can have Epic batles just it requires a lot of work.Also you can add DNsubs on more retails.About mutants is somthing you can't avoid with stacking subs.

P.S. Only that here and especially on Infy we have more than 200 Valakas Necklaces and like that Antharas ones makes servers go like this comunity does also with always searching a way to screw enemies you screw game .

Anyway if it is DN so let it be DN server.
You want fresh start WIPE network and make it more stable that way you gona get the only reasonable fresh start well as i said in previus is the most riskie action but also can prove to be the most winning one.
You want to make fresh start meanwhyle you don't wana disapoind donators that suported you all these years well face it you can't make bouth and to get good results.Reasons are pointed in many posts so far main ones are,you don't have good advertisment so ppl can't hear of network only if some one tells them so............

If you dislike what i say don't read it !
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/shoot-yourself.gif

Quote from: Torek on Today 27.01.2011 at 03:31:00 pm
u forgot to say "join aion blablabla bullcrap"

I have you to do that now  Shocked Roll Eyes  Grin

Grosse

Try to understand that old players (who got scamed or left DN early) want to play new stack sub to feel fun again :) (also meet old friends again)
It's non sens to start from zero on Nightmare or Dragon where almost everyone have oe weapon, dynasty and its very hard to get it :)
for peoples who reached everything on DN, NM its another boring server exacly the same like others.
But for others its chance to feel fun again on beloved server :)
to make it more balanced there shouldn't be mutants.. simply it's impossible to make it balance with it ! (in c4 it was a lot easier )
look at Frintezza where aren't mutants and when i played it, was balanced. (for sure more than DN)

Sorry for english ;)
Nightmare x30
Grosse - Necro/PP

Valkyria x9
???

Sowell

Quote from: Grosse on March 14, 2010, 02:17:47 PM
make it more balanced there shouldn't be mutants..
Evry1 say the same about mutantas,i dunno why gm dont make a post to make us all chill and say :THERE ARE NOT GONNA BE MUTANTS" and evry1 will be happy ;)

Grosse

Quote from: Sowell on March 14, 2010, 02:19:51 PM
Evry1 say the same about mutantas,i dunno why gm dont make a post to make us all chill and say :THERE ARE NOT GONNA BE MUTANTS" and evry1 will be happy ;)

imo should be poll about that :) everyone have their own opinion :)
Nightmare x30
Grosse - Necro/PP

Valkyria x9
???

Sowell

Quote from: Grosse on March 14, 2010, 02:32:50 PM
imo should be poll about that :) everyone have their own opinion :)

yea you right ,some GM's from other server that made acc here wanna ruin this server and maybe they make multi acc to vote for mutants or kids will vote for mutants cuz they dont know this will ruin the server they only think to make ol/es or any other mutation that is OP cuz they dont know the beauty of a real mass pvp with normal stack subs ,why any1 should make a sps/ee for ex when some1 alse have for ex pr/wl and come poc 1 critic and sps dead...w/e even if is a poll NO mutations will win ,real players will know what to vote

Grosse

Quote from: Sowell on March 14, 2010, 02:40:25 PM
yea you right ,some GM's from other server that made acc here wanna ruin this server and maybe they make multi acc to vote for mutants or kids will vote for mutants cuz they dont know this will ruin the server they only think to make ol/es or any other mutation that is OP cuz they dont know the beauty of a real mass pvp with normal stack subs ,why any1 should make a sps/ee for ex when some1 alse have for ex pr/wl and come poc 1 critic and sps dead...w/e even if is a poll NO mutations will win ,real players will know what to vote

yea, you are right :)

but imo here should be some diffrents between other servers :)
and one of them is removing mutants yey ! :D
Nightmare x30
Grosse - Necro/PP

Valkyria x9
???