Cursed weapon removed manually by GM ?? - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Cursed weapon removed manually by GM ??

Started by GenghisKhan, February 05, 2014, 01:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

igi

Quote from: Vestrivian on February 05, 2014, 03:29:29 AM
First of all I didnt wanted to make this post at first place. So called GM Artur forced me to complain to Drake. There are many ifnorants here but I asure you that is not me.
any more questions ? I want normal answer. What did Drake ment by ABUSE, as fact this seams to be the reason of all those actions.
If he said abuse he didnt necesarily mean that u r absuing it, but its possible the sword to be used for some kind of exploit and needs to be temporarily removed from the game or in this case its time reduced...

=drake=

The staff never said you was abusing the sword, else you would have ended up banned, but we are aware of a possible (known) abuse and to prevent it we disabled/crippled the sword until further notice (that is quite soon).

In addition there is the pk/karma bug that doesnt make the choice to keep them any easier.

Kind regards

Garden

Markko - SH/BD Infinity x5

and

others...

Peniach

Quote from: Falatko on February 05, 2014, 07:50:28 AM
Oh my God just got new swimsuit this morning gonna test it bkz looks like forum is full of splicho and some random tears :D YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH QQ moar guys

PS: so they are qqing bkz they could non stop farm bosses and sh1ts and gm just like removed swords ? :D wow made my day again QQ moar guys
if you really want to waste 4h of you life for rb who drop nothing you are official my new Hero (Hero of Retards)

Vestrivian

Quote from: =drake= on February 05, 2014, 03:58:03 AM
The staff never said you was abusing the sword, else you would have ended up banned, but we are aware of a possible (known) abuse and to prevent it we disabled/crippled the sword until further notice (that is quite soon).

In addition there is the pk/karma bug that doesnt make the choice to keep them any easier.

Kind regards

This Mr. Drake.

Quote from: =drake= on February 05, 2014, 01:22:36 AM
This is to prevent a bit of abuse happening with them and some issues related to karma collecting.
It will be raised later (but no more 72h like before)

I kindly ask for an answer, what is this possible abuse?

Aditionaly: After GMs took away my sword I went FoD and made 2% and lvled up, went Giran and couldnt get new dyes so I made restart. When I loged I was in middle of mos with 99999 karma, 4x PKs and -2%. If not bsoe I would lost all my EQ.

Second kind question when my karma will be removed and PK fixed ?

=drake=

Quote from: Vestrivian on February 05, 2014, 08:09:49 AM
I kindly ask for an answer, what is this possible abuse?
Being an active exploit/bug cant be disclosed to the public, sorry.

Aditionaly: After GMs took away my sword I went FoD and made 2% and lvled up, went Giran and couldnt get new dyes so I made restart. When I loged I was in middle of mos with 99999 karma and 4x PKs and -2%. If not bsoe I would lost all my EQ.

Second kind question when my karma will be removed and PK fixed ?

We told you the whole thread that is bugged...
This is a much valid reason to disable it, dont you think?

Vestrivian

W/e just lock the topic and throw it to spam.

Peniach

Quote from: Falatko on February 05, 2014, 09:07:58 AM
sorry son i am not farming rbs i am solo player i dont give a fvck about RBs :D  u just selfowned yourself np keep going mr retard :D
Yea hard selfowned, if you dont know nothing about mechanic's of cursed weapon dont talk here mr TheyarekilingrbpewpewpewQQbanthem_heroofretard's
Best Regards

Vestrivian

Quote from: Falatko on February 05, 2014, 09:24:26 AM
One thing for people that QQ so much about this weapons...

So many of you are new players and they did not feel ERA of TY / DE on Dragon x15 especially (i played x15 no idea shadow or nightmare server) but when TY DE is able to solo any RB +Baium included with BD SE or WC BD or PP BD that time  = total sh1t, this is Party game and if you want to keep farmign RBs with 2 Fvcking Cursed Weapons please go back to 5000x BR

Best Regards

Sad story but comparing L2Off feature to custom Dragon Network feature like stacksub only proves that you are retarded.
I didn't played on x15, I played on infinity.

Garn.

you had that sword for more than 2 days. wtf do you want more?????

i really cant get it.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

naTiexu

Cursed weapons are not vital part of the game. Why such a drama? There are many bug reports about the settings of cursed weapons. U could predict that admins will make some changes. Splicho had zariche for like 4 days ? and Vestrevian for 3. What u want more?

naTiexu

My oppinion is that GM should disable the cursed weapons until they fix the bugs. Since zariche is not vital part of the game there wont be any problem for players. Nobody (except splicho clan perhaps) need it to farm or level his character so we can play w/o it. No zariche no problems no drama everyone is happy. :)