Infinity Ally - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Infinity Ally

Started by Tyler, May 19, 2010, 04:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler

Quote from: Sokrates on May 20, 2010, 03:20:14 PM
i know you and i have few friends in zerg but as i see you have rly big face here and i also know that you fail on every server so..

ps. we used to play together on other servers long time ago when i was a TeamZone member ;) ( Vash, HustleR, etc)

I remember u in TZ, but i don't remember u having such a big mouth.
We didn't fail on other servers. The servers failed us, and i would assume u'r in the same situation since we both play here !

Let me stop u from posting any more bullshit about us leaving cose i see u are the only person who posted that like 5 times.

We are never leaving Valkyria  ! We started on DN and we are gonna end here when this server will close.
I hope it's clear enough.
Sir, we are surrounded! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction!
www.zerg.darkbb.com

roberts

Quote from: Austrian3 on May 20, 2010, 03:26:47 PM
well i prefer good and skilled enemys,... but a good enemy isnt someone who is a backstabing (i call it scam) @golki,... so for me u are not a good enemys witch i respect, for me you are just targets to kill, and i will love it when you cry about dieing
about golki,... i dont get the point why you calles us for help, if you want to pk us, thats not the deal of a good clan...

I tell you again , but last time.
Yvette asked you to come,  but i had told him before, we would kill you. He said that not to kill ZERG they were helping us, but those ppl who you had killed would like to take vengeance on you and your clan.
I wont make you happy, because you'll never see my cry because you or anybody else killed me. And as i said , i didnt see the wartag, this is the only reason why i didnt understand how could he silenced me.
RobertS lvl 76+ SS/PS Valkyrie (x9)
Leader of Goldragon (with Hungary)

Tyler

Quote from: roberts on May 20, 2010, 03:34:41 PM
Yvette asked you to come,  but i had told him before, we would kill you. He said that not to kill ZERG they were helping us, but those ppl who you had killed would like to take vengeance on you and your clan.
I wont make you happy, because you'll never see my cry because you or anybody else killed me. And as i said , i didnt see the wartag, this is the only reason why i didn't understand how could he silenced me.

Every post i read from u on this topic makes me sick. Stop the bullshit for at least 1 phrase.
Sir, we are surrounded! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction!
www.zerg.darkbb.com

Austrian3

Quote from: roberts on May 20, 2010, 03:34:41 PM
I wont make you happy, because you'll never see my cry because you or anybody else killed me. And as i said , i didnt see the wartag, this is the only reason why i didnt understand how could he silenced me.

ok so you failed in your organisation, its clear for me now,. thx
Fragzilla.... what else ?!
--->Exci <<----------------

Quote fromTemptME:1. Makes no sense, obviously u dont know what you're talking about, baium never went to sleep.
-------
INFO for you...bevor baium was killed first time... many many ppl waked him for quest.. its 30min just for inf

roberts

Quote from: Austrian3 on May 20, 2010, 04:07:27 PM

sry im too tired for this.
Yes we failed at organisation, yes we are a fcking noobish clan and yes we are everything you wanna say....
to me it's the end of the discussion
come and play
RobertS lvl 76+ SS/PS Valkyrie (x9)
Leader of Goldragon (with Hungary)

Austrian3

i am @ work  ;D
no l2 on this computer  :D
Fragzilla.... what else ?!
--->Exci <<----------------

Quote fromTemptME:1. Makes no sense, obviously u dont know what you're talking about, baium never went to sleep.
-------
INFO for you...bevor baium was killed first time... many many ppl waked him for quest.. its 30min just for inf

Tinus

Quote from: MyCookie on May 20, 2010, 11:24:39 AM
check his title

no no never, omg silenced ? i wasnt purple erm am i ? ^^

i guess you just made ur first pvp ever?

because screening ur pvp is rlly something....... no lifer!  find a job or a girlfriend, or some plastic doll :-* :-* :-*
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

Adam007

QQ ztyler and all foker from zerg your clan fail like on another servers. NC
NEVEMSENKI/CallMeGod/Zuhatag/UltraViola

Maybe The Triumvirate Will Be Alive Again!

MyCookie

Quote from: Tinus on May 20, 2010, 07:25:33 PM
i guess you just made ur first pvp ever?

because screening ur pvp is rlly something....... no lifer!  find a job or a girlfriend, or some plastic doll :-* :-* :-*
what are u talking about ?

Shilen

Quote from: Austrian3 on May 20, 2010, 04:07:27 PM

(http://img202.imageshack.us/i/retardss.jpg/)
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

Curs3dangel

Orklany, Sebes and many other :D

Moshu

Quote from: Adam007 on May 20, 2010, 07:27:45 PM
QQ ztyler and all foker from zerg your clan fail like on another servers. NC
and you are?why every time some random interfere in adult's conversation?