Piccy

:) u have enough good guys here.

and i cannot leave that emocryers pit :D
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

jygh

Quote from: Piccy on September 02, 2010, 04:17:19 PM
:) u have enough good guys here.

and i cannot leave that emocryers pit :D
urs loose :P anyway iff u could,  make marriage quest working too xD it was funny in c3 and since u made many skills not able to be use in some places u could make same with this .gotolove stufff
  Nightmare 30x

Tabbox

Isokratia

I really thing it's great that finally Track is trying to update the server. Even if it's looking like final countdown before crash :D

All you idiots have some respect if you are better fix everything by yourself for 1 night.

Yes sure that this one with the Bison is too stupid(a really have no words to describe) cause now only the biggest clan --> Temp will be able to kill even more RB. But it's it's MMO and it's not normal XLIEF to farm by himself Zaken for years.

This is SUB/STUCK server full balance is impossible!!! Especially if there is update, so leave those people to fix at least the main staff.

About BD/SE - ok char is ready, have quest but not subbed and no retail :( so? After 2 weeks someone will say why it was easyer before. Ye on C4 was different for sure :D

Stop complaining and help. When the main bugs are fixed I'm sure that if we are united Track will make more changes, he is not making this update for him. I can say it from my experience Stepcontrol is in the Harbor and is trying to help.

And really this with Tyr/Destro is very bad at least make SA on Crusher to work :(
Isokratia
DHL
Neli
Samosval1-17
PermaBan

CrashOverAll

Make this clear so everybody should know......

Will we be able to make mutants lvl 80? Or only 85 mutants will be changed as ,kain said, with horn + FS in inventory?
A lot of ppl are making mutants now and are not sure if they can do it anymore or not.

alinutza

How is subclass system atm, cause i have a dwarf without third with quest item horn and atm ofc  i cant take sub as spoiler. Is same system as in valkiria, aka u cant sub main but only retails?..cause if its like this truly sux.
And if it is like on valkirya, u can take subs for every retail?
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

lytors

Hi ppl of nightmare, i have an orc (des/tyr) and as many of you know, it used to hit hard. Now my orc looks like a dwarf (lot of HP but nothing p atack/atck speed/crit rate). The reason i heard? "Killing raid bosses should be in party fun". Pepole, let me tell you that you can have a "party fun" when you go rb, you only have to kill the ORC. But as all of you are scared to get pk, takes the easy way: complain about the orc and so that the gm modifies that race, like it's beeing done since long years. Why dont you better eliminate that race ah? And what happens with the archers that kill you with 1 hit? nobody says nothing about that. This server is for donators so here's another idea: close the server and make a private one. Only for donators, because why you players play on a free server and then pay for play? This is stupid.   Good Bye DragonNet-¿Work?.

legendaryvicious

Quote from: Isokratia on September 02, 2010, 05:04:06 PMBut it's it's MMO and it's not normal XLIEF to farm by himself Zaken for years.

LOOOL better don't talk about things you know shit about, at least have the decency of asking around before posting things that'll make you look like a complete moron lmao.

P.S: Stop freaking around with the buff bars would you track? :)
You Can't Kill the Messiah.

Wizjoner

and what about attribute system?

max atr value in weapon will be fixed?
< Requiescat in pace >

RPG club

http://www.rpg-club.com

QuadCore

Quote from: thehunted on September 02, 2010, 01:29:45 PM
Kamaels fixed and sub-able?
fixed=no sub=yes today i made ;p
u have to be 78 lvl 3rd class
edit
i wish i could make trickster/inspector
but there was only doombringer, soul hound and trickster to choose
when you already got subbed horn disappear  and then u can get sub class quest again

Spelso666

TRACK U CAN CLOSE SERVER JUST NOW!

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

Evolution

FIX High-Grade Life Stone: level 80 ::) can't put them on weapon...
FiX FiX FiX FiX FiX FiX FiX FiX FiX FiX FiXFiX FiX FiX FiX FiX FiX FiX FiX FiX FiX FiXFiX FiX FiX FiX FiX FiX FiX FiX FiX
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)