News:

Main Menu

kiddin me with this exp rate?

Started by stanxoo, January 18, 2014, 06:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stazy

Quote from: sebastianroche on January 18, 2014, 09:24:08 PM
yes, back in c3 it was slow, and when i say slow, i really mean slow
what makes u think i wanna go thru that kind of slow grind again?

how about you stop trying to be a smartass and listen to some people who have actually played this game?
do you think this server will keep a steady 1700 online at this rate?

you are obviously one of the guys who think korean mmorpg are the same as western ones

I do see that you are a new player, believe me i played on a lot more servers than you did high rate and low rate...and it is always the low rate that have more stable numbers and more stable players...on high rate they keep the number because players just go and play for a week..a month..here..you want to play..you must know it will take some time, i played almost 7 months on shadow when it started and i got sub +full a grades...7 months ..not 1 month
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

sebastianroche

Quote from: Stazy on January 18, 2014, 10:13:07 PM
I do see that you are a new player, believe me i played on a lot more servers than you did high rate and low rate...and it is always the low rate that have more stable numbers and more stable players...on high rate they keep the number because players just go and play for a week..a month..here..you want to play..you must know it will take some time, i played almost 7 months on shadow when it started and i got sub +full a grades...7 months ..not 1 month

oh alright, sure, low rate interlude servers always have stable number of players

so, u can show us, lets say 5 servers that are interlude lowrate x1-x5 with a stable good playerbase?

PepsiQQ

It's only bout the rate

people expected mid rate, and it's low rate.

+ 2014 year is not good for setting low rates for old, tired community

vaiper

Quote from: PepsiQQ on January 18, 2014, 10:29:29 PM
It's only bout the rate

people expected mid rate, and it's low rate.

+ 2014 year is not good for setting low rates for old, tired community

Less than 2 days and im lvl 60 , this is  no low rate

wildpussy

Quote from: sebastianroche on January 18, 2014, 09:24:08 PM
yes, back in c3 it was slow, and when i say slow, i really mean slow
what makes u think i wanna go thru that kind of slow grind again?

how about you stop trying to be a smartass and listen to some people who have actually played this game?
do you think this server will keep a steady 1700 online at this rate?

you are obviously one of the guys who think korean mmorpg are the same as western ones
i think for people who want/have time to play, the rate is fine
if i look back in the days (i come from infinity), the game had the most sense to play when game was hard, we would lay dead and wait for bishop ressurection for hours if have to. Pvp was to be avoided and yet it most of time could not been avoided. And that was the beauty of the game, everyone want something but not enough place for everyone,
eventualy everyone had everything, exp became easy .. and you had to search "pvp for fun" in varka, STUPID
lineageII in general is a horrible pvp skill game, it's more about living the game, you wish if all you had to do is farm ? eventualy it won't be enough ! then you must make diplomacy with other people, ...

p.s. i wont be playing because no time (i wish i could live the l2 experience again !), the number 1700 online also seems like great acomplishment, above my expectations.

I wish luck for the server!

somasz

exp and adena for now is ok, but spoil rate/amount of mats is terrible

Painkiler

Quote from: somasz on January 18, 2014, 10:54:38 PM
exp and adena for now is ok, but spoil rate/amount of mats is terrible
Yup, that's it.
There should be spoil rate x5 chance/x3 amount for mats, x1 amount of enchants/recipes/etc

vaiper

Quote from: Painkiler on January 18, 2014, 10:59:08 PM
Yup, that's it.
There should be spoil rate x5 chance/x3 amount for mats, x1 amount of enchants/recipes/etc

1 hour spoiling CBP and Mitril ore and didnt even got 30 of each

Pebamama

1700 peeps on day 1 and a lot of them complain about the rates .
Other people just saw the "x30 stacksub" and just hoped in without realising that instead of a midrate they will get a really hard lowrate .
The ugly truth is that if something doesn't change , way more than half the people will leave (and this is true no matter what you say).

Vendettacz

I would rather to have half of people gone than empty server after 2months.
professional retarded driver

marcusvvb

i wont to kill in 50+ more than 1000 mobs per level.

LadyZENITH

I will be a bitch and point out, that Fatals and BlackArmy were the 1st 2 clans that made lvl 3 and had crest.

See! The strong blood is already showing its merit.
The weaklings born on the high rates are no match!

:P
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(