Web Analytics
Constructive topic Daggers Vs Mages

News:

Main Menu

Constructive topic Daggers Vs Mages

Started by =^TrackZero^=, October 13, 2011, 04:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

As i heard recently some people are braking items and quitting on purpose and reason is daggers now sux and mages (especially sps/ee) kick ass badly everyone, i wanna heard your FACTS whats going on , ofc with facts step by step, so here it is i open a debate about it
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: TrackZero on October 13, 2011, 04:17:36 PM
As i heard recently some people are braking items and quitting on purpose and reason is daggers now sux and mages (especially sps/ee) kick ass badly everyone, i wanna heard your FACTS whats going on , ofc with facts step by step, so here it is i open a debate about it

is that a joke xD?

J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

ribera

is not sps/ee is mages/ tanks in uds they have same pdef on robe than on heavy i think.
ur the NOOB

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

qwertyzxc

bullshits i kill both easy :D  ( but yes i failed my fist from +8 to +9 QQ ) xD

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: TrackZero on October 13, 2011, 04:27:10 PM
No, they are quite serious ...

becuz they are bored to win everytime xD don't U see the olympiads points that daggers reach in the end of the month =D?
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

qwertyzxc

Quote from: J4cKDan13L on October 13, 2011, 04:29:58 PM
becuz they are bored to win everytime xD don't U see the olympiads points that daggers reach in the end of the month =D?

u mean uiuiostrov with vesper +15 and set full atribute ( 600 each ) ? xD i dont see any problem kill someone if u have items like this :D

Blind

600 attrb value in one part of armor ?! :D
Since I am a player of x15 i can not judge gameplay here but as far as i know we have similar game physics just your attrb deffence is " a bit" higher and on Dn x 15 we dont have any problem with dagger dmg. Good dagger is able to kill mage/tank in 3-4 stabs.
ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)

VforVanilla

My point is different: Light daggers sux badly as DNET Vesper light bonuses are a joke while DNET heavy is total OP and full of debuff resistance bonuses like sleep/root res +70% (if not count the op robe stun res+50%) while light except atkspd/patk doesn't have anything to offer (Really if DNET dynasty had the patk bonus of dnet vesper there wouldn't be any particular reason to use vesper as dynasty gives a lot more stat bonuses). Ofc i should count also that Dagger/PP on Heavy take 25% Critical damage reduction which they SHOULDN'T as this is exclusive bonus of heavy mastery of tanks and not of Orc/Dwarf and PP.

Sesshomaru

Quote from: mr_Facke on October 13, 2011, 04:35:46 PM
600 attrb value in one part of armor ?! :D
Since I am a player of x15 i can not judge gameplay here but as far as i know we have similar game physics just your attrb deffence is " a bit" higher and on Dn x 15 we dont have any problem with dagger dmg. Good dagger is able to kill mage/tank in 3-4 stabs.

3-4 stabs in mague/tank and 1 stabs for mague/ no tank?  i think that is no good XD

because dagger whit pvp weapons cancels buff now, and they hit hard th/pp(dyna dagger +6-7) hit me for around 4.2k(bastacks) in my sws/ee ( vesper robe +5 atribute 350+ for each part) so maybe the problem is tank class.

this is my opinion.
zerocool14 sr/tk ( noble )           zerita14 bp/wc  (noble)
wolfwar2 wr/sws ( noble )           Wakan bd/de
muack    he/xx (noble)                Qazar ty/spoil (noble)
zeritaPL ??/?? ( pvp)                  Khaty     pp/wk (noble)
                             Zerostyle => pvp

Peorexo

Mages ain't, op only some of them with weapons +12-15 and full resist in sets can be deadly for lower geared players, but Dagger with set and weapon SAME like mage, will always kill mage (all), so i dont believe daggers can QQ -.-

DarkLoverPL

Quote from: Peorexo on October 13, 2011, 04:51:10 PM
Mages ain't, op only some of them with weapons +12-15 and full resist in sets can be deadly for lower geared players, but Dagger with set and weapon SAME like mage, will always kill mage (all), so i dont believe daggers can QQ -.-

true
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html