News:

Main Menu

UPDATES

Started by CrashOverAll, September 02, 2010, 08:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkdevilct

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

jygh

since all QQ its best to change back and just put auto event pvp and make more events and thats totally fine for everyone on nm  :P
  Nightmare 30x

PartyTimE

U call these update?
Oficeal server :---------Bison Spirit Totem ; The spirit of the bison possesses you, temporarily increasing Accuracy when using hand-to-hand combat weapons. When HP is low, P. Atk. and critical attack rate are also increased. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon.

What are u planing to do when u nerf orcs? let big clans farm everything on server no chance for others LAME really nohing to say..

lvl 85 mutants....

is that our faulth that u let every1 to make them for long time and u  fuk them up totaly after 1 year ????????
what a lame shiit that  u say all FS and Quest HOrn will be back to their inventory..
.PUT that quest horn to your ASS will be more usefull for u ...
HOW DO U THINK U CAN PAY OUR TIME BACK? WHEN WE SPENT FUKING TOO MUCH TIME TO  MAKE THEM ........

AND u always asking for respect from PPL  and  u never respect THEM.... where were u hiding for long time when PPL need some help.....u just come back to server when u get out of money and try make PPL REROL TO NEW CHARs= NEW DONATES.......U call all these shiit UPDATE LAME shiit u took from other server..... Server was kinda better and more fun before u come and fuk it up....

FOR IdıotS WHO TRY TO MAKE SERVER UP ON BY VOTING ......I  WONDER FOR WHAT U TRY THIS SHIIT? FOR LAGS+ERRORS+BUGS?  How u can think that making PPL come here can be that easy? PPL are not idiots they can easy understand in 1 week easy , there İS NO CHANCE FOR THEM play here and no sense of spending TIME AND MONEY here....

FALMES / BLAMES / DELETES THE POsts ..........

P.S  Soon u will understand that u need normal PPL to play here to make the rich ones donate for u but IT will be LATE

CrashOverAll

Dude you are just acting silly..... Track is trying to get some changes done.... we respect that cuse for a lot of players game got boring. After u get DNET crafte 6 phanty/day and go +++ it's getting boring .... now ... it just got a little more interesting. I tested orc ... it is preatty ok but frenzy sucks big time .... anyway ... the party funn won't be. U just delayed orcs from killing RB with WC/SWS and BD/PP and i'm sure of that.

The thing is with the subclass system now ... for mutants do we still need retail done or we can pick whatever subb we like? Will the lvl 80 mutants suffer any change? What's new in this part?

Track srry for being so negative about the update.... i brought some funn in the game for a while.... but we still need an active GM for events cause the last ones i remember were: RB spawn in Antharas Lair, Golky funn in Giran Harbour and srv VS TEMPS.

And we are still waiting for the spoil or not dyna set parts...

Keep us up to date with this changes cuse players want to know what to do with the chars/sets they are working on.

seboulba

Quote from: PartyTimE on September 02, 2010, 09:00:28 PM
U call these update?
Oficeal server :---------Bison Spirit Totem ; The spirit of the bison possesses you, temporarily increasing Accuracy when using hand-to-hand combat weapons. When HP is low, P. Atk. and critical attack rate are also increased. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon.

What are u planing to do when u nerf orcs? let big clans farm everything on server no chance for others LAME really nohing to say..

lvl 85 mutants....

is that our faulth that u let every1 to make them for long time and u  fuk them up totaly after 1 year ????????
what a lame shiit that  u say all FS and Quest HOrn will be back to their inventory..
.PUT that quest horn to your ASS will be more usefull for u ...
HOW DO U THINK U CAN PAY OUR TIME BACK? WHEN WE SPENT FUKING TOO MUCH TIME TO  MAKE THEM ........

AND u always asking for respect from PPL  and  u never respect THEM.... where were u hiding for long time when PPL need some help.....u just come back to server when u get out of money and try make PPL REROL TO NEW CHARs= NEW DONATES.......U call all these shiit UPDATE LAME shiit u took from other server..... Server was kinda better and more fun before u come and fuk it up....

FOR IdıotS WHO TRY TO MAKE SERVER UP ON BY VOTING ......I  WONDER FOR WHAT U TRY THIS SHIIT? FOR LAGS+ERRORS+BUGS?  How u can think that making PPL come here can be that easy? PPL are not idiots they can easy understand in 1 week easy , there İS NO CHANCE FOR THEM play here and no sense of spending TIME AND MONEY here....

FALMES / BLAMES / DELETES THE POsts ..........

P.S  Soon u will understand that u need normal PPL to play here to make the rich ones donate for u but IT will be LATE

+1 XD

i gave my stuff to a friend and started from 0 :) it's almost impossible 1 coins 2kkk kidding me ? XD how do u want that our news ppl'smake they stuff if they can afford 1 coin ? they can easly make 1-2-3-4-5 set A then what about the S grade ? 4~6 coins for a normal weapon.  
nm30X
EvilBunnies

violetpl

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

surecom

Quote from: TrackZero on September 02, 2010, 04:07:07 PM
Flame or not, read loader update news hystory better, it was announced WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY long ago that he will do it.

So i read :D. I even used "find" with words like " dwarf, skin, mutant, disabled" and NO SINGLE WORD about this. So at least before you told that this is announced first you check loader history.
Sry that i will post long history of loader here but to be clear point me where exactly is writen ( btw im for disabled mutant too)

The message exceeds the maximum allowed length (10000 characters).

Sry that i cant post history from loader ( history is too long)  , but if you Track want to check too just copy/paste in notepad and use "find"
This iis absolutly not flame to you. Just when you post smth be sure that this is true.

Good job with new updates btw - i rly sry that i cant test this cuz i stoped to play from 2 weeks.  May be some day i will try them.
Keep good work.

darkdevilct

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

darkdevilct

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

PartyTimE

Quote from: MrLethal on September 02, 2010, 10:20:08 PM
NM IS NOT OFICIAL SERVER

Read my post fist then write your reason why i am wrong or why i shouldnt say somehing....

Stop making non sense comants..........

moonbreaker

Quote from: TrackZero on September 02, 2010, 12:37:56 PM
Soloing raidboss was for me most annoying thing that ever happened, im more then happy to see this things solved, and stop telling me nonsense about only big ally/clans can kill it, 90% of raid bosses you can kill with a 1 - 2 partys.

well u make destro/tyr weaker so...
to kill rb tyrant destro must use at least 1 buff vampire and thats all (before update anthy+zaken and no need to use vampire) Rb still can be killed by tyrant/destro. Just now this tyrant/destro must have better equipment and 1 or 2 vampire buffs, so this greater farmers just lough. Rb will always be killed by tyrant destro unless u : delete all tyrant destro, make this char totally useless.

This is just bad side of stucking subclass system. tyrant destro killing rb, and total oly farmers.

If u want a team game, join server without stacking subclass or do not allow people to start "dualbox"

Peace.

moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever

Deavon

Quote from: Ungolianth on September 02, 2010, 05:33:41 PM
poor fat thanos :DDD

Banned people should nt talk ,pay ur dept first to the community and then you can start talk gipsy-scammer .

p.s: Like it will be hard for me to roll you on he/wk as in the past or any other archer lol :D

p.s2: I dont allow you to call me Thanos since only friends of me calling me like that ,plus that you GIANT JAWS wont allow you to spell it correct .