Question abaout cast speed - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Question abaout cast speed

Started by Diabolo, January 15, 2014, 04:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

igi

Quote from: PepsiQQ on January 16, 2014, 04:06:03 PM
that's not interlude feature. I had on bartz interlude nc soft off, 1.7k att.speed on tyrant.
so saying that 1.5k/2.1k it's retail cap it's not true.
With dagger? Anyway its not 1.5 cap i think gms only said about cast speed

Stazy

and even if it is.....1.5k atk speed and 2.1k cast speed..srsly how often will you have that cap?..you know dances expire in 2 minutes..if you run after enemy's and be outside the range of dancer(if you are solo xp/farm it will be even harder reach the cap) you will not have that cap, also even if let's say you get there...speed isn't everything....it's how much you hit as important. Critical dmg doesn't depend on atk speed but on damage, so...you have 1.4k atk sped...go for dmg..so you can hit harder.
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

lNecropsy

Quote from: igi on January 16, 2014, 04:35:09 PM

Max Atk speed capped at 1.5k.
Gm said.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

Diabolo

For the "thinking players" who post here.
You say sps/es will be beter cuz can use major arcana and have 2050 cast.
Are you joke man??? I cant understand your thinking. So why dont play sps/ee in major arcana and you will beter cuz you have +-1.7k cast but more matk??? LOOOL stupid thinking, you had 2.6k haha its to much, 2.1k will be beter for you. And you say that you are a "thinking man" I DONT THINK SO.

igi

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 16, 2014, 05:04:04 PM
Max Atk speed capped at 1.5k.
Gm said.
on raidcall gms said maybe 1.6k atk speed cap but dont rember any post on forum about this.. So quote or didnt happen.

igi

Quote from: Diabolo on January 16, 2014, 05:05:40 PM
For the "thinking players" who post here.
You say sps/es will be beter cuz can use major arcana and have 2050 cast.
Are you joke man??? I cant understand your thinking. So why dont play sps/ee in major arcana and you will beter cuz you have +-1.7k cast but more matk??? LOOOL stupid thinking, you had 2.6k haha its to much, 2.1k will be beter for you. And you say that you are a "thinking man" I DONT THINK SO.
U know nothing Jon Snow.

Diabolo

Quote from: igi on January 16, 2014, 05:09:00 PM
U know nothing Jon Snow.
Yeah you dont know even that atak speed is blocked man...

PepsiQQ

Quote from: igi on January 16, 2014, 04:35:09 PM
with fists

lNecropsy

Quote from: igi on January 16, 2014, 05:09:00 PM
U know nothing Jon Snow.

+1

Quote from: igi on January 16, 2014, 05:08:17 PM
on raidcall gms said maybe 1.6k atk speed cap but dont rember any post on forum about this.. So quote or didnt happen.

I wont search where GM posted it just to you have sure of it.
I already read it by a GM, its enough for me :D
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

igi

Quote from: Diabolo on January 16, 2014, 05:28:43 PM
Yeah you dont know even that atak speed is blocked man...
QQ more? xD U can reach 2.1k with full buff+malaria+tattoos+arcane so tell me how much % of the time u will have all this? Dont tell me u will run to hot springs every 10 mins or u will always have dances on 100% of the time.. And pls use some brain 2050cast with MA set makes more dmg than 2.5k cast with DC set

Diabolo

Quote from: igi on January 16, 2014, 05:44:47 PM
QQ more? xD U can reach 2.1k with full buff+malaria+tattoos+arcane so tell me how much % of the time u will have all this? Dont tell me u will run to hot springs every 10 mins or u will always have dances on 100% of the time.. And pls use some brain 2050cast with MA set makes more dmg than 2.5k cast with DC set
1. I reach 2.1k everywhere on sps/es full buff, sps/ee can make 2.1k too
And when sps/es is fulbuffed and have for example 2.6k cast, why they must give up 500 cast and be like normal sps?
2. You said that MA is beter than DC set. So why every nuker use dc set? You use brain man.

flamingAwe

there was no cast speed cap in IL chronickle
just cheked my screens, and HB screen(here on Dnet) shows 4k+ cast speed
so why does this topic even exist?