Web Analytics
UPDATES

News:

Main Menu

UPDATES

Started by CrashOverAll, September 02, 2010, 08:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrashOverAll

What happened with the updates .... we all need to start making new chars. Orc got nerfed to the max. Bison totem doesn't work on blunt as it used to ... it gives 100 crit rate. How are orcs supposed to fight RB now and farm in HB? Bison works on fist so what we should do ... go ++++ on dyna fist to fight a RB?

Diver

Quote from: CrashOverAll on September 02, 2010, 08:40:30 AM
What happened with the updates .... we all need to start making new chars. Orc got nerfed to the max. Bison totem doesn't work on blunt as it used to ... it gives 100 crit rate. How are orcs supposed to fight RB now and farm in HB? Bison works on fist so what we should do ... go ++++ on dyna fist to fight a RB?
Get party of real ppl not bot and you will see how. It's MMO....

PS. buff bar is short again.

CrashOverAll

Even with party of real ppl.... how much V rage we need to do a RB? 3-4? ... it was the crit rate that helped...

Diver

You need tank, bishop, and nukers...

lol

Well, few days ago some guy was  talking how looks new chronicle of lineage (cant remember witch one it was), the point is he was paying on another server with stuckable sub system, like here, and there is something like here now, very huge obstructions just for disable people for farming (higher time reuse for skills, bizon like 5 min or sth etc)?! WTF

You are just again make rbs for big clans/allies where is like 20+ ppl online, but now we are not even able to farm on regular mobs on hb??

How do you think new players can get equal to those who are already in strong clans. For them ic set+6, tt set+6 and as+7 means sothing - you simply cant get to this clan :X, but this is another story...

So its gets us here, on server left only old farmers, people who started to earn coins, and people able to make hero, not many... Now after 'great' updates its goes higher? I don't think so...

IMO tyrant/destro become another useless char, and now what delete it? I've just made skills enchanted :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

Furesy

Quote from: lol on September 02, 2010, 09:48:24 AM
Well, few days ago some guy was  talking how looks new chronicle of lineage (cant remember witch one it was), the point is he was paying on another server with stuckable sub system, like here, and there is something like here now, very huge obstructions just for disable people for farming (higher time reuse for skills, bizon like 5 min or sth etc)?! WTF

You are just again make rbs for big clans/allies where is like 20+ ppl online, but now we are not even able to farm on regular mobs on hb??

How do you think new players can get equal to those who are already in strong clans. For them ic set+6, tt set+6 and as+7 means sothing - you simply cant get to this clan :X, but this is another story...

So its gets us here, on server left only old farmers, people who started to earn coins, and people able to make hero, not many... Now after 'great' updates its goes higher? I don't think so...

IMO tyrant/destro become another useless char, and now what delete it? I've just made skills enchanted :P
If you want to farm solo go play Pacman or something, the concept of Lineage 2 remains a team-play based game, whether it is retail or highly modded private server.

lol

Quote from: Furesy on September 02, 2010, 11:04:56 AM
If you want to farm solo go play Pacman or something, the concept of Lineage 2 remains a team-play based game, whether it is retail or highly modded private server.

Lets say somehow someone get lost and accidentally get to dragon-network, what would he do to join or fight with old clans/players? Donate for 2k euros? xD Tyrant/destro was the best way to earn adena without very good stuff, dont you think?:)

Whatever even without bizon, its takes a lil longer, but rb's are still ownable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

Furesy

Quote from: lol on September 02, 2010, 11:35:17 AM
Lets say somehow someone get lost and accidentally get to dragon-network, what would he do to join or fight with old clans/players? Donate for 2k euros? xD Tyrant/destro was the best way to earn adena without very good stuff, dont you think?:)

Whatever even without bizon, its takes a lil longer, but rb's are still ownable.
Like there are any new players, any sane L2 player would never start here anyway lol

=^TrackZero^=

Okey this isnt official yet thats why i am writing it here:

Look we were doing update till late last night and well drake have very serious personal issue today which he CANT delay! (thats why we didnt up things we wanted, flame blame swear w/e it wont change anything ) so we agreed to up servers with 1st level of uptdates better then keeping them 1 more (2) days down. I will write down some things that i know they are changed :

- As you all know we got new server few months ago Valkyria, well in order to bring to all servers updates we had to merge the code so we can apply all the updates for other servers too and still keep their things what they have, so this was a big task and this is fully done, we have basis now where we can update others (THIS IS WHAT HAS TO BE DONE)

- Dwarfed mutants/xmen look or however you called it is (should be) FINALLY fixed and disabled because they were screwing the database  badly, and well its said long ago they will be fixed, but okey now its done

- Orcs are not anymore Raidboos hunters ONLY , if you want to do a riad make a decent party (OF REAL PLAYERS) and kill it, you know everything about it what we changed, just read up.

- A lot skills got fixed and we made them to work as they should (will get a list later and post it)

- Daggers Dynasty and Icarus got (SA) critical damage , FIXED.

- Now we have implemented 2 new raids and 1 new TvT auto event , but because of drakes issue we didint up the client side for all players, basically i have it only atm. But tonight ill finish with drake those tests (i hope all will be allright with both drake and tests) and then we will up this thing too.

-------------

About things that are coming are quite nice too, will happen also during the Sept.: We found more then 15 new areas/dungeons (i showed to my GM staff , is REALLY NICE) that will be unlocked 1 by 1 with new content inside (you will like it), more then 9 new radis that will be implemented (idea is each week 1 raid but we will see yet), those new raids wont be as the one u expected you will need more then zerg to kill it and yes this raids will include Beleth and rest of the bosses too, there is a lot more to tell in folowing updates, but lets us 1st finish things mentioned above and fortfll our promises.

Now you can continue to flame/blame and ofc have a 0 understanding for what i said and things will be as usual here.

Die

==========

P.S. For my community only: You got 2 new gm-s , you got 1 gm who is everyday in game helping you assisting you and reporting me things to be fixed, you got Events agenda and event calendar planned for each day , we are back working doing updates and so on, ....
So its time to show a bit respect for us too maybe?? What did u expect over the night a bugland gracia crap final 9.9xxxx or what? Jesus people when you will start valueing and respecting your own network where do you play and then maybe the new people will start respecting us too....
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Piccy

Quote from: Furesy on September 02, 2010, 11:52:05 AM
Like there are any new players, any sane L2 player would never start here anyway lol

????
senseless words togheter :D
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

Piccy

track in infy there is also npc for dnet-retail

u don0t get it? :D
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

alinutza

Quote from: TrackZero on September 02, 2010, 11:55:30 AM
)

- Dwarfed mutants/xmen look or however you called it is (should be) FINALLY fixed and disabled because they were screwing the database  badly, and well its said long ago they will be fixed, but okey now its done

-
-
Can u define plix  FIXED and disabled...aka they will be erased, theyll be as regular mutants, they ll keep skills (FS) they ll die ....or w/e
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name