Purpose of 1x towards high level - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Purpose of 1x towards high level

Started by Jameson, January 11, 2014, 09:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody_Mess

Quote from: Scaryy on January 11, 2014, 05:09:07 PM
there is nothing to discuss, if server will be under that you can pretty much close it.  once again XP RATES =/= drop rates and have nothing to do with items gain or anything. Its just bar that u burn down by pvping and gain by killing mobs.  x1 or x100 ppl will spend exactly the same time farming their items aka keeping pvp on spots, expect that noone will even flag on x1 :D   (9man organized cp is doing +- 0,5% on 79 by 1hour in it boss room on x1 rates) and lose twice as much if died,  ehh whatever lets wait for official annocument and then say ggwp, but we wont play here if it stays this way. im done, we are done with carebear servers.

btw big lol @those dn kids who never played any other server sayin that x1-5 is perfect
just for info ... at what servers you played and how much of the servers you were some kind of factor ?
cause judging from that post i think you were at some x 500000000 servers :D and yes x5 is the best ... max rate x7 maybe 10 ... all of the biggest networks have such server at that rate and its rly populated ... f.e. RPG - x7 server 1 year after launch still had 9k+ ppl on so dude pls dont say things that you have no idea if you wish to play here go on if you wont ... dont play ...
PS:well i prefer x5 server not some lower rate but still ill play it cause i had rly good times here :D
PS2: the suggestion that garn made is rly reasonable also :)
Solumyr -he/wk//sh R.I.P.
[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/uk/32/Axsis][/url]

Garn.

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 11, 2014, 05:20:06 PM
THIS!

This is a great suggestion :)

I  just think it can be:
71-76 5x
76+ 3x
Quote from: hideous on January 11, 2014, 05:10:16 PM
Good enough. Waiting for GM's announcement.
at least someone agree with me lol
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Pho

And what about if the new server takes rates from old DNET servers? Like this:

At the beggining: x30 (like Nightmare)
In the first half: x15 (like Dragon)
In the second half: x10 (like Shadow)
At the end: x5 (like Infinity)

Great idea!, considering this new server will include the whole DNET community! ;D

Nm x30, Dra x15, Tarantula & Hellriser- DNET - Since 2004
https://www.facebook.com/fluor.heart.7

^Saristian

Imho
78+ : 1.5x - 3x

Lower levels - 15 / 10 / 5x

LadyZENITH

Quote from: Garn. on January 11, 2014, 04:50:17 PM
imho:

1-40 20x
41-60 15x
61-70 10x
71-78 5x
78+ 3x

it's low enough i think
Yes, I do agree on those numbers too.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

stanxoo

x1 interlude can't not imagine it :D it will be 10% per day on 76+.  x15 on interlude-gracia final is still low rate.

GenghisKhan

Quote from: stanxoo on January 11, 2014, 05:47:55 PM
x1 interlude can't not imagine it :D it will be 10% per day on 76+.  x15 on interlude-gracia final is still low rate.
No it's not. It's typical mid-rate where you reach end level in few days. IL 10x Russian opened 3rd January, in less than 24 hours people had 77 level. To be fair, they had exp runes so it was 17x , but still not more than couple of days to reach and DO 3rd ocu for nolifers, and about week for "lifers" ...
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

LadyZENITH

Quote from: Scaryy on January 11, 2014, 05:44:57 PM
x7 rpg is h5 where u can farm easy + labas/kamalokas/quests/ vitality(x21rates) so stop bullshiting arround ive played possibly on every mid-low rate private and off server past 8years so I know pretty much every thing about game and server mechanism, I was factor on all rpg-servers, teon, ru offs , and all past stacksubs servers including c4 drag x15. 

for example last x3 rpg died after 3months just because of x3 rates and no cakes and it was GFinal (muuuch easier and fun exp than freaking interlude) and fully bot parties refused to xp on freaking x3.

funny how u flame me and then agree that x5 is too low already.  any more questions?

Oh maybe that was the reason, the bots died so the botters had no way of thriwing....

That is why we would love C4 droprules, cause there is nothing more fun then dropping-out the bots. That is why NCsoft changed it back then btw cause botters were crying. There will be no bots here, if they are ill just quit cause then there is no point.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Bloody_Mess

Quote from: Scaryy on January 11, 2014, 05:44:57 PM
x7 rpg is h5 where u can farm easy + labas/kamalokas/quests/ vitality(x21rates) so stop bullshiting arround ive played possibly on every mid-low rate private and off server past 8years so I know pretty much every thing about game and server mechanism, I was factor on all rpg-servers, teon, ru offs , and all past stacksubs servers including c4 drag x15. 

for example last x3 rpg died after 3months just because of x3 rates and no cakes and it was GFinal (muuuch easier and fun exp than freaking interlude) and fully bot parties refused to xp on freaking x3.

funny how u flame me and then agree that x5 is too low already.  any more questions?
read again the post ... i agree for x5 rate i didnt say its low ... ive said its the perfect rate ...
about rpg x3 ... it failed cause it WAS GFinal -> shity chronicle ... and ofr the vit system ... yes it makes the x7 rate become a lot higher but still ... max lvl at h5 is 85 and here is 80 ...
And who were you at all those rpg servers that you say you WERE an some kind of factor tell me ... clan achievements etc ... :D

4gottensoul

Quote from: Blizzer on January 11, 2014, 12:23:57 PM
People play L2 for fun. Killing goats on varka for 3 months isn't fun at all. x5 at final stage would be enough to not make people leave before reaching 80 lvl.
+1

Old players of L2 are sick of the hardcore lifeleech xp especially in older chronicles.
Official xp/reward gameplay is not player-friendly at all.
Fixed rate has its own stable logical curve: Faster lvl up TO slower lvl up
DN xp rate curve: Chaotic lvl up TO never lvl up (or delvl)

P.S. Bad news for Overlords, if there will be any at all

Bloody_Mess

Quote from: Scaryy on January 11, 2014, 06:06:48 PM
Tribunal? won x3 rpg after 3days?   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjdkDC2xywM
OOC/BoBs on x30/5/15.  rpgs were gfinal because ppl wanted so, but rate killed it. stop speaking if u are clueless  no cakes = vitality doesnt matter at all when u dry it after 5mobs u nerd.   the annoying part is to 0->80,  80+ is pure pleasure to play on higher chronicles.   srlsy dont speak u have no clue.
omfg ... vit herb drop dosent matter right ? ok as you say ... mr so called pr0 ...
about OOC ... since when they were factors ??? x 15 they were NO factors they were free pvp points :D AFL were the factor there :D
and who in OOC were you ? i dont remember killing some 1 with your nick ... maybe you are AwakenDemon right ? :D
And btw ive killed a lot of OOC's at rpg x 15 :D and on x7 also but at x7 OOC wasnt the same like x15 but nvm .. i shouldnt tell you that you prolly didnt knew it :D

SgtSlaughter

I don't understand what ya problems are at all, yes the rates may be a little lower than dragon 15x but the fact of the matter is you guys need to harden the he'll up stop trying to make the server how you want it when you ain't the ones running it, grow a backbone and be a man, stop sooking.