Web Analytics
Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions - Page 13

News:

Main Menu

Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions

Started by Tvit, January 14, 2014, 10:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braskah

I find that -25% cast withrobe + deflect arrow is to much .
But lets try :). Think to do an event to change sub at lvl 80 if to much ppl want change :D.
I was going to play mage/tank , i will stay on it , even with nerf.
Dragon x15 :
- Zaleah Ps/se Hero Off
- iBraskah Glad/Pal Off
- Zalitzz Glad/PP Off
Tarantula ;
- Braskah Da/Pp Hero
- Zalerah Ps/Sk Hero
Gaia ;
-Zaleah Ps/Bd Hero

Mael

For all the whiners:

"Adapt or die."
                - Every EVE Online player
Ignus SH 7x

remeron

Quote from: Stazy on January 15, 2014, 12:20:20 AM
why restrict classes, you have a problem if i want to play destro/tyrant?...i play what i want..so what if you consider my class underpowered, and about low rate..what about it?..what u can't do level 80 and reroll in 1 night..to bad

I just think it would be proper seeing everyone with a support sub....why would I have a problem???
btw you can't play what u want. some ppl want to play nekro/ol as they did before but they can't, rules are rules...it was merely a suggestion, you don't need to spam me...about the rate issue, I had already edited my post....party bonus will do the trick I said...again, u didnt need to spam me..

+GekKey+

Quote from: Mael on January 15, 2014, 12:23:54 AM
For all the whiners:

"Adapt or die."
                - Every EVE Online player

Sephrania?

thepal

Quote from: Peorexo on January 15, 2014, 12:20:49 AM
so what the point of nerfing war cry with dagger if patk doesnt matter on blows only autoattacks
what the point of nerfing blow land rate which suck balls already on interlude?
what the point of nerfing all classes and NOT archers?
and i meant speed, movement speed not atk speed nerf.

1. Honestly dont know... this nerf shouldnt take place.
2. Well i remember they were landing preety nice at least on me ;P
3. Ehh Archers are preety freaked omg... they lost shitloads of attack speed and omg LOOK on f4king enchant armor rate!! U will heal urself by Heal skill before archer will kill u lol xD And btw HE/wk will be without wk light armor mastery with also gave him as...
Cat queen ( summon that is mostly used by HE/wk) dont have much hp/ p def and cant be enchanted much. Any char with weapon + 9-10 will 1 shot this cat lol... and u have poor archer with cubic... heh gr8... He is super OP...

8kjupx3u

Quote from: R3vo on January 14, 2014, 11:18:51 PM
Varka and 700 with 20% of chance? Nice idea - 10000 years and my childrens can end my quest after my death

Drake edit:
Typo, is 200%
ahahaha :DDD
Friends Become Wolves~

igi

For those who think archers arent nerfed I challenge u to make an archer class
With no chp +haste
no tattoos that give bonus without taking anything (old dn tattoos)
with skills nerffed from daggers/glads/warlords

Let me see how op they will be

p.s. mage subbed with tank doesnt rly need deflect arrow that much since they will most probably carry a shield (and if u a good player and know how to turn when fighting an archer) and deflect half dmg anyway + if scary archer attacks u be sure to have your friends there, some of them might be healers or tanks with agro or daggers with trick or some class with wind shackle warrior bane trance fear slow curse of doom remove speed buffs remove pdef buffs/mdef buffs remove atkspeed buffs anchor stun slow root or just maybe u will have 2 nuker friends and together with joint forces will kill scary archer and say.. That wasnt so bad after all hmmm... On Raven i was archer and had 1800 atk speed and could kill party and a half alone but still there were some times when I lost pvp 1on1 vs mage cuz of surprise attack, pro player, crits dont lend...
THIS GAME IS FOR MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER NOT FOR U AND YOUR BOX TO BECOME OP AND CAMP BS SPAWN!!!!!

Painkiler

Quote from: thepal on January 15, 2014, 12:27:43 AM
3. Ehh Archers are preety freaked omg... they lost shitloads of attack speed and omg LOOK on f4king enchant armor rate!! U will heal urself by Heal skill before archer will kill u lol xD And btw HE/wk will be without wk light armor mastery with also gave him as...
Cat queen ( summon that is mostly used by HE/wk) dont have much hp/ p def and cant be enchanted much. Any char with weapon + 9-10 will 1 shot this cat lol... and u have poor archer with cubic... heh gr8... He is super OP...
Yeah, target summon, kill summon. While u r doing this archer r shooting u 2-3 shots before u target archer again.

Peorexo

Quote from: igi on January 15, 2014, 12:29:08 AM
With no chp +haste

lol wtf u dude saying that u dont have 1.5k atk speed on archer doesnt mean it still dont crit for 5k each on characters who have like 7-8k max hp, 2 archers can oneshot any1 almost

=^TrackZero^=

Can you at least start playing and then saying something OP/CRAP/KILLED or whatever this forum playing is just funny. We didnt randomly pressed buttons and edit scripts , there were tests made. None of the gm-s playing so there is no class that benefits from this.

I hope for understanding.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Painkiler

Quote from: igi on January 15, 2014, 12:29:08 AM
With no chp +haste
no tattoos that give bonus without taking anything (old dn tattoos)
with skills nerffed from daggers/glads/warlords

Let me see how op they will be

p.s. mage subbed with tank doesnt rly need deflect arrow that much since they will most probably carry a shield (and if u a good player and know how to turn when fighting an archer) and deflect half dmg anyway + if scary archer attacks u be sure to have your friends there, some of them might be healers or tanks with agro or daggers with trick or some class with wind shackle warrior bane trance fear slow curse of doom remove speed buffs remove pdef buffs/mdef buffs remove atkspeed buffs anchor stun slow root or just maybe u will have 2 nuker friends and together with joint forces will kill scary archer and say.. That wasnt so bad after all hmmm... On Raven i was archer and had 1800 atk speed and could kill party and a half alone but still there were some times when I lost pvp 1on1 vs mage cuz of surprise attack, pro player, crits dont lend...
THIS GAME IS FOR MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER NOT FOR U AND YOUR BOX TO BECOME OP AND CAMP BS SPAWN!!!!!
to be honest, i was playing archer with atk spd below 1k and still pwn mages with crits on fullbuff, as pr/bd without stacking masteries and chp.

StunSh00t

Quote from: thepal on January 15, 2014, 12:27:43 AM

yep .. i cant understand why everybody cry about archers .. they need nerf or smth like this .. n/c :)
ReserveD  &  LOD  <3