Web Analytics
To the people running bots in starting villages - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

To the people running bots in starting villages

Started by jailaa, June 08, 2010, 04:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6bIK

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Dhart

Quote from: PolSilv3r on June 11, 2010, 11:08:54 PM
English plz...
You broke my ballz with your stupid polish and now you blame me for my spam ?gtfo pig !
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

cerebelo

u must see the reality .... all ppl wanna be one step ahead , so they donate( wich is not bad for server ) or ... dual/triple box  or..... bot ..... or scam . if all server will bot/donate  and then they  cannot get onestep ahead with botting/donating ,  some of them will even fuk they mom if they willl get an advantage from that . same shiit in real life  too  ( this is the way humans compete )

Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

PolSilv3r

Quote from: Dhart on June 12, 2010, 12:16:36 AM
You broke my ballz with your stupid polish and now you blame me for my spam ?gtfo pig !

Blame...? I only asked about English so GTFO!

Kido, start to read with understanding cuz you are pathetic.
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

Dhart

Quote from: PolSilv3r on June 12, 2010, 10:54:01 AM
Blame...? I only asked about English so GTFO!

Kido, start to read with understanding cuz you are pathetic.
A pathetic guy like you who fail thousand times with his lame language can't even ask for something ;) go back under the table doggy.

kissmyarr0w

Quote from: Anulk4 on June 09, 2010, 12:19:45 AM
Hmm, bots banning. You just freaked your server :D

Your very best so called online was 1200. You banned one guy with 14 accs, today also me, so next -10 from that. As far, you should have about 700 or less now. But guess what, from those about 300 more or even  better are wwalkers. Will you really ban them, or you will stop because of beingscarry that server dies? :D

Btw you lied, you said you gonna ban ALL chars from IP + main char etc etc, but you just banned my low lvl bots. Pease ban also main char, I wanna finally break with this addiction :) Or no, I'll better sell my stuff on allegro, just to diss ya.

Wish ya luck with server
go play high rates servrs you dont have what to do here

Anulk4

Quote from: Akira on June 11, 2010, 07:02:59 PM
if bot isn't a cheat, what is then?!

l2w = view of opponents gear - checked.
l2w = vew of opponents hp stat - checked
l2w = exping/getting gear, money, mats  without even looking at your pc - checked

and i guess tons of other options you got with your little program.
But hey, what do I know, botting is a fair legit gameplay : )

/ girl, just leave.

"Cheating in online games is an activity that modifies the game experience to give one player an advantage over others. Johan Huizinga defines cheating as the action of pretending to obey the rules of the game, while secretly subverting them to gain advantage over an opponent."

Source: wikipedia.org

and to your /, I already left and sold my char for real cash as well as all equipment. I've just posted here to say admins it's best way to ruin their serer, so after like 6 months I can post again and say "didn't I said you ? :D" and lol on them.

Quote from: Dhart on June 11, 2010, 09:53:16 PM
Huge load of crap , mixed with a bunch of bullshit. Your philosophy is simply awesome!

I've said my sentences, supporting them with arguments. You said " I be dhard i be smart yu be nuub! yu say shit!". I see tons of arguments in your post (ironic, if you aren't smart enought to notice), so maybe we can admit we aren't on same knoweagle or intelect level to discuss fairly, do we? :)

PolSilv3r

Quote from: Dhart on June 12, 2010, 01:26:24 PM
A pathetic guy like you who fail thousand times with his lame language can't even ask for something ;) go back under the table doggy.

No1... You are no1! :P

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on June 12, 2010, 12:35:38 PM
pol u  are never loged in lol xD  pm me sometime :P

Do you mean MSN?

I am always on when I am on PC :)

Dhart

Quote from: Anulk4 on June 12, 2010, 05:09:56 PM

"Cheating in online games is an activity that modifies the game experience to give one player an advantage over others. Johan Huizinga defines cheating as the action of pretending to obey the rules of the game, while secretly subverting them to gain advantage over an opponent."

Source: wikipedia.org

and to your /, I already left and sold my char for real cash as well as all equipment. I've just posted here to say admins it's best way to ruin their serer, so after like 6 months I can post again and say "didn't I said you ? :D" and lol on them.

I've said my sentences, supporting them with arguments. You said " I be dhard i be smart yu be nuub! yu say shit!". I see tons of arguments in your post (ironic, if you aren't smart enought to notice), so maybe we can admit we aren't on same knoweagle or intelect level to discuss fairly, do we? :)
If you don't have eyes to read , it's not my problem.

Anulk4

Quote from: Dhart on June 12, 2010, 12:16:36 AM
Quote from: Dhart on June 12, 2010, 01:26:24 PM
Quote from: Dhart on June 11, 2010, 09:53:16 PM
Huge load of crap , mixed with a bunch of bullshit. Your philosophy is simply awesome!Pd black xD ma te sei tard anche quando non si parla di politica italiana ! un bot che ti farma il triplo di quanto farma una persona normale sai cosa comporta ? Gli effetti che ha sul mercato ? Porca puttana oh , il walker e' il motivo principale per cui DN e' cosi' una merda e te insisti a difendere un idiota
Quote from: Dhart on June 13, 2010, 12:43:09 AM
If you don't have eyes to read , it's not my problem.

Did I missed something? With every post your replies are getting even smarter lol :) And even while I can't understand italian, I do recognize the red word, so my hope about at least post in your native language was smart dies now.

Dhart

Quote from: Anulk4 on June 13, 2010, 09:16:29 AM
Did I missed something? With every post your replies are getting even smarter lol :) And even while I can't understand italian, I do recognize the red word, so my hope about at least post in your native language was smart dies now.
Nvm...you'r just too much retard
Have fun with your bots , I wish they'll help the server grow up
Bye.

PolSilv3r

Anulk4... You have just owned Dhart... Like many many b4...  :P