0 (0%)
0 (0%)
Avoid exploit thx
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Voting closed: April 19, 2011, 02:22:47 PM

SoulessFlame

Quote from: JoeDoe on April 08, 2011, 04:18:32 PM
i mowi to koles ktorego lask ma bzika "na punkcie sethana" , obgaduje byłe ally (Warshadows) i ich lidera (hujogłowy), oraz naskakuje na BA na FUN clan :d  Szczerze to miałem niezlą polewe  czytajac  teksty całego funu "Jebac sethana" itp :D
Fachowo to sie nazywa obsesja:P Ale przynajmniej wkoncu wygraliscie dzieki mnie jakies siege:P
Ale szczerze.. życze BA wiecej takich graczy jak Ty :P 
Jesli was to pocieszy wystawie wam neutralną ocene:P

Liderstwo - 2/10
Farmienie - 7/10
Bocenie - 6/10
Siege - 3/10
PvP - 1/10
Uwielbienie Sethana - 10/10 :P

no miazga poprostu
bzika? czlowieku bzika to masz ty. może nie zczaiłeś ale wszysto co pisaliśmy o tobie to poprostu było śmieszne

proponuję:
1. wizytę u dobrego specjalisty
2. znajdź se jakąś laskę albo whatever zajmij się czymś pożytecznym
3. uninstall L2

"Milczenie jest złotem"
nara.
SoulNinja - EE/SWS 85 Nobless

JoeDoe

Quote from: SoulessFlame on April 08, 2011, 06:30:38 PM
no miazga poprostu
bzika? czlowieku bzika to masz ty. może nie zczaiłeś ale wszysto co pisaliśmy o tobie to poprostu było śmieszne

Wiesz ciagłe pisanie na klanowym "jebac sethana" ,  "a sethan to" a sethan tamto" i tak 10x dziennie to chyba przesada. Nie uważasz ?:P
[URL=http://img703.imageshack.us/i/herow.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

SoulessFlame

nie nie uważam tego za przesadę za to przesadą jest szpiegowanie nas jak jakiś szczur i gadanie bzdur bez pojęcia.
Naprawdę zanim coś powiesz/napiszesz pomyśl 20x a potem kolejne 20x czy aby napewno wiesz co piszesz.
SoulNinja - EE/SWS 85 Nobless

Enerilla

Sethan, do u really think that is somekind of excuse for your bullshits that u knew the founders of our clan? I am pretty sure if they could read your ignorant posts (not about BA, but generally) then they would say, they have never seen bigger ox on the earth...

Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

krobelus

Haters gonna hate all I can say. And sethan is a perfect example of this statement.

You're so retarded that u need to spy other clans and throw sh1t at them everytime? That's just pathetic.
"Have you ever wondered why in a dream you can touch a falling sky?"

0l3j

Wąski czy Tobie czasem sufit nie spadł na głowę ?

Hm nigdy nie rozumiałem Twojej  (jak to ująłeś profesjonalnie ) obsesji na punkcie  Warshadows, teraz widzę przerzuciłeś się na nas skoro ws nie istnieje już właściwie. Zrozum syneczku mamy poważniejsze rzeczy na głowie niż gadanie o Tobie "10x razy dziennie" , zajmij się czymś pożytecznym. Myślenie całą dobę o Ws'ach i FuNach  i śledzenie naszego  forum, to naprawdę słabo spędzony czas.

Najśmieszniejsze, że czytasz po polsku  (Bo tego co Tukan pisał po angielsku z pewnością nie skumałeś ) i nie rozumiesz co tam pisze. Sam sobie strzelasz w głowę tymi cytatami xD
Człowiek Porażka Jesteś,  Napalaj się dalej poczynaniami Fun i Ws jak kotka w rui, jeśli ci to sprawia taką przyjemność, nie chcemy ci psuć zabawy :)

JoeDoe

Quote from: krobelus on April 08, 2011, 06:57:52 PM
Haters gonna hate all I can say. And sethan is a perfect example of this statement.
You're so retarded that u need to spy other clans and throw sh1t at them everytime? That's just pathetic.

i was there just for "FUN" i didnt know they join to BA:P
And it be nice if fun allowe Ika account there to she read also "nice things":P
Quote from: Enerilla on April 08, 2011, 06:50:21 PM
Sethan, do u really think that is somekind of excuse for your bullshits that u knew the founders of our clan? I am pretty sure if they could read your ignorant posts (not about BA, but generally) then they would say, they have never seen bigger ox on the earth...
I ask u that i paste... u say yes.. Now QQ  :D :D

Quote from: 0l3j on April 08, 2011, 07:24:03 PM
Wąski czy Tobie czasem sufit nie spadł na głowę ?

who is wąski ?:P

BTW: Zglosiles tukanowi ze chcesz valaksa nowego bo tamtego z allegro kupiles ?:P
[URL=http://img703.imageshack.us/i/herow.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

0l3j

Mała dywagacja do jednego tekstu z killerów, skoro nie czaisz peszek, część o suficie nadal aktualna.

Hm Czy Ty mnie nie mylisz czasem z kimś ? Nigdy nie byłem bliżej jakiejkolwiek bosówki aniżeli  stojąc obok postaci z nią :>
Oh well nieważne miłego podniecania się . Zgłoś się do psychiatry serio :)

ylim

i ask u to post where tukann promissed anything special for them, not to post historyc rules:P

krobelus

Quote from: JoeDoe on April 08, 2011, 07:45:14 PM
i was there just for "FUN" i didnt know they join to BA:P

So now you're gonna make a spy in BA due to lack of ppl in FuN and talk sh1t about them this time too?

You really should start making sth constructive in your life...

Or at least go for a PvP with these ppl you've hated so much... Or you can't beat them and that's what hurts you so much? :>

Again I've lost any respect to your person, I had a quite hope that you're a "normal" person, not so stupid as you're looking like.
"Have you ever wondered why in a dream you can touch a falling sky?"

PolSilv3r

Sethan, why do you hate so much FUN's members?

a) They didn't take you to the clan

b) Your ass was hard raped by XX FUN's members

c) They ate your dog

d) You have just woke up and had a nightmare(s) with them

You can chose more than 1 option.

::)
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

fenrris

Quote from: ylim on April 08, 2011, 08:09:40 PM
i ask u to post where tukann promissed anything special for them, not to post historyc rules:P

if thats tru then you got me here Ylim. Appologies ^^