UPDATES - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

UPDATES

Started by CrashOverAll, September 02, 2010, 08:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Ok, let me get this straight:

I will be able to DNET subclass my retails, like i always dreamt of ever since Drake spoke about it?

I am ES/SPS with Cardinal, Phoenix Knight and Maestro retails. Will i be able to make Cardinal/Necromancer on my retail for example? :o

That would be the most awesome thing that happen in DNET in the last 3 years or so.

PS: Make buff bars shorter

yeah, i mean it, less buffs = more brains needed to buff properly and usually less damage, so longer pvp.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Piccy

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 03, 2010, 12:08:01 AM

I am ES/SPS with Cardinal, Phoenix Knight and Maestro retails. Will i be able to make Cardinal/Necromancer on my retail for example? :o

well,  y u will have 3x dnet sub on retail from the race u choose (it means no mutant added to retail)
at least, that was "original" dnet sub idea
and i doubt they changed it
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Piccy on September 03, 2010, 12:14:43 AM
well,  y u will have 3x dnet sub on retail from the race u choose (it means no mutant added to retail)
at least, that was "original" dnet sub idea
and i doubt they changed it

w00T! freaking great news mate! I hope Track can confirm that.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Deavon

Quote from: Ungolianth on September 03, 2010, 03:53:49 AM
well actualy when ur so big friednd with track u should be better informed fatso since he gave me those items from own will and we had also option that he will take items or 100 coins from me to eliminate dept but now he actualy forget about it...also calling some1 gipsy since all greeks looks like that its also funny...anyway actualy was only joke to make u sing so dont take it serious fatso...and about ut allow or not allow call u thoanoass or no it ur name so ppl call u like that (me personaly prefare fatso but i know how it piss u off when i call u Thanis :d) ...cheers :*

You keep being such a big lier and  you dont have shame at all .
I wont even comment that comment about greeks and bla bla cause i ll get down to your poor level by comparing coutries and people.
The funny part is that i understood you have big obsession with me and you getting feed by the attention i m giving you,hopefully without attentiom from now on you ll die  in  peace .

Cheers Jaws .

Cenarius

Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

Spelso666

Quote from: Kain on September 02, 2010, 03:01:05 PM
Well  the last time i spoke with Drake about this subject he told me the following .

A owner of a 85/85 mutant dwarf skin will get the following :

Quest horn in quest items invetory
Back to 85 lvl main class
retail quest done or if you have noobless done too
Forgotten scrools you used in invetory too
Enough amount of SP/EXP to get subbed again .

So all you have to do for example if you was bp/wc 85 lvl  and bp on main class ,you have to sub again into a human race OR you can sub again to bp/wc but this time you will be limited to 80 .

and what about bogs? ppl lost many bogs with enchating skills?who will back bogs  them ? answer kain

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

moonbreaker

Quote from: Cenarius on September 03, 2010, 06:15:45 AM
SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

play more on server not on forum, yesterday someone inform ^stepcontrol^ about buff bars
he said it will be fixed within 48 h.  
moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever

TomekAlmighty

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

xLynax

Hi  ;):

Anyone tryed to make a "buy store" offline?

Dont work for me, and yes i had the 48hrs scrolls and use it once with a "sell store" and everytime i log still have time left to use the offline command.

Cya.

darkdevilct

FIX ELPY BAG TOO!!!!

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

Sali

Quote from: moonbreaker on September 03, 2010, 06:43:30 AM
play more on server not on forum, yesterday someone inform ^stepcontrol^ about buff bars
he said it will be fixed within 48 h.  
forum is to talk, game is to play, where do u see problem at writing at forum? and i guess not every1 stay loged 24/7 to know every detail that happend at server. Such a info should be also posted at froum not only announced in game, dont u think so?
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

moonbreaker

Quote from: Sali on September 03, 2010, 10:32:14 AM
forum is to talk, game is to play, where do u see problem at writing at forum? and i guess not every1 stay loged 24/7 to know every detail that happend at server. Such a info should be also posted at froum not only announced in game, dont u think so?
+1
moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever