something different?
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
Avoid exploit thx
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Voting closed: April 19, 2011, 02:22:47 PM

Javardsnegger

Why the Fuk you guys still feeding this pointless discussion?
It's More than obvious that who's not Aod is a naab/asslicker/hated/retard/etc.....

No point argueing with smal minded ppl, who just hate hate hate...!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

fenrris

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 08, 2011, 11:43:41 AM
It's More than obvious that who's not Aod is a naab/asslicker/hated/retard/etc.....

Well boring day at work so i'm qqing for fun^^

Phate

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 08, 2011, 11:43:41 AM

no offense, but watch your words when u r trying to be the "calm wise" guy here now. Im not active player but reading forum and from your posts it looks like(im not saying u are, just that u act like that, so watch out) u r pretty much the person u just described above - dont have to dig deep, just short remind of your huge bubble topic with screenshots about how u full party AOD had to come to kill you... such a worthless sh.it thing noone around would ever care..u know why? cos this is happening on ALL sides, ALL those years in this game

....sometimes ppl make themselves look like a fool while they even dont realize it... hypocrisy is a bi.tch   ::)

L2 life: Infinity 5x
August 2005 - October 2008
thank you all ppl for this great adventure

Thnks fr th Mmrs

JoeDoe

Quote from: ylim on April 08, 2011, 10:34:36 AM
sethan u know more then me again about aod, tell me what clans join aod before server merge.... before u start write something try to read the post what for u wanna awnser ....
Partisants, Galactic, Imperio, EW... wanna more ?:D
Anyway BA do this same :P
Reading FUN clan forum i saw many thing what tukann "offered" do them :D
Anyway all forgot important rule:
For item u dont get loyality

Quote from: violetpl on April 08, 2011, 09:15:22 AM
y day varka pvp show owned AOD 8 mags +kamael vs 11 enemy (temps+BH)
run run sumon and run and yes 1 st time temps/bh win we dont have wc in pt but next /and next enemy only run and die
make that GF and kamael can kill to:P

shatan yes ppl join aod becose is good clan
ppl join temps and BA to, only ws sux ;D

becose WS dont shout in aden "join WS and  we give u items" like in aod :P
Ppl in aod join  ONLY  for items :P
How many times i heard " ide do aodu biore sprzet i spierdalam stamtąd"   :D :D
[URL=http://img703.imageshack.us/i/herow.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Phate on April 08, 2011, 12:14:03 PM
no offense, but watch your words when u r trying to be the "calm wise" guy here now. Im not active player but reading forum and from your posts it looks like(im not saying u are, just that u act like that, so watch out) u r pretty much the person u just described above - dont have to dig deep, just short remind of your huge bubble topic with screenshots about how u full party AOD had to come to kill you... such a worthless sh.it thing noone around would ever care..u know why? cos this is happening on ALL sides, ALL those years in this game

....sometimes ppl make themselves look like a fool while they even dont realize it... hypocrisy is a bi.tch   ::)
That topic you talk about, you missed it's point completely. It was mainly about the guy who confused a pet with a bot, the rest was cause i found a bit "overkill" a full party send just to kill me!

Anyway no ofence taken! You have eyes, you can read, you have an opinion, i don't give a flying fuk about, but still you're intitled to it!!

Mainly what i mean is...Non taken!  :D

ps: About when you say it's hapening on all sides, like it's a common thing.... on the server you played obviously it was...on nm....hummm not so much!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Javardsnegger

Quote from: JoeDoe on April 08, 2011, 12:37:51 PM

Thats true, but....lol.... for no item you get Stabbed in the Back!! You know who you are!  :-*

ylim

Quote from: JoeDoe on April 08, 2011, 12:37:51 PM
Partisants, Galactic, Imperio, EW... wanna more ?:D
Anyway BA do this same :P
Reading FUN clan forum i saw many thing what tukann "offered" do them :D
Anyway all forgot important rule:

becose WS dont shout in aden "join WS and  we give u items" like in aod :P
Ppl in aod join  ONLY  for items :P
How many times i heard " ide do aodu biore sprzet i spierdalam stamtąd"   :D :D

partisant didnt join AOD, from glactic like 3-4 ppl, imperio i dont even remember 1, and true lot of EW who was dissapointed with baldric after we kicked EW from ally
about items, u are foking well informed how ppl can get items in AOD or BA.
but for sure u know better rules in theese clans then CL themself :D
Quote from: cerebelo on April 08, 2011, 11:30:24 AM
i don't need history lessons cause i don't care about the time i didn't played here
let me quote myself .... u just need to read all posts if u wanna reply
and I WAS PART  of this war ... i was long time in FI and left FI when many of them quit server and i was 90% of time the only FI online

u need some knowledge cos u say bullsh1ts with reborn and zerg. at end of reborn it was zerg for sure, but not when that ally was formed

JoeDoe

Quote from: ylim on April 08, 2011, 12:58:54 PM
but for sure u know better rules in theese clans then CL themself :D

u realy wanna that i paste here what tukan say to FUn clan ?:P

ylim

Quote from: JoeDoe on April 08, 2011, 01:42:35 PM
u realy wanna that i paste here what tukan say to FUn clan ?:P

yes pls

Phate

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 08, 2011, 12:40:52 PM
That topic you talk about, you missed it's point completely. It was mainly about the guy who confused a pet with a bot, the rest was cause i found a bit "overkill" a full party send just to kill me!

Anyway no ofence taken! You have eyes, you can read, you have an opinion, i don't give a flying fuk about, but still you're intitled to it!!

Mainly what i mean is...Non taken!  :D

ps: About when you say it's hapening on all sides, like it's a common thing.... on the server you played obviously it was...on nm....hummm not so much!

no, i didnt miss.. i was pointing about your "flames" which followed deeper inside the topic. Your style of propaganda all over the forum that AOD sucks and can kill in pvp only fullparty vs 1 (or any other outnumber situation, nevermind).. what reputation r u getting from such way of presentation, ever thought about that?

another empty words just to say smthing in your profit.. it is happening in general like many other things

Seriously, i wonder if u(not just you, but all the others writing such things here) really believe in what you write...like things about zerg aod on temp.... if u really see this "reality" by your eyes and then u r convinced that it is truth... then its hard to discuss, coz even if truth might be somehow different, in your mind nothing will convince you ...no sense trying even ;)

L2 life: Infinity 5x
August 2005 - October 2008
thank you all ppl for this great adventure

Thnks fr th Mmrs

JoeDoe

Quote from: ylim on April 08, 2011, 01:45:19 PM
yes pls

oki.... i hope BA dont kick them from clan   :P

"Clan leader Tukann

About the clan:
Clan BlackArmy was formed 6 years ago. From the begining it was a Hungarian clan. BlackArmy was on a lot of servers. BA came to Infinity in 2006. The "original" BA (and BA2) of infinity was a very famous clan, and they became maybe the strongest one. In august of 2007 BlackArmy left the Infinity server. They left here the clanhall and the fame only.
Only some members left on Infinity (2-3 old and 2-3 new). After it, building of the new BlackArmy has started. We had really big problems that time. (Even FI stopped the war with us, cuz they didn't have free slot on warlist for an inactive clan like BA.) Later we invited a lot of new ppl, also whole clans, and we became active ones again. Low equipped, inexperienced, low lvl, but active clan (we had about 4 ppl who had S-grade and 1 noblesse, and many many unsubbed)
Now we are a strong clan again. I can tell one of the top clans. We've started to invite non-hungarian ppl too (as you can see), but most of the ppl are still Hungarian. So now we are fighting for honor and glory, and I hope all member enjoy to be the part of this friendly group.

Clan Rules:

- Not knowing the rules doesn't release you from obligation and consequences you have commited

- Rules can be changed at any time, so please make sure you are up to date if any rule is changed, but you can not be punished for something that didnt apply at the time you did it

- DO NOT BOT ON MAIN CHAR!

-Invitation requirements: sub-class, noblesse, 79+ (I'd say this is low too); see "recrutation section"

-Clan members have to respect eachother, and the leaders. If you have personal problem with someone don't start flame on clanchat! Try solve problems in PM. Very important to help your clan members always. Clan is to help members, members are to help clan.

-Clan members have to follow leader's commands always, doesn't matter if the commands are wrong. Just follow! Better if 40 people do something wrong together, than everyone do what they think.

-Do not use your main char for shops. It is no problem to create a lvl1 char and sell your goods with it. Offline shops are no exception either.

-If you go afk longer than 10 minutes log off - only exception is CH, because we can exactly see who is away from keyboard. We are using common sense so you can remain online when server is in abnormal state (f.e. server is running, but login is down etc...)
It doesn't take much time to log off, and log in, and you don't make your clan to an awkward situation. On every ally action every people have to be online. You can find chapter boss respawn times on clan forum, and sieges are allways in the same time. (Saturday 19:00 GMT+1 , Sunday 17:00 GMT+1). These are the most important actions.

-Boss jewels:
-Baium: Baium respawn time is 1,5 days +12 hours random. After we kill baium always make a group of people, who don't have ring and still need, make screenshot. Every people who participate in a baium killing earn 1 point. Atm we don't have ally. Follow "Baium ring point table topic" who will get jewel next time.
-Antharas: Respawn time 5 days +12 hours random. The share and point system is the same as on Baium.
-Valakas: Respawn time: 6,5 days +12 hours random. If BA get a valakas necklace leaders decide who get it.
- all need to have at least 2 quests for epic bosses

Baium Ring, Antharas Earring, Necklace of Valakas, Frintezza Necklace are the property of the clan. Noone able to sell or trade it. If someone leave clan, or get kicked he have to give back these jewels. Only subbed and noblesse chars are able to get.

Zaken, Orfen, Core are the property of the person who get it. He do what he want with it. Can sell, trade, drop, anything, but every member get only 1 of each boss jewels. Everyone able to get these jewels from clan, who participe on killing.

ToI Golkonda's Horn can be kept/shared between those ppl who were on it with one condition: post its death time on forum.
If nobody needs, put it into CWH.

Demon Sword(s):
Attacking those ppl who have Demon Swords from clan/ally is forbidden.
If I know such act, will result a kick.

Drops:

Chapter Bosses:
Give all drops to leaders, and they will share later between ppl who participated.

Dodane po 4 minutach:

What every newcomer have to complete in 3 months:
- to exp your char to lvl 81
- to have Premium Caravan Certificate

Epic Bosses are:
- Baium: can be camped from ToI13 port until Galaxia's spot OR at Vortex.
- Antharas: can be camped at Antharas Heart only.
- Frintezza: can be camped at Frintezza's Port Room (where a light emits and NPC has no name)
- Valakas: It's ok if you have camper at Klein, and later when you think that enough time has passed move a char up Valakas Heart
- Ice Queen: can be camped at Freya's Steward.

If you have alt chars that I dunno, post its name in Clan Chat section, Chat room->Ultimatum topic.

From now on, Nielin and Anorekticka has been selected as Action Leader in clan.
If they call you for some reason (USE common sense!) online people should follow their commands. It is mainly related on Epics when other leader(s) are or aren't online.
I am going to give them Rank-lvl1 in clan, including right to kick.
Renitent people can be posted here http://blackarmy.forumx.hu/viewtopic.php?p=1265&mforum=blackarmy#1265 and will be punishmed by me if I think so.

3 quests from EVERY epic..."

IM currius how many time Anorektica said to make soe on epic becose no one wanna kill angels or other RF on epic  :D :D

But if Ylimis wanna put all on table...

"Jak wszyscy wiecie od pewnego czasu rozmawiałem z BA , w sprawie ewentualnej współpracy , rozmowy szły różnie ale jak to w polityce wiedziałem że musi być jakiś haczyk , moje wątpliwości trochę się rozwiały gdy przed wczoraj powiedziałem BA że jeżeli dojdzie do współpracy to zacznę masową rekrutację, oczywiście chciałem aby klan FUN pomagał im a nie Klanowicze. Ale oczyścicie prawda jest bardziej brutalna, mianowicie BA chce abyśmy całym klanem po jednej aktywnej postaci przeszli do nich do klanu , reszta postaci została by w FUN i normalnie klan by mógł istnieć i być naszą pierwszą i jedyną aleternatywą w przypadku gdy by nie poszło coś po naszej myśli. Ja osobiście nie mam wyrobionego konkretnego zdania na ten temat gdy bym miał to albo bym już wyszedł z klanu pewnie Backą a was wypierdolił i powiedział ze to koniec lub olał cały temat.
Decyzji nie mam ale mam zdanie na ten temat, mianowicie są jak zwykle korzyści i negatywy całej sprawy. Co do korzyści :
1: Mieli byśmy dostęp do rzeczy których FUN masowej rekrutacji ( na którą nie mam ochoty ) lub dobrego Ally na które nie jesteśmy gotowi (bo jest nas za mało w klanie) , nie osiągniemy, rzeczy które mogły by rozwinąć nie tylko nasze potencjalne postacie w BA ale nasze inne postacie.
2: Zobaczyli byśmy rzeczy do których na pewno byśmy się nie dostali w myślę ze długim okresie czasu.
3: Robiąc to co dotychczas robimy mogli byśmy zbierać kase/coiny na coś innego niż teraz bo mogli byśmy zdobyć FS,CRY,BIŻU etc z gry.
4: Mieli byśmy zamek no i kupę zabawy z siegami , epikami rb
5: Myślę ze nie było by problemu z aktywnością w końcu to duży klan
6: BA powiedziało że pomoże nam na początku zdobyć / skrafcić s80 normalna reakcja aby nowi byli silniejsi
7: BA to jeden z niewielu lojalnych Honorowych klanów na serwie no i jest z INFa
8: Oczywiście pozostali byśmy że tak powiem FUN-em w BA , nie zmieniając naszych relacji
9: FUN pewnie miał by cały czas Fortecę oraz możliwość robienia hero na krasnalach z tego co wstępnie gadałem , a w miarę wypasienia postaci może ktoś by nawet zdobył hero w normalny sposób.
Co do negatywów to jest ich mniej ale mogą wkurwiać :
1: Dostawali byśmy większy wpierdol ale pewnie chodzili byśmy w grupach więc kto wie
2: No nie mieli byśmy takiego "wspaniałego" Liderka ( JOKE )
3: Musieli byśmy nauczyć się nowych zasad panujących u nich.

To takie że tak powiem podstawowe dane. Co do bardziej luźnej mojej opinii to powiem tak , FUN powstawał na serwie x5 , zawsze cieszyło mnie długie dążenie do celu jak coś wyszło cieszyło to dużo bardziej niż teraz gdzie rate jest razy 20. Naprawdę trudno będzie nam zrobić konkretny krok w przód w tym momencie gdy na serwerze są trzy duże ally które trudno będzie pokonać a jak będziemy się wpierdalać w te że tak powiem EPICKIE rzeczy to każdy nas będzie lał. Nie widzę też dużej liczby nowych osób które mogły by zasilić nasze szeregi w celu wzmocnienia naszej pozycji w świecie l2, nie widzę też ally do którego mogli byśmy dołączyć. Nasz serwer zmienił się kolosalnie po mergu nie mówię tylko o rajcie ale przede wszystkim o dużej ilości ludzi i stał się serwerem że tak można powiedzieć pół pvp. Jak pisałem wyżej ja nie mam zdania na ten temat, najważniejsze w podjęciu decyzji będzie jak zwykle wasze zdanie w związku z tym proszę głosować oraz uzasadniać swoje zdanie , proszę nie spamować i proszę o szybkie reakcję ( sorry za błędy stylistyczne i ort , nie byłem nigdy dobrym kronikarzem .... ) Z góry dzięki wszystkim za opinie , NIECH MOC BĘDZIE Z WAMI !!"

by Ho z Fun "

If u really wanna make more conversation with me about things that u  dont have any idea use fisrt google translator and shut up at last :P

BTW: Sorry Ho ale nie umiałem sie powstrzymac.
         To żę BA to "honorowy" klan najbardziej mnie rozbawiło... Dla was kazdy klan jest honrowy co miał zamek kilka razy w tym  Warsahdows exploitujące co siege shuttard:P
         Zresztą nie wiedziałem ze FUN tak bardzo zyje "kultem sethana" z czego miałem podwójną polewe  :D :D

SoulessFlame

omg seti that what u pasted is BA rules and some info about clan etc..... there is no "yeeee join us we gie u itemz ". And most funny guy is U. And what now u cry about our merge with BA or wtf? what u care about FuN clan and members. We merged and we have fun from that, what is wrong with it? and about posts about u are just to make laugh our other members how retard u really r :] Anyway enjoy spying other ppl and gl
SoulNinja - EE/SWS 85 Nobless