Purpose of 1x towards high level - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Purpose of 1x towards high level

Started by Jameson, January 11, 2014, 09:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

Quote from: igi on January 11, 2014, 03:19:13 PM
Why dont u wait for the info from GMs first? They will release it in a couple of days anyway, so instead of crying about rates and not being able to hit 80vl the very next day after server opening why dont u organise with your cp or start recruiting in clans and make plans, so far i havent seen even one topic in clan section for recruiting or some clan description, all of u who cry here r starting solo and dont want to grind on x1 (which will probably be after 78vl). I will play only at night most of the time and it will be ~6h and im not worried about xping or what ever... But i know what im signing up for. U ppl come here knowing that this will be a low rate server and QQ on forum for high rates and donatable weapons.. And for those of u who say make it like this or me and my clan will quit, u can delete your acc even now no1 will care. And about the people saying i will sub and hit max lvl in 2 weeks tops and others will be 60 lvl so i will get bored killing 1vs9 and quit, no1 is forcing u to rush 80vl in 3 days if u r so worried about being lonely on the top then go out some days on a walk, read a book, play together with other ppl in the game :O

I feel da pain

Garn.

Why dont u wait for the info from GMs first? They will release it in a couple of days anyway, so instead of crying about rates and not being able to hit 80vl the very next day after server opening why dont u organise with your cp or start recruiting in clans and make plans, so far i havent seen even one topic in clan section for recruiting or some clan description, all of u who cry here r starting solo and dont want to grind on x1 (which will probably be after 78vl). I will play only at night most of the time and it will be ~6h and im not worried about xping or what ever... But i know what im signing up for. U ppl come here knowing that this will be a low rate server and QQ on forum for high rates and donatable weapons.. And for those of u who say make it like this or me and my clan will quit, u can delete your acc even now no1 will care. And about the people saying i will sub and hit max lvl in 2 weeks tops and others will be 60 lvl so i will get bored killing 1vs9 and quit, no1 is forcing u to rush 80vl in 3 days if u r so worried about being lonely on the top then go out some days on a walk, read a book, play together with other ppl in the game :O

or play The Elder Scroll closed beta like me ghghghghgh
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

PoBO

people came back here to have fun. Most of us are focused on pvp/ epic/ siege etc.
Would be nice if we could do it faster, and didn't care about losing exp on pvp.

So, for me:
1 - 20 30x
21 - 40 25x
41- 60 20 x
61 - 78 15 x
79/80 10 x

and to be honest, it should even raise a little.

to balance it you can for example nerf rb drop or enchant rate (thats for sure), but it's not even necessary

mrsobota

Nightmare was 35x many ppl online, many sieges with many clans/ally. Always pvp , no1 say `it's to fast get 78lvl booooo its boring when i get max lvl'. And now ?  Only login and farm , farm farm.... 10x rate ? no way.

Csenky

Quote from: PoBO on January 11, 2014, 04:08:49 PM
So, for me:
1 - 20 30x
21 - 40 25x
41- 60 20 x
61 - 78 15 x
79/80 10 x

and to be honest, it should even raise a little.
I lol'd hard, I hope it was a joke.

If you really wanna suggest the rates, make it at least a little bit reasonable, like:
1-40 20x
41-60 10x
61-70 5x
71-78 3x
78+ 1x

This is still fast enough to be enjoyable to the majority, but low enough to not get lv80 in 2 days, I guess.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

PoBO

Quote from: Csenky on January 11, 2014, 04:36:48 PM
I lol'd hard, I hope it was a joke.

If you really wanna suggest the rates, make it at least a little bit reasonable, like:
1-40 20x
41-60 10x
61-70 5x
71-78 3x
78+ 1x

This is still fast enough to be enjoyable to the majority, but low enough to not get lv80 in 2 days, I guess.
trust me, if you would like to keep rate like you said, a lot of players will quit server. 

It cant be too low, most of us played 6/8/10 years, we dont want to spend time exping. Im sick of that.

Garn.

imho:

1-40 20x
41-60 15x
61-70 10x
71-78 5x
78+ 3x

it's low enough i think
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

GenghisKhan

Quote from: PoBO on January 11, 2014, 04:44:47 PM
trust me, if you would like to keep rate like you said, a lot of players will quit server. 

It cant be too low, most of us played 6/8/10 years, we dont want to spend time exping. Im sick of that.
At the server announcement , GM said final rates gonna be x1 not some mid rates you expect. Why did you even bother to come here ?
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

PoBO

why dont u organise with your cp or start recruiting in clans and make plans, so far i havent seen even one topic in clan section for recruiting or some clan description

maybe because most of players know each other for long time? We dont need to post any info on forum.

Quote from: GenghisKhan on January 11, 2014, 04:51:50 PM
At the server announcement , GM said final rates gonna be x1 not some mid rates you expect. Why did you even bother to come here ?

the same reason as rest of the players

LadyZENITH

Quote from: PoBO on January 11, 2014, 04:44:47 PM

But I do my friend I do. Most of the QQ, rage and emotions were when you killed people in the time when they wanted to achieve something.

What is so different. If i camp the tunnel to prevent people doing 3rd class? or camp baium to prevent them from retail subbing/chance of getting the ring? Cause we even had topics here suggesting that people should have easier alternative way to do it. NO, just not to anything easier. I do not want the server to be easier then ifni was in C4. I played some higher servers, like 10x later and it was baaad. People with draco in less then 1 month, etc. None even tried to stop me from reaching endgame, nothing infuriated me, was boring.

freaking hell, even back then in C1 beta files and C3/4 clients, when LOA Karik was the top mob and farming them on 77 on our infi 5x was worse then farming normally on 1x IL server, we still managed and lot of people actually got to sub.

Now, I'm not a PVP player. Simply not. I do not enjoy the PVP itself. Call me whatever names you want, but I enjoy the suffering, hatred and rage. I will not attack unless there is something to gain or a way to cause a major setback to my enemy. If the game is too easy, all will get to the endgame fast and easy and there will be none to break, no-ones plan to ruin. I want prosperity of my clan and death to the competition. I do not want all to get there and then have boring equal fights for no benefits.

The moments of early QQ were the moments that spawned the greatest alliances and caused wars that went for years. If someone gets repeatedly killed that he cannot progress, and decides to quit instead of forming some resistance force, or even zerg if that is what it takes, then I'm happy with that one quitting, cause that one in endgame = bad community. Its not about nolife its about having a backbone. I see so many people with actual backbone announcing return that I just cannot care less for those from the easy higher rate servers, sorry.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

hideous

Quote from: Garn. on January 11, 2014, 04:50:17 PM
imho:

1-40 20x
41-60 15x
61-70 10x
71-78 5x
78+ 3x

it's low enough i think

Good enough. Waiting for GM's announcement.
Riders Of Destiny  -  Nanaki Server
Great times...

lNecropsy

Quote from: Garn. on January 11, 2014, 04:50:17 PM
imho:

1-40 20x
41-60 15x
61-70 10x
71-78 5x
78+ 3x

it's low enough i think

THIS!