Web Analytics
NOT NORMAL!!! - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

NOT NORMAL!!!

Started by Isokratia, November 27, 2010, 09:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POUSEGAMANE

guys the funny is that GAYs of temp...they said QQ frenda...we dont QQ dude...i can leave this idiot server like some friend did before some time...i can leave me and many friend and after track will call again like he did and please to came back...but we noooooooo QQ...propably u QQing to track to bun some of us w/o any reason coz propably u afraid us...btw temps stop spamming w/o screens videos...if u can prove exploid do it...if frenda do exploid must get bun...but no bun w/o nothink...isnt fair...this server is like a ootball game and temps have the referee with their side...pfffffffff
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
SifouDagger TH/WLK NOBLES
BarbieIssixy SOR/PP X-HERO
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
TheOnlyR1pper TY/WC NOBLES
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

POUSEGAMANE

and smth more if server have bugs...isnt exploid...is foult of GM....
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

Draven

Hi everyone,

Related to what happened on saturday siege night i wanna make some things clear.
We got accused that we dont treat ppl same way and you believe we pay more attention to donators. When someone donates he gets reward which means we dont owe smth else to him.
We also got accused that we ban people with no reason. We are GM's and we need people on server so can you explain us why would we ban some of them with no reason? Do you really think there is a better prove than our own eyes? You should know that we are not blind and we can pop out everywhere and see what is going on when you don't even expect that.
So please,next time,think twice before coming here and starting a topic only to bring some pointless flames.
We don't expect thanks from your side for all the things we did,would be nice still to not see complains only instead. You simply make us lose all our will to continue our job and believe us,this is bad only for you.

POUSEGAMANE

cmon...if u want to do your job FIX the bug no bun for exploid!!! and no im not bealive u...prove me the bun .... w/o any proof u no have crime...is simple...go ask about it
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

Cenarius

Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on November 28, 2010, 03:41:54 AM
cmon...if u want to do your job FIX the bug no bun for exploid!!! and no im not bealive u...prove me the bun .... w/o any proof u no have crime...is simple...go ask about it
Wellcome to Medieval Age, when u was guilty w/o any proof  ;D
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

Crazzyyhuhuh

Quote from: Draven on November 28, 2010, 03:21:45 AM
Hi everyone,

Related to what happened on saturday siege night i wanna make some things clear.
We got accused that we dont treat ppl same way and you believe we pay more attention to donators. When someone donates he gets reward which means we dont owe smth else to him.
We also got accused that we ban people with no reason. We are GM's and we need people on server so can you explain us why would we ban some of them with no reason? Do you really think there is a better prove than our own eyes? You should know that we are not blind and we can pop out everywhere and see what is going on when you don't even expect that.
So please,next time,think twice before coming here and starting a topic only to bring some pointless flames.
We don't expect thanks from your side for all the things we did,would be nice still to not see complains only instead. You simply make us lose all our will to continue our job and believe us,this is bad only for you.

we didnt need you to tell us how is dragon-tempwork working dear draven im sick of what you did today in the middle of siege baning frenda  clan leader for nothing we asked you to tell us for what he is baned for what he is acused couse like i see you spin round round couse even you dont know for what he was baned this was ordered by some of you donats and relations about donators and gms ppl stop teling me that how they are or how is going i will make 7 freaking years in this network on this server i have seen alot of things how is going and what is relation donator/gm
about prove and eyes y let me tell you i have seen you playing in temp lately with my eyes so you expect all this ppl to belive?

Give us the Answer why is frenda baned in the middle of siege dont hide behind some false bla bla bla craps

and about history lesson about dragon network come to Granpha i will tell you alot
Ps:put some respect to the ppl who remain on this server anyway you dont bring any new just try to keep the old couse your sweet DONATS need to have RaBBits like us to hunt you dont want to be a rabit one day a?
you might be allmighty with the status GM but the power is not in you the power is in the ppl who play this server

so i will say you again you NEED to explain to us Why frenda is buned

Best regards Alex

And Gratz temps Not that you only bought Server for your self  You bought Gms too Good that all have their prices pitty that we canot buy too THEY ARE ALL SOLD!!!
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP

Montana

all these people are right, all this is a big lie .i. ! we wanna know why u ban FRENDA during the siege?
i never saw that u ban temps during something in game so wtf are u doing? but u are right temp never use exploits. ofc

and to sit and watch instead of like someone is using exploits, so move ur fat ass their and use maybe the time to remove this exploits!

but pls dont think that we QQ xD I heard yesterday Frenda laugh so all is okay. we are not donaters but we are rich bitches.

ps: but go on ban more from "other side" maybe u are like Alex says really the rabbit one day....

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

chlipus

Quote from: Montana on November 28, 2010, 08:30:10 AM
all these people are right, all this is a big lie .i. ! we wanna know why u ban FRENDA during the siege?
i never saw that u ban temps during something in game so wtf are u doing? but u are right temp never use exploits. ofc

and to sit and watch instead of like someone is using exploits, so move ur fat ass their and use maybe the time to remove this exploits!

but pls dont think that we QQ xD I heard yesterday Frenda laugh so all is okay. we are not donaters but we are rich bitches.

ps: but go on ban more from "other side" maybe u are like Alex says really the rabbit one day....

stil qq?o_O

POUSEGAMANE

hahaahaha temps is very very funny...spamm all time with "QQ"....haahahahhaaha....temps gf...now go recruit GMs....EEEEEEEEEE any normal GM in this server?????CAN ANY1 ASNWER    W H Y  FRENDA BUNNED???
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

Catos

how can u still say that he got ban for nothing lol when u all know what he was doing everytime , at every siege at most of rbs. U know what i am saying , why should be gm's or temps fault cause he just cannot stop with exploits? he is a leader?if he get ban all his clan will leave sv? what that suppose to mean? that if he is a leader he can exploits and use bugs all the time? well 1st of all being a leader and not playing this game fair is the lamest thing in this game. Yes if some1 else do it ok he is a dumbass but a leader to use sh1ts ? what example is this for his ppl?
For all the sh1ts he did on this sv i am wonder why he didn't got permanent?
If he is a smart guy he can finally stop with all those things and play a fair game.
80% from the ppl who posted here to unban frenda , even saw him how he was using all the exploits so , u have guts to say ban is unfair? n/c

Spelso666

REALLY nice QQ topic ......cry more AntiTemp

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

jygh

Quote from: Catos on November 28, 2010, 10:01:16 AM
how can u still say that he got ban for nothing lol when u all know what he was doing everytime , at every siege at most of rbs. U know what i am saying , why should be gm's or temps fault cause he just cannot stop with exploits? he is a leader?if he get ban all his clan will leave sv? what that suppose to mean? that if he is a leader he can exploits and use bugs all the time? well 1st of all being a leader and not playing this game fair is the lamest thing in this game. Yes if some1 else do it ok he is a dumbass but a leader to use sh1ts ? what example is this for his ppl?
For all the sh1ts he did on this sv i am wonder why he didn't got permanent?
If he is a smart guy he can finally stop with all those things and play a fair game.
80% from the ppl who posted here to unban frenda , even saw him how he was using all the exploits so , u have guts to say ban is unfair? n/c
wtf r u talking About ??? cause on most rb im with him and most of time on siege . ok mby he exploited aden ( mby ) but about resT??? u ve no fcking idea what r u talking about lol

anyway gz gm instead of fixing bug u ban cl and prolly next clan will leave nm yeii !! soon u ll play alone lol
  Nightmare 30x