News:

Main Menu

too jailla!

Started by bajaksc, July 22, 2010, 05:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hares

Quote from: rezz on July 22, 2010, 05:45:36 PM
no data no bann >:(

ahahahah i dont cry no data no bann! +1 for my old friend!

bajaksc

Quote from: bajaksc on July 22, 2010, 05:26:15 PM
1.Jailla you are GM or normal player? we dont want anymore gms who play in server in enemy side like we had in dragon x15 with glasy... now all server hate him cuz he freak it hard...make decision player or gm... cuz now you are freaking corrupted... and most of ppl dont wanna same shit like on dragon...

2. fix clan gate cuz is possible in all epics only in tezza is impossible.... its not big exploit...cuz q for epics are not hard... baium q is only little annoying.

3. you cant ban ppl from that screen in antharas.... only mine char.... and today you make it.... wtf? next proof that you are freaking corrupted... stop play on this server!

4.descent say: for baium exploit  120h and now you changing his way?

i can give you best solution perm ban me(cheruby)  unbann all and fix clan gate...  or make 120h from 720h like descent said ....
AND STOP PLAY ON THIS SERVER !!! we dont need new glasy!

< CL of ExC1DiuM >

Socha

1.Jailla you are GM or normal player? we dont want anymore gms who play in server in enemy side like we had in dragon x15 with glasy... now all server hate him cuz he freak it hard...make decision player or gm... cuz now you are freaking corrupted... and most of ppl dont wanna same shit like on dragon...

2. fix clan gate cuz is possible in all epics only in tezza is impossible.... its not big exploit...cuz q for epics are not hard... baium q is only little annoying.

3. you cant ban ppl from that screen in antharas.... only mine char.... and today you make it.... wtf? next proof that you are freaking corrupted... stop play on this server!

i can give you best solution perm ban me(cheruby)  unbann all and fix clan gate...  or make 120h from 720h like descent said ....

bajak ty kurwo bez matury

This crappy clan can only exploit imo better bun them forever or they will dupe coins and stuff, exploit rbs like on dn and others servers

Good job GM, dont let exploiters play here we dont need cheaters
SochaPolska

Baybe

LesioKiler

M4dman

Sw33ty

JoinOly

Maggoto

PanKarp

Moir

Wpierdol

Byczon,Yeneffer,TheOn3

Lezba and 2lewerece

SayMyName

Always 2 step before rumuns !!

FuriousWolfs,Syndicate,FinalFate,NewMDK Crew

bajaksc

Quote from: Socha on July 22, 2010, 06:14:30 PM
bajak ty kurwo bez matury

This crappy clan can only exploit imo better bun them forever or they will dupe coins and stuff, exploit rbs like on dn and others servers

Good job GM, dont let exploiters play here we dont need cheaters

uuu sochaaaa mine hater xD nice flame socha... how old are you guy? 10-11? cuz i see not more from this what you write...

< CL of ExC1DiuM >

bajaksc

< CL of ExC1DiuM >

za

look at Lecktor! another foking retarted!! are u drunk too? u cant read? READ topic name u foking fagot!!!!! btw topic name is to jaila! so why are u writing in this topic? are u fat with triple glasess makeing 12 handjobs a day just like jaila? then why the fok u write here u stupid piece of shit!!

bajaksc

Quote from: za on July 22, 2010, 06:23:01 PM
look at Lecktor! another foking retarted!! are u drunk too? u cant read? READ topic name u foking fagot!!!!! btw topic name is to jaila! so why are u writing in this topic? are u fat with triple glasess makeing 12 handjobs a day just like jaila? then why the fok u write here u stupid piece of shit!!

man relax ... leave them ...
< CL of ExC1DiuM >

bajaksc

Quote from: rezz on July 22, 2010, 06:26:11 PM
siema omka ;]

i think its not omka cuz he left us in tezza server after first wipe....
< CL of ExC1DiuM >

bajaksc

grzechu also dont play with us xD he play on some high rate with severance
< CL of ExC1DiuM >

bajaksc

forum warriors make some new topic cuz this topic is for jailla:P

bump
< CL of ExC1DiuM >

za

i cant relax dude..... yes I am crying bcz i got banned 720 hours, w/o doing any exploit....i appear only in ss not in 2(i think jaila cant count until 2) and now that idiot flaming me? who asked him? he says he is the best archer....then why is he so happy that we are banned? maybe some spoilers kicked his big archer skills?

and jailla pls answer where is the prove that i exploited? u are hideing now? you just lost credibilty in front of all server!and  not just you....hole game team!  i dont know what is going on here, i was GM in other game, but we couldent afford to be so rude with players.remeber players keep server allive, not donators! so try to be a litlle more polite in future with players. or maybe torn made a mistake by baning me and other ppl from exci and now they are affraid to say it.....i really dunno what to belive anymore! i cant even ask somth from a gm cauze i am affraid that he will insult me again! I cannot play on a server like this!

Socha

Good job GM we dont need crap like them here
SochaPolska

Baybe

LesioKiler

M4dman

Sw33ty

JoinOly

Maggoto

PanKarp

Moir

Wpierdol