News:

Main Menu

UPDATES

Started by CrashOverAll, September 02, 2010, 08:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Locus

awesome idea with this adding subs to retail,
but i have 2 important questions,
1 what about lvl of this retailed subclases ? 80 max ?
2 if i have already subbed retail necro with 3rd, and i have bp and da as my second and third retail, can i still sub them with necro and make 3 rd prof  there ?

PartyTimE

Quote from: PartyTimE on September 02, 2010, 09:00:28 PM
U call these update?
Oficeal server :---------Bison Spirit Totem ; The spirit of the bison possesses you, temporarily increasing Accuracy when using hand-to-hand combat weapons. When HP is low, P. Atk. and critical attack rate are also increased. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon.

What are u planing to do when u nerf orcs? let big clans farm everything on server no chance for others LAME really nohing to say..

lvl 85 mutants....

is that our faulth that u let every1 to make them for long time and u  fuk them up totaly after 1 year ????????
what a lame shiit that  u say all FS and Quest HOrn will be back to their inventory..
.PUT that quest horn to your ASS will be more usefull for u ...
HOW DO U THINK U CAN PAY OUR TIME BACK? WHEN WE SPENT FUKING TOO MUCH TIME TO  MAKE THEM ........

AND u always asking for respect from PPL  and  u never respect THEM.... where were u hiding for long time when PPL need some help.....u just come back to server when u get out of money and try make PPL REROL TO NEW CHARs= NEW DONATES.......U call all these shiit UPDATE LAME shiit u took from other server..... Server was kinda better and more fun before u come and fuk it up....

FOR IdıotS WHO TRY TO MAKE SERVER UP ON BY VOTING ......I  WONDER FOR WHAT U TRY THIS SHIIT? FOR LAGS+ERRORS+BUGS?  How u can think that making PPL come here can be that easy? PPL are not idiots they can easy understand in 1 week easy , there İS NO CHANCE FOR THEM play here and no sense of spending TIME AND MONEY here....

FALMES / BLAMES / DELETES THE POsts ..........

P.S  Soon u will understand that u need normal PPL to play here to make the rich ones donate for u but IT will be LATE