GRATZ !!!!!!! - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

GRATZ !!!!!!!

Started by lasombra, July 15, 2011, 10:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spelso666

track tell me how can bp/pal make some matches on oly?  its impossible

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

Silent Silin

brokie, ill prolly wonder u, but u r not center of the world...
Nyu - valkyria x9
Nyu - Infinity-Nightmare x20

andreww

Quote from: Spelso666 on July 17, 2011, 09:39:17 AM
track tell me how can bp/pal make some matches on oly?  its impossible
class based :
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

andreww

Quote from: Silent Silin on July 17, 2011, 09:48:41 AM
brokie, ill prolly wonder u, but u r not center of the world...
y the world turns around me

i am the sunshine :) i am the devil i am god him self

/care
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

sirSethan

Quote from: andreww on July 17, 2011, 08:09:38 AM
so much hate , for what people :) just respect and enjoy.i still dont know why all aod kiddo's and that sirsetard flame me 24/7 on pm ingame

omgf  :D :D :D
Man we talk 1 time in game and not on pm and u make now nice stories :D
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

ylim

broki yes BROKI (ask mark what its means) u think too much about urself nobody give a fok how pr0 u r. since oly only 1/100 of this game and out of oly u r just a noob with ur +15 items. u go even out of town ?
chears  :-*

back to topic.
so track why u dont make epics buyable at donny? they are on market aswell. why u dont amke tezza/anthy/valakas much more easier to kill, and thoose small clans (im rly loled on this part which small clans ?) can farm them aswell. and show me any server where small clans should be on same lvl as top clans allies. thatswhy they are small andwe are bigs. thoose tons of small clan should merge and make big opponent for us and force us to fight. now they can be small and sh1ts and enjoy all standing in town....

ps. what about my chars how much should i donate to fix it finally? or i just need to wait another half year ? seems u awnser only me after i wrote in some tard topic cos pm u simple ignore

wildpussy

Quote from: DKociak on July 17, 2011, 12:46:21 PM
To many thingz on donny destroying gameplay. Track i hope u will  fix it. Where is a sense to play when ppl can buy almost evrythink??
almost everything?
donny has way more to offer than any playing/botting

-dnet vesper sets when whole server is not able to put 1 normal vesper set
-attribute jewels
and ofc, with this new update
-attribute energys !!

ofc for pro players like weezer, immaculate, brokie, deadlybeautiful,.. it's all "Good job on the updates, +1 trackzero"
lamers, losers, what else can be said ::)

Alex

Donny sux, but how the server should survive otherwise? Is anybody here generous enough to donate money for receiving nothing back?
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Triuferkkk

Quote from: wildpussy on July 17, 2011, 01:21:25 PM
almost everything?
donny has way more to offer than any playing/botting

-dnet vesper sets when whole server is not able to put 1 normal vesper set
-attribute jewels
and ofc, with this new update
-attribute energys !!

ofc for pro players like weezer, immaculate, brokie, deadlybeautiful,.. it's all "Good job on the updates, +1 trackzero"
lamers, losers, what else can be said ::)
move on other server if you dont like how is here, i found it fair putting FS or energy to donny, ALL ppl are able to buy it,  you, me and this noob whos standing near you

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

wildpussy

Quote from: Triuferkkk on July 17, 2011, 01:38:19 PM
move on other server if you dont like how is here, i found it fair putting FS or energy to donny, ALL ppl are able to buy it,  you, me and this noob whos standing near you
Slania, clan carebears, yes?

another +1 for carebears

p.s. why you small clans yuuki and carebears dont join together and make ally ? you seem to perfectly understand each other ::)

Triuferkkk

dude whats your problem with carebears? jelous?

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

flamingAwe

Quote from: Triuferkkk on July 17, 2011, 01:38:19 PM

i wonder, why ppl like you don't move to some c4 (c1) server with 1k rates and everything buyable on NPC???
what sence does it have to likes of you going thru chronickles? you don't need new areas, new quests, new experience, just buy and grow your e-penis