Web Analytics
Cursed weapon removed manually by GM ?? - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Cursed weapon removed manually by GM ??

Started by GenghisKhan, February 05, 2014, 01:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garn.

all i see is you crying in every damn server you played. you knew it's bugged, gm said they have to fix it, yet you cry every freaking time. boy you're so annoying.
about c4, lot of time has passed so i might be wrong about it (as i said in my post "if i remember correctly")
but still, you really whine too much.

edit:

just for the records

Abilities and Limitations

PK penalties such as experience point loss, item drops, karma increases, etc. will not be applicable to either side in PvP when a player wielding a cursed sword is involved.

A Cursed Sword holder cannot attack players that are under level 20. In the same respect, players must be level 20 or higher to attack the character wielding the Zariche or Akamanah.

Either sword causes its wielder to recognize everyone involved in a siege war as enemies.

When a Cursed Sword holder strikes a player (excluding magic and physical skills), including a Hero, the CP of that player is instantly reduced to 0. When a Hero strikes (excluding magic and physical skills) a character wielding one of the cursed swords, the CP of that character is instantly reduced to 0. When a player that carries Zariche and a player that carries Akamanah attack one another, the recipient’s CP is reduced to 0. The same rules also apply in the opposite instance.

A player wielding either sword cannot join a party with other players. If a player acquires either sword while in a party, that character is automatically withdrawn from that party. The player wielding Zariche or Akamanah also cannot use the party matching system or command channel.

If a player that controls Akamanah acquires Zariche, the newly-acquired Zariche automatically disappears, and the equipped Akamanah's level increases by 1. The same rules also apply in the opposite instance.

The player wielding either sword cannot give or accept buffs and may not be healed or heal other players. However, he or she may use buffs and heal themselves. The player wielding either sword may summon a pet/servitor, but may not ride a pet.

The player wielding either sword cannot participate in the Olympiad. When an Olympiad Hero acquires Zariche or Akamanah, skills designed for Heroes may not be used. The player can use these skills again once the sword has disappeared.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Saintly

They could just wait till there is no sword owner and "fix" them after without interfering in the gameplay.
I wonder if they would do the same if some randoms/other clan had the swords. ::)
Quote from: igi on February 07, 2014, 04:19:13 PM
Turn Undead is not a farming skill, stop with the QQ

Vestrivian

Quote from: naTiexu on February 05, 2014, 01:36:11 PM
My oppinion is that GM should disable the cursed weapons until they fix the bugs. Since zariche is not vital part of the game there wont be any problem for players. Nobody (except splicho clan perhaps) need it to farm or level his character so we can play w/o it. No zariche no problems no drama everyone is happy. :)
Well what I see here is that you just cant handle that some1 can use advantage which is given by the cursed weapons. The fact is that if I would tranfer this Akamanah to my WC (50% chance on drop) I would make him COV in one or max two days and as for my party its pure advantage given by the game. Don't even bullsh1t that you would rather farm your WC 6-7 days to get lvl 78-79 than 2-3 days. Ofc I can farm without the sword I made 7x lvl without it on my BD but it doesnt mean I should not use advantage given by the game. Its not easy to get this sword when its in proper hands - and that is the drama. I BET everything that many ppl QQed on GMs PM that im farming with the sword and they cant kill me. Lineage is a competitive game and I would like to see you throwing away Zariche or Akamanah and by that boost for your clan/party in adena, drops, possibilities.

As SplichO mentioned Its not about that I lost the sword, I was about to swap it anyway (with 50% chance) so I was ready for failiour. Problem is with staff of this server, instead of explaining the situation with me by damn PM (I was online when that happend) they forced me to make this topic. TrackZero didnt felt like PMing me with simple information, same as given here at forum - I wouldnt evend drama about that. Instead of that the changed rules of the game in middle of me using the sword. I was forced to bsoe, after I reloged I had 99999 karma and all the PK points and DESPITE bsoe and RR, I was back In mos in the middle of mobs with all the karma, If I would not have next bsoe I would drop my whole MJ heavy set. How fcking cool is that ? do you think its good reason to drama ? or staff will split on ur face and u will still smile.

Artur

Hello Vestrivian,
Server is online less than 1 month and some fixes need to be done, even if its sometimes unfair for players. First we fixed ss lags, then spoil issue, added monsterfinder and players stats on site, fixed ddos issue, added protection system, GoE pvp area and few other features so it wasnt possible to fix all at once. Now time has came for demonic swords as we are looking for fair compromise for this weapons, so thats why we disabled it + made temporary changes. I understand your point, but it doesnt allow you to call me pathetic or liar. You cant insult GMs, especially if they dont say any improper words toward you. If you feel, you have wasted time here, i dont force you to play here. We can talk after you calm down, but keeping this offensive behaviour can only cause you troubles.

naTiexu

Ì understand ur will to exploit some advantage over ur rivals but since there are so many problems and reports about bugged cursed weapons u could expect that there will be some problems with it. Going offline in the midle of MOS around mobs is ur own mistake and i notice that u was offline in MOS u cant say other...

Saintly

Quote from: ^Artur^ on February 05, 2014, 02:25:11 PM
Hello Vestrivian,
Server is online less than 1 month and some fixes need to be done, even if its sometimes unfair for players. First we fixed ss lags, then spoil issue, added monsterfinder and players stats on site, fixed ddos issue, added protection system, GoE pvp area and few other features so it wasnt possible to fix all at once. Now time has came for demonic swords as we are looking for fair compromise for this weapons, so thats why we disabled it + made temporary changes. I understand your point, but it doesnt allow you to call me pathetic or liar. You cant insult GMs, especially if they dont say any improper words toward you. If you feel, you have wasted time here, i dont force you to play here. We can talk after you calm down, but keeping this offensive behaviour can only cause you troubles.
And heres inspector Clouseau, how does the bot hunting go officer?
Quote from: igi on February 07, 2014, 04:19:13 PM
Turn Undead is not a farming skill, stop with the QQ

Vestrivian

Quote from: ^Artur^ on February 05, 2014, 02:25:11 PM
Hello Vestrivian

Im done speaking with you as you were not aware of the situation, moreover you tryed to convince me it is some kind of a bug with weapon timer reseting upon kill, and as timer can be seen each time you log with the weapon the "bug" mentionet was not present. Call this as u like. You were the only GM online at this time and all you said is posted in this topic. I wont comment on this conversation anymore.

Quote from: naTiexu on February 05, 2014, 02:29:39 PM
Ì understand ur will to exploit some advantage over ur rivals but since there are so many problems and reports about bugged cursed weapons u could expect that there will be some problems with it. Going offline in the midle of MOS around mobs is ur own mistake and i notice that u was offline in MOS u cant say other...

You don't seam to read what I have posted. Specialy for you with usage of easy language.
1. My weapon dissapears in the middle of mobs - I dont have any karma and PK count -66.
2. I do Blessed Scroll Of Escape Clan Hall.
3. I go to Giran to change dyes.
4. Upon drawing dye error message says "Please try again later".
5. I restart my game.
6. My character logs in the middle of mos with 99999 karma and 43 PKs.
7. I use bsoe.

Do you understand what happend here?

Vestrivian

I dont want this topic to be endless so its my last post summarizing what I think of this situation.

All what community of this server sees is that I make DRAMA about losing the sword. I wanted to show how staff of this server threated the player in this particular case. I was online and no previous information was given what is going to happen, when I want to solve the issue with the Online GM he threats me like and idiot with some information about non existing bug and later says that he is not aware of the case coz its TrackZero bussines. Sends me to forum. I make this topic and instead of community support I get random foggy info about abuses, bugs exploits and flame about QQing.

All this would not happen if Mr. Track would PM at first place and explain whats the situation, simple as that - but I understand - Im JUST one player vs. whole Staff and other ppl who behave like mad drama chasers. Im sure that we could solve this on PM without any extra issues, topics, drama. As a player of this server I demand respect as u expect me to follow rules. I'm deeply disappointed about other ppl who saw only DRAMA AND QQ about lost sword but not how case was handled.

Thats all from me and, no I wont quit the server, I played on Dragon many years ago and I enjoy my current party. I hope that staff members will pull out the conclusions from this topic.

Cheers.

Luthor123

Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

Vestrivian

Quote from: Falatko on February 05, 2014, 05:38:31 PM
QQQQQQQQ....take him wepon gm he farms ! omagad I cant farm like him and I cant keel him QQQQQ tak it QQQ i cant have it QQQQQ I will never use that wepon to farm but just for fun QQQQ.

Thats what I see in your post :P.

Lock this topic already.

ore

WTF is that, GM taking cursed weapons without any info before, WHY you didnt take it before sieges?! whats next GMs? MAYBE give some info about future changes and dont do nothing without people knowing? maybe you gonna give back this cursed weapons to OTHER ppl? JUST DAFUQ

igi

Quote from: Vestrivian on February 05, 2014, 02:42:51 PM
1. My weapon dissapears in the middle of mobs - I dont have any karma and PK count -66.
2. I do Blessed Scroll Of Escape Clan Hall.
3. I go to Giran to change dyes.
4. Upon drawing dye error message says "Please try again later".
5. I restart my game.
6. My character logs in the middle of mos with 99999 karma and 43 PKs.
7. I use bsoe.

Do you understand what happend here?

Quote from: Vestrivian on February 05, 2014, 03:11:34 PM

All what community of this server sees is that I make DRAMA about losing the sword. I wanted to show how staff of this server threated the player in this particular case. I was online and no previous information was given what is going to happen, when I want to solve the issue with the Online GM he threats me like and idiot with some information about non existing bug and later says that he is not aware of the case coz its TrackZero bussines. Sends me to forum. I make this topic and instead of community support I get random foggy info about abuses, bugs exploits and flame about QQing.

Cheers.