ABOUT ACCOUNT PB BETWEEN VALK AND DN - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

ABOUT ACCOUNT PB BETWEEN VALK AND DN

Started by BiGCaT, August 25, 2010, 12:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piccy

Quote from: Finisterre on August 25, 2010, 12:45:57 PM
What will you get from this "fight for the rights" ? You just all got owned by an innocent RMT seller.

Cut this cheap drama or I'll bring more popcorn and coke. ;D

AND COOKIES????

WANNA COOKIESSSSSSSSS (and maybe milk tnx)
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

Piccy

oh well, yes
insult ban for 60h is so stupid

it should be permaban at first time becouse there is no need at all to insult ppl, in any way

ALSO
if they made shit

CurseOfDeath

15x...
DE/OL  =      XxXxXxXxXxX      SOLD
HE/PL   =      ArcherOfCritical   SOLD
NE/OL   =     CurseOfDeath  SOLD
NE/EE   =     XxXxXxXxXxX        SOLD
----------------------------------------------
9x = CurseOfDeath = exping ;D

flamingAwe

wow, so many posts from GMs!!!
When gracia? xDDD

the solution for curent situation can be simple:
Dragon gm changes mail, changes pass, scams items on dragon, changes mail back, so player can still play on valkiria xD

Piccy

:)
could, but player must RE-reset mail

remember ppl are lazy --------------> GO VOTE

protocol

When i saw the post on bad users i quicky spoke to descent and it was unfair for glasy to ban his char. And for glasy we dont use players items or take them when they are ban.

stealth

Ok summary of what I understand from the posts:

Lektor sold DC for money according to GM on DNx15.

According to rules of DNx15 :
Don’t sell stuffs for real money in-game or by forum or in any other way.
The punishment for do not respect those rules will be a Temporarily Ban (from 1 hour up to 2 weeks) or even Permanent Ban.

So Dragon GM logs his account by first changing his e-mail (so he can change pass duh).
He takes items of Dragon Char ?

What he should do is : Change mail back, so player can still play on valkiria

from what I can understand, correct me if i am wrong...
[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]

LucasN4F

Torn sry for that word but are you Stupid?

DN work like Company GM problem shold be solve on GM rang you shold know it or that you are GM are mistake
i don't understand why you inv ppl too your problem you know if GM need back items to ppl he can't create them and back he need take from hacker

i don't say who is good or who is bad but that topic you make its just stupid. It look like you can't solve some problem and try blame it to other one. i see it in this way and i think many ppl too

chacker never say he is chacker so thay will be cry that thay don't do it
next time pls make GM meeting and solve sh1ts in GMs range don't inv no needer PPL then server will be better

GlasyTheTard

Quote from: protocol on August 25, 2010, 01:32:55 PM
When i saw the post on bad users i quicky spoke to descent and it was unfair for glasy to ban his char. And for glasy we dont use players items or take them when they are ban.

Well mate i really dont know how much money u are taking for beeing gm on x9,but there is a lot of things that u dont know about glasy...Is just random noob guy who is living in italy probably made some donations and so get knowing drake(later payed to bee gm :D )
remember begging to become gm and if so beeing fair,but 1st day drake allowed gm as a player its maximum corruption :D expecially this last few days when glasy become so good friend with bigcat,after lector flaming him so much for beeing a cow :D he desided to set up so called scam for lector for scamming his own uncle,or aleggro seller who knows even glasy dont know what should lie now :D
Even ppl like me that dont really like Psyck know verry well that he isnt scammer/seller is just set up from glasy cuz much flame,now he will go and cry to drake that u didnt respect his rulles...

jailaa

Quote from: LucasN4F on August 25, 2010, 02:10:44 PM

DN work like Company GM problem shold be solve on GM rang you shold know it or that you are GM are mistake
i don't understand why you inv ppl too your problem you know if GM need back items to ppl he can't create them and back he need take from hacker

i don't say who is good or who is bad but that topic you make its just stupid. It look like you can't solve some problem and try blame it to other one. i see it in this way and i think many ppl too

next time pls make GM meeting and solve sh1ts in GMs range don't inv no needer PPL then server will be better

For a long time now most GM's on Dragon, Nightmare and Infinity except top level gm's DO NOT HAVE BUILDER RIGHTS ! Showstopper can't summon, create items, so ( from what I understand, I hope I'm not wrong ) he is taking items from banned players. I don't know Dragon and don't care about either the players or the GM's there but GM's shouldn't have access to a character's items: banned or not.

GlasyTheTard

Quote from: LucasN4F on August 25, 2010, 02:10:44 PM

Mate this is not torn mistake trust me ,glasy is setting up to lector becouse lector flamed him nothing else...u dont know that gm(glasy from x15 took all items from banned char of lector)

DarkVengeance

Quote from: ShowStopper on August 25, 2010, 12:04:07 PM
if u dont know things pls shut up i changed pass for char FCPORTO that is char on dragon if he use on dragon for malke bullshit 1 account where he have chars on other seerver is only his foult

Go check ban list fcporto banned 21 julie

I can't believe, I simply can't, that Dragon server fell so low, to get someone like You to be a GM ... You can't even write in English and let's not discuss about Your actions.

♥ Panic ♥
Valkyria x9
DarkVengeance NE/BP

Nightmare x30
iBurn WL/SR
AncientDevil OL/WC

Dragon x15
DarkVengeance GL/PP