0 (0%)
0 (0%)
Avoid exploit thx
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Voting closed: April 19, 2011, 02:22:47 PM

Enerilla

Quote from: maslina on April 07, 2011, 04:29:06 PM
Read twice what iwrote and after try answer again..what i say and what you understand

Who the fok cares? i just reflected for the selfowned part? ;)

Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

lytors

Quote from: PolSilv3r on April 02, 2011, 10:42:53 PM
I don't use such a things like l2c, l2w etc etc. Believe me or not :)

I don't need such a sh1ts, what for? To loose whole fun from game? Naaah, and this is why I am still here since so many years :P

Sry, you aim to bad person :) Change target ;)

nobody is forcing you to use any cheat or multibox; you like to play with friends, that's really  good; but some others people likes to play with 1 friend or alone and wants to open 3 boxes, and he has a really good time playing, but if gm sees him doing that-->BAN!
let the others have fun too, dont be so noob man,,, you (or anyone) are not the best player even in server x50000.. the ones who dont like multibox or botting (like you) wont do it, its simple...
or is it that you need to kill low players to feel powerfull?

maslina

Quote from: Enerilla on April 07, 2011, 07:28:18 PM
Who the fok cares? i just reflected for the selfowned part? ;)

i lost my time with you..empty head
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

Enerilla

Quote from: maslina on April 07, 2011, 09:44:56 PM
i lost my time with you..empty head

your time, your head, your business...

Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

Shadow21

Quote from: zenice on April 07, 2011, 04:32:16 PM
About this i can answer, i gonna give u a free lesson cuz u r so blind that u cant see the evidences...
On that pvp we was without BP, You had a Kamael (steal divinity ftw), Plus the Cancel whores u had on pt (sps, src), U remember how many BP or people with heal u had on pt?? What u expect us to do? Stay near spawn and pvp vs u without even bp or wc to rebuff after your full cancel machines fack us? You even had 2 BD to dance BladStorm!!!  ;D
We could be there all day hiting u cuz it would be the same sh1t...
But u are so moron to not understand that only way we could even made 1 frag was to try split your pt and with that we need to RUN!
You are full of bla bla bla but u r nothing on pvp, and u know nothing about tactic.

PS: u r a big MORON!!  ;D

huh, dunno who moron here but not me for sure. its not our problem u not able find even 1 bp in clan for pvp.
ach and 1 more thing, retard detected and its u. why? ill explain. cuz bladestorn totally useless in mage pt.
about run. even when ur ally have bp for pvp and few sps aka cancel whores, number equal ofc (like yesterday at varka), even in this case u need run, run and run.

p.s. and stop cry finally about our kamaels. temps have kamaels too, so inv them for pvp and stop cry.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Neozinhu

LOL....temps uses like 4 kamaels and they QQ about it....

Now u have Nito too..and his sps squad, just inv them in clan and u'll have cancelers (that u already do...but looks like u need more)
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

ylim

Quote from: cerebelo on April 06, 2011, 10:07:41 PM
cause u always zerged when u controlled infy and probably u will zerg also when u will take control of nminf ... if it will happen )

u need some lesson about infinity history  :-*
biggest bullsh1t i ever heared that reborn zerged all the time infinity. actualy we were outnumbered at beginn of ally, AOD+EW+BA were faced of rest of server, ltr EW was kicked from ally, ltr when on server lesss and less ppl was online we were more cos our enemy clans left the server. and after when no enemy left we dissolve ally and fight against. but sure u know its better cos u wasnt PART of any clan in this war :)

about pvp with equal number we got owned all the time ? funny funny  :)

JoeDoe

Quote from: ylim on April 08, 2011, 08:49:09 AM
u need some lesson about infinity history  :-*
biggest bullsh1t i ever heared that reborn zerged all the time infinity. actualy we were outnumbered at beginn of ally, AOD+EW+BA were faced of rest of server, ltr EW was kicked from ally, ltr when on server lesss and less ppl was online we were more cos our enemy clans left the server. and after when no enemy left we dissolve ally and fight against. but sure u know its better cos u wasnt PART of any clan in this war :)

about pvp with equal number we got owned all the time ? funny funny  :)
just lol... becose a lot ppl join to aod then.. u all talk that aod have biggest online but forgot said how many merged do aod with small clans..
[URL=http://img703.imageshack.us/i/herow.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

violetpl

y day varka pvp show owned AOD 8 mags +kamael vs 11 enemy (temps+BH)
run run sumon and run and yes 1 st time temps/bh win we dont have wc in pt but next /and next enemy only run and die
make that GF and kamael can kill to:P

shatan yes ppl join aod becose is good clan
ppl join temps and BA to, only ws sux ;D

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

fenrris

Quote from: violetpl on April 08, 2011, 09:15:22 AM

shatan yes ppl join aod becose is good clan
ppl join temps and BA to, only ws sux ;D

Nahh we just have personal criteria so we're not taking every lunatic or  MustPWNorIcry guys  ;D

Most importand is to have good time in game;)

ylim

Quote from: JoeDoe on April 08, 2011, 09:13:23 AM
just lol... becose a lot ppl join to aod then.. u all talk that aod have biggest online but forgot said how many merged do aod with small clans..

sethan u know more then me again about aod, tell me what clans join aod before server merge.... before u start write something try to read the post what for u wanna awnser ....

cerebelo

Quote from: ylim on April 08, 2011, 08:49:09 AM
u need some lesson about infinity history  :-*

i don't need history lessons cause i don't care about the time i didn't played here
let me quote myself .... u just need to read all posts if u wanna reply

Quote from: cerebelo on April 06, 2011, 10:07:41 PM
remember i speak from dec 2008( that's when i started play here )  till now  ....dunno what happened before

and I WAS PART  of this war ... i was long time in FI and left FI when many of them quit server and i was 90% of time the only FI online

Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY