Web Analytics
UPDATES - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

UPDATES

Started by CrashOverAll, September 02, 2010, 08:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teh noob

is it after this update , or tanks miss "skill mastery" passive from 3rd class (sorry for the dumb question)

lol

In my opinion its better to spend some more time making work all things and fix bugs then nerf hundred times char to finally become a crap  :)

With all respect for team, there are more and less important things to do, why dont you start from more important?: P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: lol on September 02, 2010, 12:35:13 PM
In my opinion its better to spend some more time making work all things and fix bugs then nerf hundred times char to finally become a crap  :)

With all respect for team, there are more and less important things to do, why dont you start from more important?: P
Soloing raidboss was for me most annoying thing that ever happened, im more then happy to see this things solved, and stop telling me nonsense about only big ally/clans can kill it, 90% of raid bosses you can kill with a 1 - 2 partys.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Teh noob

Quote from: lol on September 02, 2010, 12:35:13 PM
In my opinion its better to spend some more time making work all things and fix bugs then nerf hundred times char to finally become a crap  :)

if 3 archers and 2 daggers can kill random highlevel boss under 10 min i dont see smth wrong with making pure farmers like ty/de less capable . how "less" it is its doubtfull cus i allready checked my and i dont see big difference. its about teh loot, right?

p.s. i would like to know about this passive skill i wrote b4.ty

jygh

Quote from: TrackZero on September 02, 2010, 12:37:56 PM
Soloing raidboss was for me most annoying thing that ever happened, im more then happy to see this things solved, and stop telling me nonsense about only big ally/clans can kill it, 90% of raid bosses you can kill with a 1 - 2 partys.
all ok but could u fix m def of rb?::P cause i hit some rb for 150 with 7k m .atk xD
  Nightmare 30x

IvolveR

Quote from: TrackZero on September 02, 2010, 12:37:56 PM
No its not solved,just takes 1/3 more time to solo a rb.Nerf the crit rate of blunts or the bonus u get from crit rate buffs
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

Teh noob

Quote from: IvolveR on September 02, 2010, 12:53:57 PM
No its not solved,just takes 1/3 more time to solo a rb.Nerf the crit rate of blunts or the bonus u get from crit rate buffs

blunts have 40 crit rate, lowest level of all weapons. critical damage is the best -that needs " a touch" . thats why  ppl cry atm no blunts= less crit power.

Wizjoner

Quote from: lol on September 02, 2010, 11:35:17 AM
Lets say somehow someone get lost and accidentally get to dragon-network, what would he do to join or fight with old clans/players? Donate for 2k euros? xD Tyrant/destro was the best way to earn adena without very good stuff, dont you think?:)

Whatever even without bizon, its takes a lil longer, but rb's are still ownable.

make des/wl + hd with focus and problem solved

in pvp dmg from good des/tyr was OP from blunt (5-10k dmg) with max crit rate (but its not big problem to have 94% ref dmg, 99% with NM hv)

btw : subclass for Kamael will be possible to make? Thx
< Requiescat in pace >

RPG club

http://www.rpg-club.com

darkdevilct

fix the buff bars!!!!!!!! is again freaked up..
and still some skill like deflect arrow+endurance dont work (it must add pattak)

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

rapinski

yes please put again  the buff bars like before ........
Disturbed Sk/PS---->Retired
ikki PP/Th----> Retired
Kindleoric Pal/Des--> Retired

thehunted

Kamaels fixed and sub-able?
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis