News:

Main Menu

Fix stuns

Started by Peorexo, September 22, 2011, 08:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argriev

Quote from: Argriev on September 26, 2011, 10:22:51 AM
i dont wanna read 4 page of spam
btw stun its not overpowered but have 1 little problem that all other debuff dont have
u can have stun also when u have already
when u have other debuff u cant be affected by same debuff if that its still in
otherwise on stun this is not like this, u can be affected by consecutively stun also when debuff its already in

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/shot00017h.jpg/
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/shot00017h.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

i hope this screen can explain my point

i suggest to GM to make a test
and try to fix cause its the only problem that this skill have
The only Necro/Da HERO!
oly record 303 point!!

Kastro

Quote from: Luthor123 on September 27, 2011, 05:47:35 PM
Go ask Weezer how many stuns i landed .....Both were on pp buff pvping 20 min in raw 1 v 1 .....i landed 1 shield stun during whole pvp .And you tell me stun is OP?Shield stun...1000000000% is not op.
Stun SHOT ,maybe is ,if you enchant it to +30 chance it has almost 1/2 chance to land.
Stop qqing you lowskilled elpy and go back to your doggy house.Good boy!Gooooood booooyyy~!

dude anytime evrywhere  1 vs 1 vs u full buff self buffs u choise  anytime!!! we can bet on full gear if u like

Luthor123

Quote from: Kastro on September 27, 2011, 06:36:19 PM
dude anytime evrywhere  1 vs 1 vs u full buff self buffs u choise  anytime!!! we can bet on full gear if u like
xD Omg he truly IS retarded.xD He cry about stun,he realize  he says bullsh1t and now looks he's looking for pvp to prove he's cool pr0 that gets stun from 49 lvl in karmian  cause it's Overpowered. xD What a douchebag! xD
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

Kastro

Quote from: Luthor123 on September 27, 2011, 06:39:40 PM
xD Omg he truly IS retarded.xD He cry about stun,he realize  he says bullsh1t and now looks he's looking for pvp to prove he's cool pr0 that gets stun from 49 lvl in karmian  cause it's Overpowered. xD What a douchebag! xD

no this replay is just for u totaly to show u how lowskilled i`m  i`m betting all mine gear come accpet if u have balls or  u are just 1 more lamer with big mouth

Luthor123

Quote from: Kastro on September 27, 2011, 07:42:00 PM
no this replay is just for u totaly to show u how lowskilled i`m  i`m betting all mine gear come accpet if u have balls or  u are just 1 more lamer with big mouth
;D ;D ;D ;D
Makes my day.Sure w/e you want.Pm me ingame.xD

Kastro

Quote from: Luthor123 on September 27, 2011, 08:11:11 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D
Makes my day.Sure w/e you want.Pm me ingame.xD

pm me on saddami when u are rdy and say where u want come and say the bets

6bIK

Quote from: Kastro on September 27, 2011, 09:05:37 PM
till u farm oly, he run on hb ;)

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

VforVanilla

I watch and played oly today. Stun is really facked up and only this. Maybe resists also not work on this? Is unbelievable to see everyone that has stun skill to spam only this and hit only when the opponent is stunned...

Luthor123

Quote from: 6bIK on September 27, 2011, 09:49:36 PM
till u farm oly, he run on hb ;)
:D shh he gonna emorage here again...

Luthor123

Quote from: VforVanilla on September 27, 2011, 09:55:53 PM
I watch and played oly today. Stun is really facked up and only this. Maybe resists also not work on this? Is unbelievable to see everyone that has stun skill to spam only this and hit only when the opponent is stunned...
STUN....is just word .
STUN SHOT-SHIELD STUN-WL'S STUN? What kind of stun you oly dumbasses ...?Shield stun that lands 1/15 in oly and 1/30 on field?:D You're totally out of your mind ppl.:D I wish Weezer write here how many stuns i landed on him today. It was 1 :O OMG OMG OMG ! I LAND 1 STUN DURING 25 MIN OF PVP ! :O
And stun shot below +20 lands like 1/6-7 with enchant to chance ,on +30 it's normal that it lands often....dumbasses...

VforVanilla

Quote from: Luthor123 on September 28, 2011, 12:39:32 AM
STUN....is just word .
STUN SHOT-SHIELD STUN-WL'S STUN? What kind of stun you oly dumbasses ...?Shield stun that lands 1/15 in oly and 1/30 on field?:D You're totally out of your mind ppl.:D I wish Weezer write here how many stuns i landed on him today. It was 1 :O OMG OMG OMG ! I LAND 1 STUN DURING 25 MIN OF PVP ! :O
And stun shot below +20 lands like 1/6-7 with enchant to chance ,on +30 it's normal that it lands often....dumbasses...

Ok stupid thing. Listen this:
1st of all was both Shield stun and stun shot. The landing rate was 1/2 at best and i was playing a SWS with 40 CON, Frintezza,Zaken,Antharas,Song of of purification (+30% resist debuff) PLUS the +10% debuff resist from olympiad blessing. If you see it normal tell me. 1st time on my l2 experience i saw in this chronicle mage/tank to use shield bash->1 hydro->shield bash->1 hydro->start running (cause bash failed WOW) and lets go like this from the beggining till the end of match. If on your sh1ty char stun doesn't land better find why cause you are alone but the ones that say something is wrong with stuns are more.

NiToPaMi

Quote from: Kastro on September 27, 2011, 09:05:37 PM
O.o opopopopo can i pm u ?
who the fuc k is sadami or kastro or highkiler?
Check Kastro's all posts and u know what u will see?all time he CRY about smth in game special (olymipiad)he do milions post about cancel now he do many posts about stuns what will be next?Talk to u its same like talk to wall.
for people s  like kastro we lost fun in game bcz they are so smart"s.They are all time Right in evrething...

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless