Avoid exploit thx
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Voting closed: April 19, 2011, 02:22:47 PM

Shadow21

Quote from: JoeDoe on April 07, 2011, 12:06:46 PM
But truth is:

pt BH  > pt Aod

u made my day, alrdy many times pro BH pt suck hard vs our mage pt and not only.

Monkey's IQ > Sethan's IQ.

Quote from: maslina on April 07, 2011, 11:24:48 AM
When we make a pvp with equal numbers ? Wanna give you examples? Basin fortress 1 pt AOD camed raped by 1 pt of BH..what you do??? You come with 3 pts and i can continue too so pls ni@@er spare me of you`re pro ally.

same do ur pro ally and not 1 time, so plox stfu and read 1 more time:

Quote from: Shadow21 on April 07, 2011, 09:33:50 AM
so before tell me smth about my big mouth better look at ur self ^^

btw learn better how make pvp, cuz for now pvp looks like: temps/bh/lemons ported and even with equal number u run like idiots over whole map.

since merge i learned about bh/temp players few things:

1 they can run
2 they can cry
3 they know 3 words: qq, noobs, zerg
4 ach and forgot most important thing: they not tired repeat all time: any temp/bh player > any aod player (some god complex i guess) xD

cya on battlegrounds
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

violetpl

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

maslina

Quote from: Shadow21 on April 07, 2011, 12:48:30 PM
u made my day, alrdy many times pro BH pt suck hard vs our mage pt and not only.

Monkey's IQ > Sethan's IQ.

same do ur pro ally and not 1 time, so plox stfu and read 1 more time:

since merge i learned about bh/temp players few things:

1 they can run
2 they can cry
3 they know 3 words: qq, noobs, zerg
4 ach and forgot most important thing: they not tired repeat all time: any temp/bh player > any aod player (some god complex i guess) xD

cya on battlegrounds
I will stfu when the fack i feel like
I`m not pro i`m naab but as i said step down from the altar you  are couse it`s a false one
Learn more pathetic idiots about pvp tactics when you are outnumbered..it`s called kite but how the fack a dumb asses like you tard could know that
  So in the end fack you very much and you still didn`t answered...when the fack we make 1 pt vs 1 pt equal number...you know that thing with 9 ppl only
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

maslina

Quote from: Enerilla on April 07, 2011, 11:46:11 AM
well... Selfowned? ahhaha :D You made my day :D
Maybe my post was too long and u didnt realize this part:  if the Temp would never invite ppl from our ally, then we are not forced to join anywhere. Now eat what u cooked. The temp is who selfowned itself with stupid politics. GL and deal with it...
Read twice what iwrote and after try answer again..what i say and what you understand

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

maslina

Quote from: violetpl on April 07, 2011, 11:58:51 AM
is not aod problem that BH have 1 pro pt and can only run on varka run and sumon run and sumon
gl and cya
i say again...READ THE FACK WHAT I`M SAYING.. the idea on my post was the zerg you made idiot..not my problem that AOD can beat only by zerg also

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

zenice

Quote from: Shadow21 on April 07, 2011, 09:33:50 AM
yesterday: hb pvp 1 pt aod vs 1 pt temps+some lemons. temps on gorund and again flame like: fu noobs learn how to play.

About this i can answer, i gonna give u a free lesson cuz u r so blind that u cant see the evidences...
On that pvp we was without BP, You had a Kamael (steal divinity ftw), Plus the Cancel whores u had on pt (sps, src), U remember how many BP or people with heal u had on pt?? What u expect us to do? Stay near spawn and pvp vs u without even bp or wc to rebuff after your full cancel machines fack us? You even had 2 BD to dance BladStorm!!!  ;D
We could be there all day hiting u cuz it would be the same sh1t...
But u are so moron to not understand that only way we could even made 1 frag was to try split your pt and with that we need to RUN!
You are full of bla bla bla but u r nothing on pvp, and u know nothing about tactic.

PS: u r a big MORON!!  ;D

fenrris

Quote from: violetpl on April 07, 2011, 01:19:58 PM
and 1AoD > 1 pt WS ;D

Only with Zord ::) we coukld use such good healers on our side ;D But in general those are cools fights with GF^^ from all doesnt mather whos on the flor.

regarding zergs and stuff. Everybody does it when having chance(maybe not us but only cuz of limited numbers at one time  ;) ) What's the point of arguing who did is last time?

cerebelo

Quote from: fenrris on April 07, 2011, 04:47:19 PM
regarding zergs and stuff. Everybody does it when having chance(maybe not us but only cuz of limited numbers at one time  ;) ) What's the point of arguing who did is last time?

that's exactly what i wanted to write

this " i am better then u " " i am pro u are noob " it's really stupid thing ....... btw 2 days ago i killed 2 aod alone on selfbuff ( no retail or smth ) my ballz are big now  ;D ... dunno how cause usualy i am victim
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

JoeDoe

Quote from: cerebelo on April 07, 2011, 05:21:54 PM
2 days ago i killed 2 aod alone on selfbuff ( no retail or smth ) my ballz are big now  ;D .

I kill alone  few months ago 11 aod in their own CH ... me balls are bigger  :D :D :D :D
[URL=http://img703.imageshack.us/i/herow.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

Neozinhu

Quote from: JoeDoe on April 07, 2011, 05:42:21 PM
I kill alone  few months ago 11 aod in their own CH ... me balls are bigger  :D :D :D :D
u're a d0rf...its impossible, or they'll become bigger than u =X
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

fenrris

Quote from: Neozinhu on April 07, 2011, 05:57:37 PM

Please dont go this way. I would like to sleep tonight ><

cerebelo

Quote from: Neozinhu on April 07, 2011, 05:57:37 PM

lol ... and i am female elf with ballz now :))
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY