Answering and cleaning confuson /help or w/e just shoot - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Answering and cleaning confuson /help or w/e just shoot

Started by =^TrackZero^=, July 08, 2011, 03:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRexoo7

Quote from: Sp3ctre on July 08, 2011, 03:36:41 PM
When will be fixed the problem with kamael subclass - difrence between male and female soulhound ?
In dn we can make sub:
-male / female -with  extra good skils from bouth male and female
-male / male -with skils only from male
-female / female -with skils from only female

In retail the difrence between soulhound  male and female make some sence but here where we can take 1 sub from male and 1 from female has no sence becose there are chars with same gender and same class/subclass with big difrence in stats.

Ps: the difrence in skils is big - exemple between 2 male soulhound / doombringer
1 of them has  extra skils like :
- Warp,
- Ultimate Escape,
-Rapid Attack,
- Fast Shot,
- Crossbow Mastery,
- Boost attack speed lvl 1 pasive  

Bump for fix!

PS Save the last of his kind  ;)

Rasher

help me with Ugospoiler xD
after the wipe, with ugo started new retail in adventurer and sub again in bounty hunter with new subclass method and quest horn
days ago, my subclass disappear after a crash.. now i have 2 class fortune seeker, both lvl 85 without one with sub adventurer..
from warehouse i can switch only in fortune seeker but both class are lvl 85, and from warrior guild i can't switch to adventurer but only add a new subclass
send u pm but no answer, can tell me what i must do ?
hope can fix this.. thanks for patience and good work again :)
E comunque, meglio un melo che du prunche !!

Pawciu

Quote from: tomogara on July 11, 2011, 10:20:35 PM
Castle sieges will stay on Sunday only or be back Saturday/Sunday???

LOOOOL siege in Saturday? dude NCsoft MOVED all siege to sunday, because in Saturday are Teritory wars

Quote from: TrackZero on July 11, 2011, 11:11:08 PM
I think this is also possible to be custom, ill talk with other GM-s from servers if they all agree, if all fine (i see no reason why not) we will do it.

Track do not change ANYTHING. Siege are good like they shoud work!. Better Fix teritory wars. TW don't work since gracia came...

WindWalk

Pliz check rate of succesed of enchants - many ppl burn really big amount of enchants.
Rate is lower then 30% (I supposed it's not correct) - talking about bews/beas/beaa/bewa/beab/bewb - dunno about lower.
Thx U.

sirSethan

Quote from: TrackZero on July 12, 2011, 02:42:44 PM
Aperantly quest golka spawn 1 time every 8 hours, and it should give quest horn to whole party.

TOI Golka will get its drop horn back.

whoole?? i hope all with quest only get horn :P

Quote from: Pawciu on July 12, 2011, 09:53:39 PM
Track do not change ANYTHING. Siege are good like they shoud work!. Better Fix teritory wars. TW don't work since gracia came...

Agree, now Saturday is official vodka time and i dont need now log in in half bootle to engralve  castle  :D :D :D
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Pawciu on July 12, 2011, 09:53:39 PM
LOOOOL siege in Saturday? dude NCsoft MOVED all siege to sunday, because in Saturday are Teritory wars

TW works 100%!!!!
Quote from: WindWalk on July 12, 2011, 11:06:01 PM
Pliz check rate of succesed of enchants - many ppl burn really big amount of enchants.
Rate is lower then 30% (I supposed it's not correct) - talking about bews/beas/beaa/bewa/beab/bewb - dunno about lower.
Thx U.
Rate is EXACT as on official , thing is we cant custom it get use to it.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Sesshomaru

what abouts symbols ??

you can use symbols (gahena-noise and alls) without spellforces in oficial??

and when you use it you affect ally ??

that happen in official?
zerocool14 sr/tk ( noble )           zerita14 bp/wc  (noble)
wolfwar2 wr/sws ( noble )           Wakan bd/de
muack    he/xx (noble)                Qazar ty/spoil (noble)
zeritaPL ??/?? ( pvp)                  Khaty     pp/wk (noble)
                             Zerostyle => pvp

Pawciu

Quote from: TrackZero on July 12, 2011, 11:42:58 PM
TW works 100%!!!!

what xD? look at the screens....
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/shot00216m.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/shot00217t.jpg/

Attention on War Time/Date. This date is when server up after we moved gracia.
No1 can register for Teritory Wars battle (It is not a teritory war registration period, so i request cannot be made at this time.)

So TW doesn't work!  ;D
Tell me how it shoud work or please add it to fix   :)

+GekKey+

Quote from: TrackZero on July 12, 2011, 02:42:44 PM
Aperantly quest golka spawn 1 time every 8 hours, and it should give quest horn to whole party.

Clearly not. I camped 3 golkonda spawn point for ~ 8 to 12h and nothing spawned.

emek

Quote from: Sesshomaru on July 12, 2011, 11:47:34 PM
what abouts symbols ??

you can use symbols (gahena-noise and alls) without spellforces in oficial??

It has been changed so that Battle Force and Spell Force are no longer required to cast Symbol skills (i.e. Symbol of Assassination, Purification Field, Flames of Invincibility, etc.)

http://www.lineage2.com/news/graciafinal_05.html
NM x30
Emek - ne/bp
iEmek - ne/pp
HeYYa - ne/da
xEmekx - bd/se
Skatawa - sps/ee
PokaCycki - ee/sws
NeedForWeed - ss/wk

WindWalk

Quote from: TrackZero on July 12, 2011, 11:42:58 PM
TW works 100%!!!!Rate is EXACT as on official , thing is we cant custom it get use to it.

Pliz give Us numbers - with all enchants, how many % we have on each lvl of enchant to enchant it ATM.

Thx.

About Golky, they are showing usually 100% and drop horn after down of the server.
Usually they are not even respawned after 48h of camp.
They give drop - at least for me - to one char.

And one more thing - if Im not wrong Giant Cave mobs should be high lvl in Gracia - so why they are still low lvls ?

Thx for answer.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Pawciu on July 13, 2011, 01:15:24 AM
what xD? look at the screens....
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/shot00216m.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/shot00217t.jpg/

Attention on War Time/Date. This date is when server up after we moved gracia.
No1 can register for Teritory Wars battle (It is not a teritory war registration period, so i request cannot be made at this time.)

So TW doesn't work!  ;D
Tell me how it shoud work or please add it to fix   :)
This is quite weird, it was working on test server 100% i tested it myself :/ , ill take a look.

Quote from: WindWalk on July 13, 2011, 06:46:45 AM
Pliz give Us numbers - with all enchants, how many % we have on each lvl of enchant to enchant it ATM.

Thx.

About Golky, they are showing usually 100% and drop horn after down of the server.
Usually they are not even respawned after 48h of camp.
They give drop - at least for me - to one char.

And one more thing - if Im not wrong Giant Cave mobs should be high lvl in Gracia - so why they are still low lvls ?

Thx for answer.
I cant give you the same tables you had in HB, it was 100% custom rate, now we have off. rate without those enchant difference for level.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]