GRATZ !!!!!!! - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

GRATZ !!!!!!!

Started by lasombra, July 15, 2011, 10:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildpussy

Quote from: Triuferkkk on July 17, 2011, 01:38:19 PM
move on other server if you dont like how is here, i found it fair putting FS or energy to donny, ALL ppl are able to buy it,  you, me and this noob whos standing near you
not all are able to buy it
I can buy it, I am old and rich player

this is about GAMEPLAY and new players

without gameplay there will be no new players + old ones will get bored and leave

atm it's not even worth for players to set bots on top exp spots, cos there is no useful drops there at all, everything is on DONNY, all what you can do is farm fortress with lower level char, and you can go kill tiat and sell vesper weapon to a donator becos for you - the normal player - this weapon is useless for you (before update it was also about Magician will, and those few FS which are now on donny)
you call this gameplay ?? better revert everything back to our custom hellbound chronicle
OR make something about gameplay
we can not have this sux fully official gracia final on such old corrupted server with way better stuff comming easier 1 chronicle before

you even dont know any features of it, cos all of them are worthless for this server

GZ on getting the files, everything works, not much bugs, i can say i have no more crashes when porting, but gameplay is just HORRIBLE without making changes, and who do we have to thank for this ? who was this moron testers in closed beta ? what the fuk they even tested ? even golkys don't work

andreww

Quote from: wildpussy on July 17, 2011, 01:59:33 PM
not all are able to buy it
I can buy it, I am old and rich player

this is about GAMEPLAY and new players

without gameplay there will be no new players + old ones will get bored and leave

atm it's not even worth for players to set bots on top exp spots, cos there is no useful drops there at all, everything is on DONNY, all what you can do is farm fortress with lower level char, and you can go kill tiat and sell vesper weapon to a donator becos for you - the normal player - this weapon is useless for you (before update it was also about Magician will, and those few FS which are now on donny)
you call this gameplay ?? better revert everything back to our custom hellbound chronicle
OR make something about gameplay
we can not have this sux fully official gracia final on such old corrupted server with way better stuff comming easier 1 chronicle before

you even dont know any features of it, cos all of them are worthless for this server

GZ on getting the files, everything works, not much bugs, i can say i have no more crashes when porting, but gameplay is just HORRIBLE without making changes, and who do we have to thank for this ? who was this moron testers in closed beta ? what the fuk they even tested ? even golkys don't work
when its so easy

quit farm fortress+garcia and come pvp at varka  :D
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

Triuferkkk

you think ppl who log from time to time or just for siege will go farm for lets say these FS?
there are lots of ppl who have enough of farming and are glad that can buy some items from donny
for you game is about to farm, for me about pvp

about moving to other server, i have no reason to quit here and move to high rate or something, seems you have so good luck

in this community noone will be happy, always will apear some1 who wont like something

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

wildpussy

Quote from: Triuferkkk on July 17, 2011, 02:20:04 PM
you think ppl who log from time to time or just for siege will go farm for lets say these FS?
there are lots of ppl who have enough of farming and are glad that can buy some items from donny
for you game is about to farm, for me about pvp

about moving to other server, i have no reason to quit here and move to high rate or something, seems you have so good luck

in this community noone will be happy, always will apear some1 who wont like something
ye, why not just put for free full char with all items + enchant skills, then we can have all fair pvp

also delete all mobs from game, will be less lags for server and we dont need them anyway, let's just click on npc in giran

seriusly you just show what fuking donating no-skill tard you are
p.s. if you want only "PVP" then go play some normal game ment for this, i recomend some couter strike or maybe u r tarded and cant click on mouse properly, that's why you need play archer on L2 with donated equip and kill newbies in varka for ur ego to grow

Triuferkkk

ask Track how many times i donated than youll apologise me

if that all supose to be a flame or insult, know that i dont care what you think about me :)
ill let you live in your dream world

wildpussy

as if Trackzero is a trustable source of information, he is like george bush

like i said before, make us "hall of fame" list, mby then u wont be wrongly accused

+ i think i don't need to proof anything, it's not a court, you are corrupted, we know it, we can't do anything about it

jygh

Quote from: Triuferkkk on July 17, 2011, 02:54:36 PM
ask Track how many times i donated than youll apologise me

if that all supose to be a flame or insult, know that i dont care what you think about me :)
ill let you live in your dream world
angie kazdy kto ma vespera i luk na +8-10 to donator ze ja pierdole matke sprzedal. nie ma co rly ;p
  Nightmare 30x

Triuferkkk

Quote from: jygh on July 17, 2011, 05:08:17 PM
angie kazdy kto ma vespera i luk na +8-10 to donator ze ja pierdole matke sprzedal. nie ma co rly ;p
nie kazdy, moze ja wyjatek xD

jygh

Nightmare 30x

Triuferkkk

Quote from: jygh on July 17, 2011, 05:52:52 PM
nie skumalas ironii :P
ops, fail xD   

napisalam, niech zyje w swoim snie xd

sirSethan

Quote from: wildpussy on July 17, 2011, 03:01:57 PM
as if Trackzero is a trustable source of information, he is like george bush

lol  :D :D +1

bb for 8 days:P
Holidays time :D
I miss u Track :*:*:
I send u postcard :P
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

Evolution

Quote from: sirSethan on July 17, 2011, 10:13:24 PM
lol  :D :D +1

bb for 8 days:P
Holidays time :D
I miss u Track :*:*:
I send u postcard :P

mom take u out of home  :o finally  :D
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)