Constructive topic Daggers Vs Mages - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Constructive topic Daggers Vs Mages

Started by =^TrackZero^=, October 13, 2011, 04:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

Quote from: Peorexo on October 13, 2011, 05:28:21 PM
I fought with +4vesper r set 180-250atr all vs th/pp ic+8 in hand and vesper hvy +3/6(doesnt matter ofr me) dunno what atr, and he was hitting me 2.5k per blow (i have around 6k hp inside) and 5k from critical, so tell me how i can heal my ass if even im bp and i cant do it? Also th/pp with condition+pof have really huge mana level so it not so easy to drain it like u think, it cost US (i mean supports) 100~mp per use.

Honestly Im here not to teach you how to play, I only posted because I was asked to do so, Im not a whiner and when I dislike something I can do nothing about (speaking of game) I just leave.

But as I can see you're speaking of oly (6k hp lol?) so here's my answer: how about you take your head out of your ass and realize that ne/bp is not a viable subclass at all, even outside oly you're damn useless in party, it is like making sorc/warlord and than saying you cant kill shit, there are much better nuker and healer combinations.

And speaking of oly are you fuking kidding me? One of the worst possible subclass combinations for oly against the one of the best and you say "omg whats wrong?". Free advice: make bp/da or sps/ee if you are such a huge oly fan. Bp/da and sps/ee are way better outside of oly than th/pp as well.

Seriously sometimes I think all these nerfs to fighters and boosts to mages are done because mage players on the server are fuking trash.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

KrdO

Quote from: ribera on October 13, 2011, 04:25:10 PM
is not sps/ee is mages/ tanks in uds they have same pdef on robe than on heavy i think.

lol

KrdO sh/se nobles - Hero x3 <--- ON
Krd0 sps/tk nobles - Hero x18 <--- ON
iShowtek se/sk - Hero x13
0rik bp/pal nobles
Cherrys ee/es - Hero x3
Limitededition ee/sws
And more....

ahamzz

Quote from: TrackZero on October 13, 2011, 04:17:36 PM
reason is daggers now sux and mages (especially sps/ee) kick ass badly everyone, i wanna heard your FACTS whats going on , ofc with facts step by step, so here it is i open a debate about it
What the f2ck is going on NM? I am from 15x and here you can't see  sps/ee bcoz they're extinct kind :)  (just few are left)
On 15x daggers are still bad and hard to kill
For sps let me tell you few things cances have 40 sec reuse and critical is 2x  ;D that's Dragon 15x (Thanks Glasy!)
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2028726][/url]
XeLioN 1x hero
Ae0nFlux 5x hero
offline since 31.01.2012
ReserveD,Severance,SG
Pvp Movies here: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,260890.0.html

KrdO

in oly daggers hit me hard some crits 5k outside in mass pvp they dont hit hard if u know what buffs to take

0rik bp/pal nobles
Cherrys ee/es - Hero x3
Limitededition ee/sws
And more....

ylim

Quote from: Alex on October 13, 2011, 05:43:41 PM
Seriously sometimes I think all these nerfs to fighters and boosts to mages are done because mage players on the server are fuking trash.

all mages sux and only 1 pr0 fighter here,  and brokie ofc :DD u made my day more and more u r just emo kid who not unkillable andymore and cant kill others with 1 stab :DD go back to ur corner and cry a day  :-*

Blind

Quote from: Tabbox on October 13, 2011, 05:39:57 PM
my point is another, i meant critting 200 isnt normal for an archers imo,i didnt say i wanna kill every1 in 1 hit but all archers got no chance vs dagger,tanks and combo like mage/tank thats a fact.they still keeping nerfing archer class whit no reasons. dunno on dragon but here in NM almost every1 plays or a dagger or any sub whit tank, all archers in server are rerolling cuz is not worth play it.
wake up dude.  
archer should not have a chance vs tank.
archer should not have a chance at olly.
archer is mostly siege class.
If you have different point of view u'd better stop play l2 or watch some official pvp mov's.
    &
It's normal if you hit's 200 on tank cuz ur to lame/lazy to make normal warrior party.
p.s.
Track i think that you should try to add some power to archer debuffs and a bit more dmg to arba.
+1 Alex. And i also think that it's bad practice to update serv recalling on weak/lame ppl.

ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)

Tabbox

Quote from: mr_Facke on October 13, 2011, 05:51:27 PM
wake up dude.  
archer should not have a chance vs tank.
archer should not have a chance at olly.
archer is mostly siege class.
If you have different point of view u'd better stop play l2 or watch some official pvp mov's.
    &
It's normal if you hit's 200 on tank cuz ur to lame/lazy to make normal warrior party.
p.s.
Track i think that you should try to add some power to archer debuffs and a bit more dmg to arba.

i'm not talking about oly lol i dont give a freak about it.
crtitting 200 on some mages its right isnt it? lmao gtfo to ur lame server and stfu here.
what u mean whit "make normal warrior party"? we should all reroll into daggers or any other class and let archer class die like it is nowadays,u got a nice point of view

Peorexo

Honestly Im here not to teach you how to play, I only posted because I was asked to do so, Im not a whiner and when I dislike something I can do nothing about (speaking of game) I just leave.

But as I can see you're speaking of oly (6k hp lol?) so here's my answer: how about you take your head out of your ass and realize that ne/bp is not a viable subclass at all, even outside oly you're damn useless in party, it is like making sorc/warlord and than saying you cant kill shit, there are much better nuker and healer combinations.

And speaking of oly are you fuking kidding me? One of the worst possible subclass combinations for oly against the one of the best and you say "omg whats wrong?". Free advice: make bp/da or sps/ee if you are such a huge oly fan. Bp/da and sps/ee are way better outside of oly than th/pp as well.

Dude its not about teaching me how to fight becouse i know how to do it, just to remember in hellbound i was able to kill all becouse no1 HIT SO HARD, my dmg was suck but enemies was weaker too. NOW its not about crap sub, becouse if u dont know how to play class like ne/bp its ur problem not mine, and if it useless char tell me why last time we win 9v9, im still hero and kick'ass many other chars with similar gear to me ? U telling bp/da, give me nick of bp/da who can KILL me, no1 else cardinal sub is able to kick my ass -.-
________
It's not about telling about me, just about daggers vs mages, and still in topic, mages ARENT OP, just same guys what i already said have top gear.
But dagger vs Mage both in top gear, skilled dagger will win :)

PvtStuka

WORD !

Astramael      [db/tr]

Blind

Quote from: Tabbox on October 13, 2011, 05:53:36 PM
crtitting 200 on some mages its right isnt it? lmao gtfo to ur lame server and stfu here.
Dont be mad dude and go back to your dreams about archer class  xD
ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)

KrdO

Quote from: Tabbox on October 13, 2011, 05:53:36 PM

archers dmg in mass pvp full buff sux i gotta agree with that  

0rik bp/pal nobles
Cherrys ee/es - Hero x3
Limitededition ee/sws
And more....

Tabbox

Quote from: mr_Facke on October 13, 2011, 05:57:53 PM
Dont be mad dude and go back to your dreams about archer class  xD
u are not from this server and u dont know how things is going here so i rly suggest u to gtfo back to urs crappy server.