Web Analytics
Tank "nerfs" - Page 14

News:

Main Menu

Tank "nerfs"

Started by R0gan, February 24, 2014, 03:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicks

I'd like to be able to read this thread, if it could be kept in english?
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

Garn.

Quote from: Chicks on March 03, 2014, 06:49:15 PM
I'd like to be able to read this thread, if it could be kept in english?
yeah sorry, it was only some "explanations" on how banish seraph works
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Voodoo

Quote from: =drake= on March 03, 2014, 11:17:56 AM
Deflect Arrow is now a toggle
I can't move or use any skill for 5 sec when I activate it, is that normal? (bp/pal)

=drake=

Quote from: Voodoo on March 03, 2014, 09:44:24 PM
I can't move or use any skill for 5 sec when I activate it, is that normal? (bp/pal)

Definitely not...
I will check it out. (you did fullcheck?)

Voodoo

Quote from: =drake= on March 03, 2014, 10:02:54 PM
Definitely not...
I will check it out. (you did fullcheck?)
Yes, I did.

Chicks

So.. if I get this right, we still have a nerf, but we can toggle it now... right?
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

=drake=

Quote from: Chicks on March 04, 2014, 06:20:28 PM
So.. if I get this right, we still have a nerf, but we can toggle it now... right?

Yes, exactly, so you can now choose:
- turn it on, full protection but usual -castspeed in robe, -atkspeed on dagger and -range on bow
- turn it off, no penalities on robe or those specific weapons

the turn on/off issue of few seconds block people are having ingame should be solved from next update/reboot/crash.

Chicks

Quote from: =drake= on March 04, 2014, 11:49:47 PM
Yes, exactly, so you can now choose:
- turn it on, full protection but usual -castspeed in robe, -atkspeed on dagger and -range on bow
- turn it off, no penalities on robe or those specific weapons

the turn on/off issue of few seconds block people are having ingame should be solved from next update/reboot/crash.

It was rhetorical, but ty.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76

Clonage

So full tanks now have to decide either to have Deflect Arrow on or off vs archers... When it's supposed to be always up. The match up is tottaly fvcked up, if i want to mitigate archer dmg when i have a bow equiped(Deflect Arrow On) it will be 900 range vs 450. Either that or go full retard mode with 1h fighter weapon+shield equiped all the time vs archers.
Seems legit.

PS.: I've gave my suggestion on the matter, still no feed back. Balancing is necessary(tweaks on numbers), not nerfing stuff to the ground.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

NunoPitbull

Quote from: Clonage on March 05, 2014, 05:38:36 PM
So full tanks now have to decide either to have Deflect Arrow on or off vs archers... When it's supposed to be always up. The match up is tottaly fvcked up, if i want to mitigate archer dmg when i have a bow equiped(Deflect Arrow On) it will be 900 range vs 450. Either that or go full retard mode with 1h fighter weapon+shield equiped all the time vs archers.
Seems legit.

PS.: I've gave my suggestion on the matter, still no feed back. Balancing is necessary(tweaks on numbers), not nerfing stuff to the ground.

+1

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

Chicks

Quote from: Clonage on March 05, 2014, 05:38:36 PM
Seems legit.

Yup.

But yeah, let me run around trying to land 5 hits while i'm kited alllll day... Might as well run the other way, at least I might live in the end...
I doubt Drake actually care about the situation, tbh.
It's better, yeah, but it's still utterly retarded...
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76

Peorexo

Quote from: Chicks on March 05, 2014, 07:13:08 PM
Yup.

But yeah, let me run around trying to land 5 hits while i'm kited alllll day... Might as well run the other way, at least I might live in the end...
I doubt Drake actually care about the situation, tbh.
It's better, yeah, but it's still utterly retarded...
since when tanks supposed to counter archers? Ur resisting most of the dmg, u should tank them, but u will die from them since u have no chance getting close in any way. Tank =/= dd anyway w/o nerf 500 range vs 900, excluding oly, how u think having 500 or 300 range change anything? U will not get close anyway