Web Analytics
Fix stuns

News:

Main Menu

Fix stuns

Started by Peorexo, September 22, 2011, 08:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

For sure actually all kind of stuns have too high landrate... Don't make this chronicle only for fighters or tanks like now i have vesper set, full epic rb set (also with tezza for tanks) and with mental shield, inside olympiad for 10 stuns 9 will land, and im sure it shouldnt by like that, imagine situation when all debuffs from mages will land in 95% succesrate? ALL time standing on silence,anchor,trance,fear?
Ofc tank stuns are most "magic" they cant be enchanted for chance (i mean shield stun) and it have 99% landrate...
It should be nerfed a bit cuz we have really nice resist for it in set and everywhere

VforVanilla

Mental shield doesn't help for stun. Anyway i agree that some stuns land way too often.

Javardsnegger

Have you guys checked the enchant rate of those stuns that land so often? Cause mine even +13 lands like 1/10! Ofc +30 stun has to land often!!

Don't fuk up the only small defence fighters have against cancel!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Kastro

Quote from: Javardsnegger on September 22, 2011, 09:27:02 PM
Have you guys checked the enchant rate of those stuns that land so often? Cause mine even +13 lands like 1/10! Ofc +30 stun has to land often!!

Don't fuk up the only small defence fighters have against cancel!

ye ye at u nevar land nothing we all know  ,,,, 2 days aego naked char with C grade bow not enchanted stun shot  land from 4  stuns 3 on fu cking 49 con + certificate  skill ressit  shock 5% + tallisman ressit shock  .... nother one shild bush 95%  land  and is 3 sec and resuse on the skill is faster  noone stop from stun so  if 49  and certificate + talisman cant ressit  stun  i dont know  if i go - con will be able to move
donno if is land rate problem ir is the anthras and zaken incrase the chnance`s but is not playable at all

PolSilv3r

Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

Luthor123

My shield stun lands like 3/10....and its supposed to be badass stun landrate on that skill ...
Another cry topic for unnecessary nerf.
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

Weezer

On GF skills like Shield Stun or Stun Shot have different way to calculate the success land rate of it then in our previous Chronicles.

The faster way to explain how it works on GF is the is more based in how much CON u have and the jewels u have, but we must remember that:

- Almost all fighter combos have -CON to add STR or DEX
- Almost all mages adds +CON but still have low CON cause they mages (ofc xD)
- All have RB Jewels atm, so the bonus that it gives is cancelled by the bonus of enemy RB Jewels
- Mental Shield don't protect anymore against Stun Shield or Stun Shot f.e.
- Shock effect is 1 thing, Stun effect is another.

Kastro

Quote from: Weezer on September 22, 2011, 10:26:11 PM
On GF skills like Shield Stun or Stun Shot have different way to calculate the success land rate of it then in our previous Chronicles.

The faster way to explain how it works on GF is the is more based in how much CON u have and the jewels u have, but we must remember that:

- Almost all fighter combos have -CON to add STR or DEX
- Almost all mages adds +CON but still have low CON cause they mages (ofc xD)
- All have RB Jewels atm, so the bonus that it gives is cancelled by the bonus of enemy RB Jewels
- Mental Shield don't protect anymore against Stun Shield or Stun Shot f.e.
- Shock effect is 1 thing, Stun effect is another.

as i say 49 CON +certificate skill 5%ressit shock+talisman  if is not enough  i dont know what els i can do to ressit at last 50% 

p.s weez papara  u calculate  and ofc rb julery on me :)

Weezer

Quote from: Kastro on September 22, 2011, 10:37:27 PM
as i say 49 CON +certificate skill 5%ressit shock+talisman  if is not enough  i dont know what els i can do to ressit at last 50% 

p.s weez papara  u calculate  and ofc rb julery on me :)

Ur certification for shock and talisman (if it's for shock effect) wont work against Stun.

And RB jewels i also have it, so this wont count too, we can test with normal jewels or both with RB jewels will be the same.

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Kastro on September 22, 2011, 09:46:26 PM
2 days aego naked char with C grade bow not enchanted stun shot  land from 4  stuns 3 on fu cking 49 con + certificate  skill ressit  shock 5% + tallisman ressit shock  all

Bro, rly, if not huge bad luck i'm rly tilting towards saying BULLSH!T!!  ::) Common rly? a c bow in 4 stuns 3 landed?? Comon...say the truth  :P

And i'm being honest when i say, sometimes i manage (somehow) to land 2 in a row, after that i can hit 10 stuns whitout landing even 1... Shieldbash on the other hand is a real badass but ontop of being suposed to be like that it lasts for like 2-3 sec's...
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Kastro

Quote from: Javardsnegger on September 22, 2011, 11:22:30 PM
Bro, rly, if not huge bad luck i'm rly tilting towards saying BULLSH!T!!  ::) Common rly? a c bow in 4 stuns 3 landed?? Comon...say the truth  :P

And i'm being honest when i say, sometimes i manage (somehow) to land 2 in a row, after that i can hit 10 stuns whitout landing even 1... Shieldbash on the other hand is a real badass but ontop of being suposed to be like that it lasts for like 2-3 sec's...

u can ask was in oly so few ppl was watching and loling  i did not kill him just to see if was 2 time luck or no but as i say 4    stuns 3 land

p.s: weez baby stun is shock attack :))

6bIK

qq land rate is rly HIGH,QQ moar   :)

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D