News:

Main Menu

Answering and cleaning confuson /help or w/e just shoot

Started by =^TrackZero^=, July 08, 2011, 03:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrashOverAll

Name: DestroyMaster
Class: DE/TY
Problem: Can't change on retail (it was stuck at lvl 61, 2% before). Any chance u can fix it now?

krobelus

What about orc mage ability to restore mp when hitting with melee attacks?

Many topics have been made about this, but no anwser from any GM...

So my question is... Will be that fixed or not? It's kinda unfair to delete a Gracia feature that helped a lot OL and WC.
"Have you ever wondered why in a dream you can touch a falling sky?"

4ju

Quote from: krobelus on July 08, 2011, 06:09:07 PM

So my question is... Will be that fixed or not? It's kinda unfair to delete a Gracia feature that helped a lot OL and WC.

I have this passiv on PP and it works normal.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Vinny on July 08, 2011, 05:28:14 PM
So i have question about attribute rate.
Tested and i spend 34 crystals and 10 jewels. From all this just 6 crystals landed and 0 jewels.
So track can u tell me this enchant rate will be like now ( sh1t ) or would be like on HB before update?
And u can see in other post's where ppl's used 20 jewels and just 1 landed.
Thats how it is official (imo correct rate), you get use to our custom rate from HB thats why you see it hard comparing to current rate, it will stay like that for now , because to change it we need to decompile new files then compile it in a custom way we want and in the same time watch out not to freak the rate up and imo thats mostly job for drake but atm we have much important bugs to fix (sub, att on dnet dyna etc..), what will be in the future i dont know and its not quite good to make any prediction at this point.
Quote from: CrashOverAll on July 08, 2011, 06:04:41 PM
Name: DestroyMaster
Class: DE/TY
Problem: Can't change on retail (it was stuck at lvl 61, 2% before). Any chance u can fix it now?
Sorry you cant switch to retail or your retial is stuck at lvl?

Personally i cant believe you, i have to test that skill myself 1st, meanwhile be so kind and tell me Name of the skill (and if possible your charname in game with that skill , so orc), whats not working (describe) and how it should work (describe), after that ill do my test and let you know what it will be.

Thanks

p.s.

Quote from: 4ju on July 08, 2011, 06:37:23 PM
I have this passiv on PP and it works normal.
You see, this guy claim it works, and this is exactly things i am talking about.....

:(
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

VforVanilla

Was disabled when Weapon masteries merged to not stuck( Skill id 250 had it(orc's weapon mastery but on merge they used id 249 that didn't have it). I don't believe they will add it again on the merged weapon mastery cause all mages will have it, but as always i have the solution for you  ;D: They can add it on Robe Mastery beyond lvl 29 as noone else except Ol / WC can learn that lvls.

PS: That is missing:
{p_mp_vampiric_attack;10}

PS2:
QuoteTrackzero wrote:
You see, this guy claim it works, and this is exactly things i am talking about.....
Sorry but you know sh1t of game  :(

krobelus

Quote from: TrackZero on July 08, 2011, 06:42:02 PM

p.s.

This guy is telling bullshits, because it was only an ORC ability.

"The ability to regain a certain amount of MP has been added to Orc Mages."

Source: http://www.lineage2.com/news/graciafinal_05.html

The problem is, that it wasn't described in passive skills... It was working in first days of Gracia here. It was something like VR but it was recovering MP instead of HP. Only OL and WC had it. I believe it was somehow related to weapon mastery, because it stopped to work after stacking masteries fix.

EDIT:

Quote from: VforVanilla on July 08, 2011, 06:44:13 PM
Was disabled when Weapon masteries merged to not stuck( Skill id 250 had it(orc's weapon mastery but on merge they used id 249 that didn't have it). I don't believe they will add it again on the merged weapon mastery cause all mages will have it, but as always i have the solution for you  ;D: They can add it on Robe Mastery beyond lvl 29 as noone else except Ol / WC can learn that lvls.

+1

That's right, sorry I've read it now. :p
"Have you ever wondered why in a dream you can touch a falling sky?"

wildpussy

this ability for orc mages and prophet is differant

the one of ol/wc probly got deleted by mistake from "weapon masterys stack" fix (assuming it was a built in skill in the weapon mastery of orc mages)

the prophet one is it's own passive skill learned by prophet only, thus it still works

They can add it on Robe Mastery beyond lvl 29 as noone else except Ol / WC can learn that lvls.
+1
PS2:Sorry but you know sh1t of game  :(
+2  :D

Ondall

Question about "quest Golkies" and droppable horn from "ToI Golky" - When will they be available ?
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

andreww

i cant change

mine password ,when i try it tells account name doesn't exist

fix it plox a other i try

i have some armor parts +5 and +6 it needs to add :) more hp , from +4 and higher i have same hp as in set +0

Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Ondall on July 08, 2011, 07:48:33 PM
Question about "quest Golkies" and droppable horn from "ToI Golky" - When will they be available ?
Whats not working with quest Golkies?

About TOI horn already fixing ill announce when its ready.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

ryhoo

We have custom op sets, tatoos, CHP, skills from 2 classes... And u kept attack speed/cast speed cap from official? Its stupid imo... Will it be raised, like u did in HB? Many ppl stoped using tatoos, cuz they reach max cast speed without them. Werid imo, put such limitations on servers with custom items.

Ondall

Quote from: TrackZero on July 08, 2011, 07:57:17 PM
Whats not working with quest Golkies?

About TOI horn already fixing ill announce when its ready.

as far as i know quest golkies do not spawn at all...
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -